felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Sage is the first canon girl using the jacket

Because the event where she goes out in the rain appears whether or not if you are on her route or not, so the MC gives her the jacket, the rest will only be the second
much more important: Sage can wear that jacket, unlike Josy and Quinn, in public.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
in fact I think only Maya is missing.

Jill had her chance, at the picnic, Mc already had his jacket and when it started raining he could give it to her.

but especially for Jill and Bella that jacket has no value, it is almost a defect rather than a merit, so giving it to them would not have the same impact.
are you sure? She can wear it after they had their first time Sex. ( MC and Jill ) she walks out from her room, with only a thong and this Jacket, and meet Tybalt, and She gave him a Wink :ROFLMAO:
829436_Jill_jacket.jpg

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
are you sure? She can wear it after they had their first time Sex. ( MC and Jill ) she walks out from her room, with only a thong and this Jacket, and meet Tybalt, and She gave him a Wink :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1389798
Man, Jill is hot! Sage and Jill are the hottest for me, but I really like Maya and Josy, they're my favorite ones so far, my first playthrough is about them. But damn! Jill is hot!

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Probably next month. The developer has finished collecting requests in the credit section of the game. It is in the final stage of development. He just finishes the remaining scenes. I think testing will begin in mid-October.
I think next month is too optimistic. The way DPC made it sound, it looks like late November or December.

Reactions: chociar666

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I think next month is too optimistic. The way DPC made it sound, it looks like late November or December.
It depends how much time it takes to get all of that done and if all goes well or mostly well. Next month would be great but nothing wrong with November, December seems late but you who says you cant have a Hallo-Christmas

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
It depends how much time it takes to get all of that done and if all goes well or mostly well. Next month would be great but nothing wrong with November, December seems late but you who says you cant have a Hallo-Christmas
At least we are closer now then we were 3-4 months ago. Obviously everyone here wants it sooner, but, it is what is.

It sucks when you start uncompleted episode games. You play the episode for a few hours then waiting months before the next episode comes out.

rpk72

Jun 24, 2018
frankly it's a monster this game, generally we expect or we F *** girls without waiting for anything but it's a monster, it pisses us off that we have to wait months to get the continuation, on the other hand I hope that the end is not like acting lesson where it is sad not of that DrPinkCake lol a good big happy end no drama ^^ please

Reactions: znar25

rpk72

Jun 24, 2018
anyway i don't know about you but Bella i don't know i can't feel this chick with that door closed but hey my feeling is probably the rest of the theater lesson lol

rpk72

Jun 24, 2018
You missing out the point He makes.
" cathy pic" event happened in episode 4. After that Rusty changed the password, and according to him started to put the laptop into the safe, and the other members had to ask it from him, if they wanted to use
But during the incident with Cathy , in that time the Sex tape was not on the Disk laptop, because that happened in episode 5, when the password was already changed, in theory.

So it's more than likely they are not the same person, or it can be , but then it wont be a Dik, it would be the Nerds. They Hacked it both time. I think the Nerds will be behind it, in both case. and the Jade sex tape is optional anyway , so it could be easily explained that , yeah the nerds know how to hack the dik laptop, and they still have acces to it even after Rusty takes some security messures
:unsure:

Tommy, could been the one behind the Jade sex tape leak. May be to gain advantage over MC , who is threatening to his Vice president status.. But Tommy is definitely not behind the Cathy leak, because he would gain nothing from it.
For me the mole in history is Nick why
1 the computer was in the library, he is in the library
2 when the dik's house is ransacked the only clean room is his, while next door to jacob's the alphas smashed the room and even smashed personal belongings
curious no

Reactions: shazba

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I used to think that the "Josy & Jill Friendship" was put there so Josy could have something beside Maya. I used to think it was for the benefit of Josy. But Recently I started to think, it is for Jill.
Yep, the story requires Jill to have another female friend to confide in if your MC hooks up with Bella. And the very first moment I saw Josy and Jill together, my mind went...welp those two are going to cuck me. Josy can seduce anyone and Jill has been known get off on her friends. If Jill has a falling out with Bella and Josy has a falling out with Maya, then "Jilsy" is happening. If MC is lucky he can get a piece of that action.

And have you ever noticed that Jill has quite the knack for luring her "friends" into bed? She always seems to find opportunities to wind up sleeping right next to people. It's like a magic power or something. Only a matter of time before Josy finds her way into Jill's bedchamber.

I'm curious what you consider to be "copycat games" of Being a DIK. Obviously there are lots and lots of VNs, but are there games coming so close that they're obviously copying?
Three Rules of Life

During the tennis match in the seventh chapter, you can decide to lose the match but to hit Tybalt in the face, if you're not in the Bella or Jill route I would do it with confidence.
True, but if you're not on Bella and/or Jill path, do you really care that much about him? If DPC didn't force the Jill date, I would probably care even less. The only time I really want to hit him with the tennis ball is precisely when I'm on the Jill path.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes