Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
Is there a guide for the Fix the Mansion mini game?
Yes, but it's actually very easy. Also, there is a minor trick. Save before allocating points then see a few different allocating options and how they cover the new requests to fix.
As a general strategy, try to have, from the beginning, 2 DIKs that can fix a room to 100% x3 (that mean each of them should have 50% at everthing except board jobs) and 1 who can do the board jobs well. That will give you a fast pace on the repairs from the start. Remember that completing rooms will give you extra points to allocate on the other DIKs so focus on getting rooms done rather then parallel progressing more of them. Progressing try to have more DIKs with 50 at everything. In general there is no point in having more then 50% in each skill. The more you progress the less you need high skills point, except for board jobs.

Dec 26, 2018
I know, but I just would like to see her in a Halloween outfit. Something other than the normal business attire she wears. It might help her cut loose a little more, especially if no one knows who she is. Could be just the thing she needs to take on another personality (an alter ego), if but for an evening. And who knows, Costumed Jill might be one step up from Lake Jill. Reach out and actually touch that pinga this time.
Jill does need to be more integrated with the rest of the story. It seems like most of the time there's the main story and then the side plot with Jill that we check in on from time to time.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Jill does need to be more integrated with the rest of the story. It seems like most of the time there's the main story and then the side plot with Jill that we check in on from time to time.
That's a good point. It's about time that Jill branch out from being cloistered in the prep mansion. Josy should take her out to have some fun. Jill needs more college student friends instead of just Bella. If she hangs out with people her own age, maybe she would be a little more adventurous. The Halloween party may not need Jill, but Jill needs the Halloween party.

ratttta

Jun 8, 2018
Absolutely, jill needs to be more involved with the story and the characters, but I can´t help but fear stuff. Instead of having fun she will just sulk and judge in the corner. She might be sweet and nice but she can be very judgemental. Part of the appeal of the game, for me at least, is the goofy, silly, indecent fun. She got close to Josy, yes, but that doesn´t change much. Josy is probably the most likable character. Can you imagine her fitting in with this craziness? If she does, i´ll shut my mouth. What do I know, im a guy on the internet theorizing about this, not actually writing it.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Honestly... all the girls would look hot in that. Thats the sort of thing I'd love to see Heather or Camilla in.

Yeah, I agree it being in ep8 is better, like I said in my post. My thinking, though, is that DPC is gonna have Tybalt pull out all the stops for the third date. Do some grand gesture to woo Jill. And that would take time to prepare. I just see that being the sort of thing DPC would do.
For Tybalt, pulling out all the stops means sliding the decimal point on the bill one space to the right. That's pretty quick to arrange. ;)

Count me with those who want to end the blackmail plot ASAP. It's not been well handled, so I see no reason to drag it on any longer. Jill will be a lot more interesting once her own preferences and insecurities are the obstacle, not the idiot ball Tybalt handed her.

Is there a guide for the Fix the Mansion mini game?
There are several. Here's Fakitap's groundbreaking guide. Here's Hurensohn Heigl's mansion planner spreadsheet, and his follow-up analysis on how to optimize assignments. And here's my blueprint for finishing the mini-game by the end of Episode 7 with enough money to spare for the VIP pass (if you're so inclined).

Absolutely, jill needs to be more involved with the story and the characters, but I can´t help but fear stuff. Instead of having fun she will just sulk and judge in the corner. She might be sweet and nice but she can be very judgemental. Part of the appeal of the game, for me at least, is the goofy, silly, indecent fun. She got close to Josy, yes, but that doesn´t change much. Josy is probably the most likable character. Can you imagine her fitting in with this craziness? If she does, i´ll shut my mouth. What do I know, im a guy on the internet theorizing about this, not actually writing it.
I don't think Jill will ever be a good fit for some of the wildest things the MC can do, that's part of her charm. But she can definitely become part of some of the 'wholesome-ish' zany options, and I think there's also a lot of mileage to be gained from watching her fail to fit in with some of the wilder stuff.

Dec 29, 2018
I see that some Quinn fans are still unable (or unwilling) to understand why she is hated by others, and have now convinced themselves that people don't like Quinn because she is a villain/bitch or that she offends some people's delicate sensibilities.

What a load of horseshit that is.

I don't hate Quinn because she is a bitch; I hate her because we aren't allowed to treat her like the bitch she is. Just take a moment to compare her to Tybalt. There's a night and day difference between how the two are handled by the game. You can punch Tybalt in the face, hit him in the nuts, knock his teeth out, and fuck his mother. What can you do to Quinn? You can tell her to eat shit and immediately get laughed at for it. That's about it. It's pathetic. Quinn has done far more to antagonize us than Tybalt, but she gets the kiddie glove treatment.

We've had several perfect opportunities to retaliate against Quinn by ruining her schemes, but the game just won't let us do it. Instead, we get these awful moments like the one where the MC tells Maya that she can't trust Quinn because she is evil but won't explain why. Shit like that is why Quinn is a terrible character that deserves all the hate she gets.

I can hardly believe that people are trying to compare Quinn to classic villains from other media. It's almost as big of a joke as Quinn is. Honestly, who in the game is afraid of Quinn? It's not Maya, as she just slapped Quinn in front of all of the HOTs. It's not Josy, who effortlessly played Quinn like a fiddle when they first met. It's not Sage, who cowed Quinn into submission when Quinn suggested that Sage ask her folks for money. It's not Lily, who openly mocked Quinn when Quinn was trying to intimidate Mona. It could possibly be Mona, although she and Camilla both went against Quinn's orders and were banging the MC for free, so it's more likely that Mona was afraid of Stephen Burke rather than Quinn. I guess that just leaves Riona, who was slapped into submission by Quinn once. What an impressive feat that was. Every bit as badass a scene as when Vader found that one dudes lack of faith disturbing.

Quinn is not a complex villain. She is the most basic bitch you could possibly put into a game. She's mean to others because she comes from a broken home. How original. She acts tough but is secretly insecure. What a surprise. I can't wait to learn the next shockingly unpredictable secret about her.

Quinn is so pathetic that she can barely be considered a villain. She's a painfully incompetent moron who has betrayed every single person who has ever trusted her, and is now sad that she has nobody to turn to. And we are supposed to pity this two bit bully because she got mugged by another junkie who stole her stash? Why? I thought it was hilarious. I just wish that the MC was allowed to think so too. Instead, we get stuck rushing to her aid no matter what choices we make in the game.

Quinn is the worst character in the game. Her stupid plot is so flimsy that it requires other characters to be dumbed down to ridiculous levels. MC can't tell Maya or Sage about Quinn whoring out the HOTs. Maya can't ask Sage about the free tuition. Sage has had her head so far up her own ass that she somehow missed that half of her sorority members were turning tricks.

In every possible way, Quinn is trash. She was supposed to be a character that people love to hate, but there's nothing about her to love. And we aren't even allowed to actually hate her in the game because she's the writer's pet. Quinn sucks (mostly Stephen's dick, but also just in general). That's why her fans are so often in denial about her. I've seen some of them claim that she doesn't use hard drugs, despite the fact that we've seen her nodding off with a needle in her arm. Another post once claimed that she was the safest girl to have unprotected sex with, because we all know that needle sharing smack whores are clean as a whistle. It's hilarious watching them post nonsense and then claim that everyone else just doesn't understand her like they do. It's almost as funny as when they make death threats against anyone who insults their precious waifu, which is also a thing that happened here once.

AshySlashy;)

Formerly 'BirdBarclay'
May 2, 2020
The problem is that we mix our own thoughts with those of the main character. On both sides, many Maya fans and many Quinn fans hate the opposing character, but the truth is that the MC doesn't feel as threatened by Quinn as the players do, just as the MC doesn't hate Maya, like some people do.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

EfontMan

Aug 23, 2021
Also the player is privy to a lot of information that the MC himself is not, via access to scenes that the MC is not physically present for. I think this results in a lot of frustration for some people.

Reactions: ChipLecsap
Sep 9, 2021
I see that some Quinn fans are still unable (or unwilling) to understand why she is hated by others, and have now convinced themselves that people don't like Quinn because she is a villain/bitch or that she offends some people's delicate sensibilities.

I don't hate Quinn because she is a bitch; I hate her because we aren't allowed to treat her like the bitch she is. Just take a moment to compare her to Tybalt. There's a night and day difference between how the two are handled by the game. You can punch Tybalt in the face, hit him in the nuts, knock his teeth out, and fuck his mother. What can you do to Quinn? You can tell her to eat shit and immediately get laughed at for it. That's about it. It's pathetic. Quinn has done far more to antagonize us than Tybalt, but she gets the kiddie glove treatment.

We've had several perfect opportunities to retaliate against Quinn by ruining her schemes, but the game just won't let us do it. Instead, we get these awful moments like the one where the MC tells Maya that she can't trust Quinn because she is evil but won't explain why. Shit like that is why Quinn is a terrible character that deserves all the hate she gets.

I can hardly believe that people are trying to compare Quinn to classic villains from other media. It's almost as big of a joke as Quinn is. Honestly, who in the game is afraid of Quinn? It's not Maya, as she just slapped Quinn in front of all of the HOTs. It's not Josy, who effortlessly played Quinn like a fiddle when they first met. It's not Sage, who cowed Quinn into submission when Quinn suggested that Sage ask her folks for money. It's not Lily, who openly mocked Quinn when Quinn was trying to intimidate Mona. It could possibly be Mona, although she and Camilla both went against Quinn's orders and were banging the MC for free, so it's more likely that Mona was afraid of Stephen Burke rather than Quinn. I guess that just leaves Riona, who was slapped into submission by Quinn once. What an impressive feat that was. Every bit as badass a scene as when Vader found that one dudes lack of faith disturbing.

Quinn is not a complex villain. She is the most basic bitch you could possibly put into a game. She's mean to others because she comes from a broken home. How original. She acts tough but is secretly insecure. What a surprise. I can't wait to learn the next shockingly unpredictable secret about her.

Quinn is so pathetic that she can barely be considered a villain. She's a painfully incompetent moron who has betrayed every single person who has ever trusted her, and is now sad that she has nobody to turn to. And we are supposed to pity this two bit bully because she got mugged by another junkie who stole her stash? Why? I thought it was hilarious. I just wish that the MC was allowed to think so too. Instead, we get stuck rushing to her aid no matter what choices we make in the game.

Quinn is the worst character in the game. Her stupid plot is so flimsy that it requires other characters to be dumbed down to ridiculous levels. MC can't tell Maya or Sage about Quinn whoring out the HOTs. Maya can't ask Sage about the free tuition. Sage has had her head so far up her own ass that she somehow missed that half of her sorority members were turning tricks.

In every possible way, Quinn is trash. She was supposed to be a character that people love to hate, but there's nothing about her to love. And we aren't even allowed to actually hate her in the game because she's the writer's pet. Quinn sucks (mostly Stephen's dick, but also just in general). That's why her fans are so often in denial about her. I've seen some of them claim that she doesn't use hard drugs, despite the fact that we've seen her nodding off with a needle in her arm. Another post once claimed that she was the safest girl to have unprotected sex with, because we all know that needle sharing smack whores are clean as a whistle. It's hilarious watching them post nonsense and then claim that everyone else just doesn't understand her like they do. It's almost as funny as when they make death threats against anyone who insults their precious waifu, which is also a thing that happened here once.
You did write a quite a much hateful easy but only if had use some brainless that could have been fun.
First quinn and tybelt - t only have beef with mc because he after jill p otherwise mc is no concern to him. he is rich soiled and a character without the backbone. t character in story is just for jill's p.
quinn : she like to fuck with some people like it and some not. she didn't hide her intension like most of character like all the character in being a dik. turn out i can trust her because I know what to expect from her on the other hand shit goes in shit comes out.
You want to break quinn teeth yet claim :you said - I don't hate Quinn - Yes you do. (I HAVE SERIOUS DOUBT ON YOUR PERSONALITY AND MENTAL STABILITY):ROFLMAO:

Honestly, who in the game is afraid of Quinn? MEN ARE YOU PLAYING THE GAME - ENTIRE COLLAGE WILL SHOUT DOWN IF SHE OPEN HER MOUTH.:devilish:

Maya slaped quinn in front everbody yet when quinn challenge her when no body was near , she cry like in the corner alone.(only dogs hunts in group, well alpha predates ;)) I am surprised by your language that home much you can hate a fictional character. I hope you are all right.

Listen : Sage
knows about quinn free tuition procedure. you will know and understand like most do, in the end.:coffee:
I could counter your any argument(and come out like roses) because those are based on hate not on game.

This game is not good for you mate. Have a time out for a while.

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020

Quinn Fans after reading this post:-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
You want to break quinn teeth yet claim :you said - I don't hate Quinn - Yes you do. (I HAVE SERIOUS DOUBT ON YOUR PERSONALITY AND MENTAL STABILITY):ROFLMAO:
... :oops: :ROFLMAO: did you even read his full sentence?

I don't hate Quinn because she is a bitch; I hate her because we aren't allowed to treat her like the bitch she is.
Honestly, who in the game is afraid of Quinn? MEN ARE YOU PLAYING THE GAME - ENTIRE COLLAGE WILL SHOUT DOWN IF SHE OPEN HER MOUTH.
ep7_gender24.jpg
Listen : Sage knows about quinn free tuition procedure. you will know and understand like most do, in the end.
I could counter your any argument(and come out like roses) because those are based on hate not on game.
:WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat: " MEN ARE YOU PLAYING THE GAME?"

Sep 9, 2021
... :oops: :ROFLMAO: did you even read his full sentence?

"I don't hate Quinn because she is a bitch; I hate her because we aren't allowed to treat her like the bitch she is."

View attachment 1406937

:WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat: " MEN ARE YOU PLAYING THE GAME?"
water melon fall on or knife fall on watermelon. Use your brain cells. you might achieve something rather then making a idiot out of your self. take a chill pill, you are not gonna achieve anything by hating me for a game character. :cautious:

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
That's not Quinn's problem. We know too little about her to say for sure who she is. Yes, she fucked the MC after her bag of drugs was stolen, she was jealous of Sage. She just showed her tender side. I think it's just a symptom of impending drama. For example, it will turn out that all of Quinn's money is spent on treating seriously ill HOTs and then attitudes towards her will change dramatically. It's a very cheap manipulation, but it will work.
All we can say so far is that she's a bitch and she likes to play with people. But there's a morality to it. Playing with people, she lost her friendship with Tommy, lost Mona and now all she has left is Riona.

Reactions: beef-devourer

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
water melon fall on or knife fall on watermelon. Use your brain cells. you might achieve something rather then making a idiot out of your self. take a chill pill, you are not gonna achieve anything by hating me for a game character. :cautious:
Dude, I am not hating you, where did I say that? o_O :rolleyes: I just found the post funny....

You said that Sage knows about Quinn's free tuition procedure....Really? It's not true!

Reactions: Jxorgx
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes