JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
I was thinking today was new ep.? What good game does come today? I know one is but don't remember?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheFinder

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
What was that guys name from start of the game where mc met josie at work ?/
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Man... if that hot girl (Josy) is dating an old creepy like Steve's Dad, i will never touch her again it gives me the goosebumps just to think about it.... urgh... no just no, i hope you are wrong

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
That won't happen because Maya would refuse her offer immediately if she knew what it really entails (unlike Camila) and Quinn, being smart, knows this well.
Saint Maya wouldn`t but saint Maya is a construct of imagination ;)
The Maya in game when told to go to the sleeping MC and put a show...did it.When apologizing,she acted like an dult and took the blame for doing it,she did not accused Quinn of forcing her to do anything.
When told to make out with someone Maya walked to MC and asked him to make out with her and if it wouldnt be for the jocks she most likely would make out with someone else.
Make all the excuses you want,blame Quinn for all the misery in the world,it won`t change the fact Maya did those things and still remains determined to join the HoT`s.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
No, we haven't seen this one yet there is also another girl called Zoey that we shall be meeting in the next update.
Nice cant wait for the new epsiode to get released status.

Btw dont forget Hellweek is going to take 2 episodes so it is going to be massive.:love:

Last edited:
Reactions: Mormont

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
What was that guys name from start of the game where mc met josie at work ?/
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The guy`s name is Steve
It did make sens up untill the part when Josy says how lonely she feels and how much long distance relationships suck - she would have to be lying a lot to make this theory hold any water.

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
Saint Maya wouldn`t but saint Maya is a construct of imagination ;)
The Maya in game when told to go to the sleeping MC and put a show...did it.When apologizing,she acted like an dult and took the blame for doing it,she did not accused Quinn of forcing her to do anything.
When told to make out with someone Maya walked to MC and asked him to make out with her and if it wouldnt be for the jocks she most likely would make out with someone else.
Make all the excuses you want,blame Quinn for all the misery in the world,it won`t change the fact Maya did those things and still remains determined to join the HoT`s.
I could explain again that she feels forced to do that as the only way to get tuition but I don't think it would serve any purpose as you already made up your mind about this whole thing ;), we shall see who is right in future updates.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Saint Maya is just like Saint Quinn they don't exist :whistle:
Except I`m not claiming that there is saint Quinn.
Mayans on the other hand,do claim that Maya can`t do no wrong and even when she does,it`s still Quinn`s fault.
Good luck with that.

She is and that doesn't mean that Quinn will actually lead her astray I mean there must be other Hot's who don't offer any services I can't see them all being whores.
There are,when talking with Camila,Quinn says it`s not for everyone.
Moreover one of the pledges is outside of Quinn`s interest.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
The guy`s name is Steve
It did make sens up untill the part when Josy says how lonely she feels and how much long distance relationships suck - she would have to be lying a lot to make this theory hold any water.
I don't think lying is a big problem to that girl,i don't think she is gonna tell her BF that she was fucking the MC and enjoying every second, but you are right ,the part that she says how much long distance relationships suck suggest that she is in one of those relationships ( and i think it could be someone from the campus :unsure: , the fact that the campus is close to her city doens't mean much if her BF prefers to spend time in there instead of spendind time with Josy).

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I could explain again that she feels forced to do that as the only way to get tuition but I don't think it would serve any purpose as you already made up your mind about this whole thing ;), we shall see who is right in future updates.
And you would be wrong again :LOL:
Feeling forced,I feel forced to kick the shit out of an asshole trying to butt in the line in the store,if I would do it I will be to blame,I will have to face consequences of my actions.Feeling forced - that must be the lamest excuse I have ever heard.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
There you go Maya fans that can kind of put your minds at ease plus if Quinn was to force her that wouldn't end well for Quinn so think about it :) I wonder why this pledge is outside of her interest? :unsure:
Maybe they are not slut enought? look at Camila.., if Quinn let her she would have sucked the MC until he cum in her throat, and when you order her she is complaining about the the wall being in the middle of them, she would love to fuck him even for free if Quinn allows

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
you also have Tommy to deal with.
The accidental overdose will sort him out ;) or if that doesn't work just bribe him with more drugs

Maybe they are not slut enought? look at Camila.., if Quinn let her she would have sucked the MC until he cum in her throat, and when you order her she is complaining about the the wall being in the middle of them, she would love to fuck him even for free if Quinn allows
Yeah could be that all these girls don't suck as much dick as much as Camilia but surely there are other ways these girls can be making money without whoring themselves even things like photoshoots or cam shows or something

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes