Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Well considering she’s young, probably didn’t socialize with other people in that way, and Doesn’t seem the type to sleep around, my guess is little to none
She probably had a boyfriend, I don't think she would have more than one, she seems like the kind of chick that is into long relationships.
Probably some rich boy that was a friend of the family either that or some study buddy but they did more than study together :p ;)

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Probably some rich boy that was a friend of the family either that or some study buddy but they did more than study together :p ;)
Maybe some kid that she was in a relationship with that hurt her. Quoting another game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That could be why Bella is trying to keep every guy away from her. To prevent them from hurting her again.

Last edited:

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
Yeah, except Tybalt is that guy that you’re talking about (stereotypically), best friends for a long time etc, but Jill is clearly not interested in him for that, so I don’t know, the Hymen theory is becoming more and more credible to me :LOL:

Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019
Not for long i think Dr Pinkcake is gonna make Jill a trap. That is why we did not see much story with Jill yet. he is leaving it was suspense when you least expect it.
but I still don’t see a dickprint through those tight dresses or white lingerie when she was reading that book.
But you know what’s more liable? Sage becoming a yandere psycho over chad.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes