lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Nicole is literally one of the few women in the game where there is no drama since as she is single she has a son but the boy's father has not yet been seen.

She financially independent, she lives alone with her son but on weekends he goes with the father, she is more mature that I will not say all the girls in the game but I will say that the vast majority

In general she is a great match if you are not bothered by her job and that she has a child

DPC at least with the variables in the game confirms that Nicole likes the MC but now we have to see if DPC dares to open a route for her or not
Typical DPC style, as i seen: Wanna an easy and lighthearted relantionship? Date a stripper

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
We are reading a lot of Daliix, it is already affecting us all hahahaha :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
"Now do you remember? Who you are? What you were meant to do? I cheated death, thanks to you. And thanks to you I've left my mark. You have too - you've written your own history. You're your own man. I'm dalli_x, and you are too... No... He's the two of us. Together. Where we are today? We built it. This story - this "legend" - it's ours. We can change the Being a DIK thread - and with it, the future. I am you, and you are me. Carry that with you, wherever you go. Thank you... my friend. From here on out, you're dalli_x." - dalli_x, probably. :KEK:

It is not important if you read dalli_x's posts or not, it is important to carry him in your heart.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Damn, you're right.
its so gonna be a dalli moment but... what if she got her fake boobs from her mother as an heirloom ? it used to be her mothers old fake boobs making them 50 or 60 years old!

even if her boobs are not fake she still got them from her mother... unless she used to be a plank and therefore got her boobs from her father... unless her father was an old fat man with man boobies and that`s OK too!

• Haha
Reactions: `Ray`

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Don't think Cock-Block Magnar would be a good idea. Messing with Nerds can be a mess in the end and in some cases extremely backfire. :ROFLMAO:

But they both have something cute and mysterious. :love::ROFLMAO:
I have a Theory that Magnar is a cuck and wants Sallie to bang the MC.

I don’t really have any evidence of this, but here is my logic.

1. I think it would be a fun explanation for her irrational hatred of the MC.
2. MC and Magnar are on fairly good terms.
3. There is a rumour round the school that MC has a horse cock.
4. Magnar is literally the president of the Beta males on campus.
5. I think this is the only way it would make sense for MC to fuck Sallie.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
And he is right , " Old Boobs " ain't worth it. :p. it's like Cat , yeah nice blowjob she gave but it is really worth it, to lose Bella ?! :ROFLMAO:.
If that Cathy blowjob is the only way to progress Cathy/Jade it's more than worth it.

Jade is the true Goddess of B&R, Bella is nothing.

Reactions: Hawke84

Shizuro

Jul 21, 2020
Okay so it's been a good while since I played the game and all, and I don't really remember what I did first playthrough and what I did with the mod but I have this ending on Bella on I think is ep7?
Isabella.jpg

Anyways, this a weird end considering what everyone's saying about cathy's panties?

Crystaldom

Feb 14, 2020
Now that came to my mind, what if we get to change MC's outfit depending on the girl we choose to go to the party with? If the option to take someone to the party pops up of course.
For Quinn : Heisenberg
For Sage : A tabela with 5/5 written on it
For Maya : A white paper with Free tuition written on it
For Josy : Couldn't make that up, Josy experts should give some pointers here :KEK:
For Jill : We borrow Derek's Earl Grey outfit, with the hat and the cane(or a raccoon costume of course)
For Bella : A Librarian outfit with an OMG sign on it
Sage should wear a 'Hanging Chad' costume. (Lets see how many get that reference)

LuciferPrometheus

Apr 30, 2020
Okay so it's been a good while since I played the game and all, and I don't really remember what I did first playthrough and what I did with the mod but I have this ending on Bella on I think is ep7?
Isabella.jpg

Anyways, this a weird end considering what everyone's saying about cathy's panties?
Wait you Isabella didn't break up with you/tell you that you can't be together after finding the panties?

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
I'd rather have Jill not show up at the party, to avoid being cockblocked for absolutely no fucking reason. Who knows, we could be about to have a threesome with Sage and Camila and Jill knocks on the door looking for the MC, interrupting us and killing the mood totally. Or you know Sage and Camila could answer the door naked and make her excuse herself and get the fuck out of the house. :Kappa:
True, any scene with Jill in it has the potential for some blue balling. :confused:

What if the father of Nicole's father is Neil..... Or even worse... Burke. :cock:
That would be just like DPC to do something like that.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Yeah no Jill at the party please, just gonna be a downer..
I know, but I just would like to see her in a Halloween outfit. Something other than the normal business attire she wears. It might help her cut loose a little more, especially if no one knows who she is. Could be just the thing she needs to take on another personality (an alter ego), if but for an evening. And who knows, Costumed Jill might be one step up from Lake Jill. Reach out and actually touch that pinga this time.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
True, any scene with Jill in it has the potential for some blue balling. :confused:
Imagine
Finally the first sex scene with Jill and is just another blue balling

The thread Reaction

Let's hope DPC gives us something with Jill because if he doesn't do it at the end of the season I'll make a meme with that video

• Sad
Reactions: Kellermann
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes