Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
that's a pretty classic "trick" in storytelling, a villain without redemption becomes boring and we always know what to expect from him, while a villain with a soul always leaves us in doubt, we always expect redemption or at least remains less predictable

I don't understand the support for Anthony, ok, he's definitely the least violent Jocks, but first he has a relationship with his best friend's girlfriend, and then he abandons both of them for a new love.
Yes, but it's too early in the story to start making every antagonist a "good guy." We're not quite at the midway point of the game. And I don't know how many more villain characters (or characters in general) DPC can keep adding. It's an insane number people for him to keep track of and write back stories for at this point.

I would also argue that the full jock redemption is a little too expected...just as the secretly gay jock. If DPC really wanted to throw in a twist, he should make Chad legit bisexual who not only cheated on Sage with Troy, but also cheated with Melanie. It's something different and it would not be the cliché complete baddie to complete good switch. Shades of gray are more interesting I say. All of the recent Chad stans would have to take a step back and :unsure:

Regarding Anthony, it's the dancing bro. DPC got people with Quinn by adding sad music and sympathetic looks. He got people with Chad by making him gay...and sympathetic looks. Now, he snagged more people with some NOICE dance moves from Ant man.

Derek is almost better
You had to go there didn't you. :confused:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yes, but it's too early in the story to start making every antagonist a "good guy." We're not quite at the midway point of the game. And I don't know how many more villain characters (or characters in general) DPC can keep adding. It's an insane number people for him to keep track of and write back stories for at this point.

I would also argue that the full jock redemption is a little too expected...just as the secretly gay jock. If DPC really wanted to throw in a twist, he should make Chad legit bisexual who not only cheated on Sage with Troy, but also cheated with Melanie. It's something different and it would not be the cliché complete baddie to complete good switch. Shades of gray are more interesting I say. All of the recent Chad stans would have to take a step back and :unsure:

Regarding Anthony, it's the dancing bro. DPC got people with Quinn by adding sad music and sympathetic looks. He got people with Chad by making him gay...and sympathetic looks. Now, he snagged more people with some NOICE dance moves from Ant man.

but BADIK doesn't need a nemesis, after all, a lot of interesting things happen at that age without the need to meet Satan himself.

for now we have either buffoons (Burke and Tybalt) or super suffering emo (Quinn, Chad etc).

the only one who retains his villain aura is Patrick, but even his rendition I almost take for granted.

I don't often get to compliment Derek....

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019

I think the real villain of the story Burke has yet to fully emerge on the scene. Maybe it's a trick to make us realize that jocks and Quinn aren't such villains such as he. His attempted rape of Mona already puts him in the category of egregious scoundrels for whom there is no sympathy.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
but BADIK doesn't need a nemesis, after all, a lot of interesting things happen at that age without the need to meet Satan himself.

for now we have either buffoons (Burke and Tybalt) or super suffering emo (Quinn, Chad etc).

the only one who retains his villain aura is Patrick, but even his rendition I almost take for granted.

I don't often get to compliment Derek....
But I need a nemesis! What am I without my hate!? :cry::mad::ROFLMAO: **screams at the skies**
My last hope is Burke. I hope he isn't the buffoon Tybalt is.

I think the real villain of the story Burke has yet to fully emerge on the scene. Maybe it's a trick to make us realize that jocks and Quinn aren't such villains such as he. His attempted rape of Mona already puts him in the category of egregious scoundrels for whom there is no sympathy.
Yep, if I lose Burke too, then I have nothing. He must remain in the nemesis category, he must.

Deante

Mar 25, 2020
Hi guys, I am new to this game and need some advice. Is it possible to be on Bella only route without Jill being into you ? Because when I am on Bella route I can't reject Jill on a tennis date. Are Bella and Jill routes connected and inseparable for now in the game ? Thanks.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Hi guys, I am new to this game and need some advice. Is it possible to be on Bella only route without Jill being into you ? Because when I am on Bella route I can't reject Jill on a tennis date. Are Bella and Jill routes connected and inseparable for now in the game ? Thanks.
You can choose not to kiss Jill even if you go on the date with her, and slowly the relationship will cool off. You'll still interact with her as a close friend though and help her out from time-to-time. Same goes with all of the girls.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Oddly specific, but I'll allow it.

You're goddamn right. This guy gets it. (y) There will be no mercy, no matter how amazing of a dancer Anthony is. :D

I do find it peculiar that DPC is trying to make some of the jocks more likeable in recent episodes. What has he got up his sleeve I wonder? Anthony was quite the douche in earlier episodes. Not as bad as the rest, but now he is trying to break up fights, distance himself from Dawe's antics, and is being respectful to Ashley and even MC. Then of course we have DPC working hard to give Chad a mountain of sympathy points. What's next, a change of heart from Tybalt? Dude better leave at least Caleb and OnePunchAlex as baddies. I won't tolerate any more jock redemption stories; I need someone left to fight.
I think Anthony was a funny guy from the beginning. Even when the mc is dissing Chad just before the early wedgie scene, Anthony is laughing away at the mc's jokes (until Chad punches him in the guts). Sure he's fucking Dawe's girl, but who isn't?

The only other jock that could becoming sympathetic is The Chad himself, but it seems that hinges entirely on whether you defended him when he was being castrated by the faculty.

But I need a nemesis! What am I without my hate!? :cry::mad::ROFLMAO: **screams at the skies**
My last hope is Burke. I hope he isn't the buffoon Tybalt is.

Yep, if I lose Burke too, then I have nothing. He must remain in the nemesis category, he must.
Vinny surely has a role to play.

Burke is just a sleaze who enjoys fucking young, nubile, college chicks (can you really hold that against him), and he's also a fucking idiot if he needs to cheat on Jade... I don't see him as too much of an "evil" character at this point.

Want to know my secret? Then make the spoiler viewable.:rolleyes:

I entertain people here in the thread so that the wait until the next release is not too boring.:LOL:
When you're going full throttle on your observations, it always makes me think of John Nash as portrayed in "A Beautiful Mind". You are one crazy bastard dude, but you're our crazy bastard. :geek:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Imagine that I have a separate route for each girl and I had to play the tennis game 4 times in a row and I had little patience but think about it that way that tennis game is like a herpes because when you think it left come back again to fuck you just like D&G

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: shazba and dalli_x

Hesteros

Feb 18, 2021
I think that Chad was no longer happy in the relationship with Sage.
My interpretation is that he was never happy in the first place, through no fault of Sage. He had always been gay; he only dated her to cover it up. Imagine the reactions if the jocks found it out. For example, Dawe had shown homophobic behaviour multiple times.

On an unrelated note, I wonder how the HOTs would react when they found out about Josy & Maya. They have been shown fooling around with girls (barring Heather and Sage) but that's completely different from a genuine girl-girl relationship.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
My interpretation is that he was never happy in the first place, through no fault of Sage. He had always been gay; he only dated her to cover it up. Imagine the reactions if the jocks found it out. For example, Dawe had shown homophobic behaviour multiple times.

On an unrelated note, I wonder how the HOTs would react when they found out about Josy & Maya. They have been shown fooling around with girls (barring Heather and Sage) but that's completely different from a genuine girl-girl relationship.
I agree that a real girl-girl relationship is different than just making out. But I also think that women in general are more open to such relationships. :unsure:

I would imagine that there will be fighting in the HOT house over the relationship when the HOT girls find out that Josy and Maya have landed the fish MC. The majority of the girls want the MC and only Josy and Maya have it. :eek:

Bitch fight.:devilish:

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
I dunno. Half the HOTs are already getting the MC on a semi-regular basis. And most of them don't seem like they are particularly looking for a formal relationship with him. I think the impetus for any sort of fight is most likely to come from Josy and Maya's side of the fence once they find out about all the notches on the MC's belt.

tipsytopsy

Sep 6, 2021
Not to mention their treatment of Troy. The vagueness of why he got kicked out, the bullying, and Troy/Chad being an item really points to the jocks kicking him out for being gay, imo. Pretty hard to come out in that kind of environment.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I dunno. Half the HOTs are already getting the MC on a semi-regular basis. And most of them don't seem like they are particularly looking for a formal relationship with him. I think the impetus for any sort of fight is most likely to come from Josy and Maya's side of the fence once they find out about all the notches on the MC's belt.
It depends on the particular way of playing. My MC only has sex with Josy and Maya. But, as Neil stated in EP1, my MC is a charmer. :unsure:

DIK: MC fucks a lot of girls. Lots of fun for the MC and the girls.:devilish:
CHICK: Lots of girls want to fuck the MC. But in my case, only two are allowed on the pole of the MC.:love:

Reactions: ename144
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes