Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Well in that case he may now get double the amount of patreons. :whistle:

So i guess we can expect some good news soon:

1339 of 2000 patrons

Animation goal.
I'll buy a dedicated animation PC. That's right, one powerful PC fully dedicated to rendering animations. This means that each update will include more and/or longer animations.
So now we get more animations so now we can see how Jill Dik with physics.. This part will be better animated then MC part.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
ladymaria2072 using Joker is like me using Aizen, but me and him both want the same thing, I respect his convictions, so for now, I am his ally, hopefully forever, but the Waifu wars must end someday. Maybe we can start a new day on this thread where any fan of one of the main 5 can live in harmony with each other , with our combined power, we can achieve anything, for the good of our waifus, we must go to any length

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Nevu

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Man, forget about the toilet, those bed sheets are on a whole other level of horrendous

Did Maya grind on top of you of her own accord? yes.
Did Quinn influence Maya to do so by the temptation of money/becoming a Hot? Yes.
Both parties are guilty, one was the accomplice, the other the mastermind

So you’re right, Maya did do wrong, you think I was okay with her doing that? Hell no, I was upset and felt betrayed. But then she apologized and explained the situation that she was dealt, and I forgave her.
I still have my doubts, but I also believe in second chances.

So yes, she did wrong, Maya is not perfect, hell that’s why I like her character,
But atleast she actually apologized, and was remorseful about what she did, unlike someone else
Quinn gave the order,Maya executed it - that`s all there is to it.

I was ok with it,beside the whole situation being sexy,it led to bonding that otherwise would take at least a month,so in the name of Quinn-your welcome.Overall it was a series of scenes that made Maya look really good,unless ofcourse you gonna pretend she`s perpetual victim of the world around her.It also poses a question:"How far will she go?",which is good,it creates some tension for the character.

But if you want to accuse Quinn of kidnapping than you have to accuse Maya of the same thing.
If you want to accuse Quinn of rape,than keep in mind Quinn`s grinding took place in the open,with peiople around,MC was awake and aware,he had multiple occassions to protest...when Maya did it,he was asleep.

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
ofcourse you gonna pretend she`s perpetual victim of the world around her.
I never even said the word victim, I said Maya did wrong aswell, what is this? a vendetta?
But if you want to accuse Quinn of kidnapping than you have to accuse Maya of the same thing.
If you want to accuse Quinn of rape,than keep in mind Quinn`s grinding took place in the open,with peiople around,MC was awake and aware,he had multiple occassions to protest...when Maya did it,he was asleep.
Again, I never mentioned any of these things, I said they both did something wrong, Quinn by getting Maya to grind MC, and Maya doing what she told her,
My post barely even mentioned Quinn, I was just trying to find a Middle ground, and saying that “yeah, Maya did wrong too” but whatever man, Quinn’s innocent of any wrongdoing I guess

Reactions: DrackDrap
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes