dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
When the MC first gets in with Derek at the preps, he can still see Jill through the window. But Jill probably sees that too.

screenshot0001.png

Reactions: driverman

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
I simply cannot stand by idly and watch you print such libel!

I admit, Jill has a few "bad hair days", and perhaps a few "bad face days", but her good days more than make up for it!

Here are some of her good face days.

But am a little concerned, you know what they say:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Jill is beautiful until she smiles, at which point the default mesh produces smile lines that make her look like an ancient demon. DPC needs to narrow her jawline and slightly reduce the prominence of her cheekbones to avoid this.

BartPS

Oct 21, 2020
how can I play this game on linux? :unsure:
Open terminal in the game folder and copy/paste this ./BeingADIK.sh and press enter
... or just open the main directory and double-click on the file BeingADIK.sh

Sometimes, especially with compressed versions of games, they forget to make the .sh file and the main binary file (which will be in the directory /lib/linux-x86_64 and have the same name as the game) executable. So if the game doesn't start, try changing the permissions of these two files.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I wonder if DPC planned that this update (with the halloween party) would be released at or near the day itself. Considering that the time between updates keep increasing it could have happened.

Quite excited for that event by the way, if it's similar to the Prep's and Hot's party it will be awesome.
I don't think he planned it from day one, but as ep. 8 production began, I'm sure he had to at least notice the significance of the date and aimed for it. I don't think he will worry about missing the date, but when the stars are so properly aligned like this, it would be a shame not to at least try.

I admit, Jill has a few "bad hair days", and perhaps a few "bad face days", but her good days more than make up for it!

Nah bruh, this one below does not belong on the list. Straight up nightmare fuel. Vampire complexion, open mouth with fangs slightly visible, badly chapped lips. If you shave the head this one is pure alien.

Reminds me of one of those horror flicks where the dead chick crawls out of the tv to devour your soul. Jill be like...I'm gonna git ya MC......gonna git ya git ya git ya! Nom, nom, nom. And not the good kind of nom. :oops:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

But am a little concerned, you know what they say:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the photo under the "fucking" spoiler is halfway through the transformation between angel and underworld gate... :oops:

nero70

Dec 21, 2019
hii guys, i'm sorry fot disturbing is there a link for an old version like 0.5 for MAC that has a smaller size than 0.7 ??
cause I can't download a 14G :(

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
No way in hell I will manage to wait for a new mod version, just will have to play blind.

This fucking game really made me an addict.
The updating of the mod usually only takes a day or two, if that, due to its popularity. It's always fun to run through and find out where DPC planted his next code suicide function. ;)

seniorboop

Jun 5, 2021
The updating of the mod usually only takes a day or two, if that, due to its popularity. It's always fun to run through and find out where DPC planted his next code suicide function. ;)
If people want to cheat they will always find a way and it's inconsequential in an app thats basically a bunch of pictures

Committing himself to a battle he will never win. Close one door and the community will just find another open one ad infinitum.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
He doe that? What a waste of time, let people play as they want.
waste of time exactly what ? You don't think he exactly fight against cheating right ? :ROFLMAO:.
That's not what it is. HE created a code, a System. What your "mod" does that you use, is simply breaking the game, the system he created, which itself cause problem to the game.
This is not his fight against cheating or way more importantly not the Game fault. for example this "mode" allow you to change your affinity whenever you want it, but the game was not designed this way to play , so you essentially breaking the game's rule, so to speak.
These can cause bugs, and scenes won't be available , or the game crash, ect etc. But the key line is that this is not DPC problem, or fault. That is why he only say, that my game not compatible with these mods, you are free to do as you like , but he wont fix it if its crash, becasue its not his fault.
This is all, so there is no fight or anything. you just have to wait for the guys who created these mods, to update it for the current version. ;)

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Probably something to do with his walkthrough guide on patreon plus he charges extra for it on steam.
How I imagine DPC getting angry at people "harming his business":
No it isn't, read my post. :ROFLMAO:.
although he is aware of people might look into coding, that is why we has "fan Walkthrough", he might actually hide things from them. For example there was no Hidden " Flag" for a warning for : Bella will reject you if you let Cat suck MC's dick . :ROFLMAO:
But the modign is a different thing. IT's basically there to prevent peoples reporting bugs, and etc, that cause problem with the game, that they created by using a third party system, which is designed to break his system in the first place.

The peoples who show up here constantly ask for "when is the next release" are the same, who are in the very first moment when the episode arrive, ask for the full save, and immediately complain that they game is crashed and wont start etc etc. All becasue of their own fault. This is how it is wiht every new updatet:ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes