AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I know that she isn't a main LI, but I feel like Nicole and the MC work really well together in ways that the MC and Jill don't.
Nicole is literally one of the few women in the game where there is no drama since as she is single she has a son but the boy's father has not yet been seen.

She financially independent, she lives alone with her son but on weekends he goes with the father, she is more mature that I will not say all the girls in the game but I will say that the vast majority

In general she is a great match if you are not bothered by her job and that she has a child

DPC at least with the variables in the game confirms that Nicole likes the MC but now we have to see if DPC dares to open a route for her or not

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Nicole is literally one of the few women in the game where there is no drama since as she is single she has a son but the boy's father has not yet been seen.

She financially independent, she lives alone with her son but on weekends he goes with the father, she is more mature that I will not say all the girls in the game but I will say that the vast majority

In general she is a great match if you are not bothered by her job and that she has a child

DPC at least with the variables in the game confirms that Nicole likes the MC but now we have to see if DPC dares to open a route for her or not
What if the father of Nicole's father is Neil..... Or even worse... Burke. :LUL:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

Nichole is not an LIs, which makes her that little bit independent and self-sufficient (as fortunately most women in the world are).

in this way, although she would have the most objective difficulties in a relationship with a student, she seems the most carefree one.

in the same way that Cathe and Jade seem 100 times easier than Bella.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Def easier, but none of them is better then Bella. :p:ROFLMAO:
(y)

Cathe, apart from the current problem with the photo, is in a much simpler emotional situation, in the end she would only have to explain or hide her relationship with an adult student.

but also Jade, who is married like Bella, seems in any case freer from that treacle of guilt and doubt that governs the lives of the LIs

Reactions: Trojaner

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Well i don't really like Cathy. Yeah she is hot and all and looking for her share of Naughty Fun. But overall my problem with her is the Panty thing. Who undress the Panty for an Fucking Blowjob and hide it in the Car. Jade is def to easy, can't help but this sort of easy chicks are just not my pair of shoes. Let the Burks do there Burk things with themself and all Students until they get fucked. Bella seems a little bit Crazy at times but from the 3 she's the best. Nicole is another story, i don't like Chicks who fuck for money even it is only a one time thing.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes