AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I'd rather have Jill not show up at the party, to avoid being cockblocked for absolutely no fucking reason. Who knows, we could be about to have a threesome with Sage and Camila and Jill knocks on the door looking for the MC, interrupting us and killing the mood totally. Or you know Sage and Camila could answer the door naked and make her excuse herself and get the fuck out of the house. :Kappa:
Since the day she blocked Nicole she fell from my TOP

Rragga12

Jan 28, 2021
I am in the middle of playing this awesome game at the moment. My character has a neutral alignment, because the story is so well written, that it feels wrong to fall for any of the extremes. I have no clue how it all ends and have terrible time deciding which girl to lean to. Funny how an adult game, made by single person, achieves a level of immersion that the AAA RPGs fail to deliver. :)

Just look into Isabella's eyes gentlemen and you will be forever charmed.

Last edited:

tipsytopsy

Sep 6, 2021
They are supposed to look sexy and Quinn would look very sexy in this costume :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Honestly... all the girls would look hot in that. Thats the sort of thing I'd love to see Heather or Camilla in.

This whole blackmail thing dragged on for too long. It's been 2 episodes (or 3? I'm not sure) already and it seriously hurts Jill. Like she used to be in the top 3, but this whole thing made her look like a pushover and act retardedly, with no explanation and now she's at the bottom of my list.

IMO, episode 8 should be the end of it and move her story onwards and onto something else.
Yeah, I agree it being in ep8 is better, like I said in my post. My thinking, though, is that DPC is gonna have Tybalt pull out all the stops for the third date. Do some grand gesture to woo Jill. And that would take time to prepare. I just see that being the sort of thing DPC would do.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
I'd rather have Jill not show up at the party, to avoid being cockblocked for absolutely no fucking reason. Who knows, we could be about to have a threesome with Sage and Camila and Jill knocks on the door looking for the MC, interrupting us and killing the mood totally. Or you know Sage and Camila could answer the door naked and make her excuse herself and get the fuck out of the house. :Kappa:
MC : "Hey Jill can I get you a drink?"
Jill : "This is going too fast for me, I'd prefer you to get me a glass of water first. After that a soda, then maybe I can have a sip of a non alcoholic beer afterwards."

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Jill : "This is going too fast for me, I'd prefer you to get me a glass of water first. After that a soda, then maybe I can have a sip of a non alcoholic beer afterwards."
Whoa? Beer, that will never happen, because:

a) The Royces think it's a peasant's drink.
b) It's going way too fast for her
c) She won't even show up at the damn thing anyway (hopefully). :KEK:

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Ohhhh well, would prefer if she would get a lil bit tipsy atleast to finally see her wild shameless side. Maybe Pink will show us in the end that Jill is a Beast when she gets Wild. :ROFLMAO:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Zirael Q

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
Yeah, I chatted her up and then met her at the bar during the birthday night out. Went home with her and her friend.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes