zajaz

Jan 11, 2020
Don't worry about Jill, guys; I'm sure that by the time episode 15 or so comes around you'll already have reached second base. :KEK:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Is it just me, or does anyone else get the feeling that Cypron Loras and Hurensohn Heigl should get room? :ROFLMAO:

Another great summary btw what's your favorite character in this game.
That's actually a really hard question. :unsure:

I'd say closely tied for first place are:
  • Nicole,
  • Jill,
  • Quinn; and
  • Sage.
You wouldn't know it from the way some of you lot go on about her.
Each girl in the game placed on her own pedestal. :giggle:

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
so Just out of Curiosity, since no matter what you choose you get +Rp point.
What did you choose, With Second girl ? Kissing her Neck, grabbing her waist, or grabbing her ass? :ROFLMAO:
interestingly , Kissing her Neck has a better feeling , I think :unsure:

But I would have not mind if all of them would be available, in this order.:ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1437782
View attachment 1437783
View attachment 1437784
View attachment 1437785
View attachment 1437786
unfortunately, you can only pick one, so what do you pick ? :p
Neck! whithout hesitation the neck! Jill been blue balling us for some time might as well give her blue ovaries during this little moment and make her beg for more. :sneaky:
But I went for the waist in my massive chick and Jill solo path playthrough felt more right for the character. ;)
I really think episode 8 will be a huge step forward with Jill... I do.
Of course! Just look at those ‘do me eyes’ in the preview. :love:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don’t expect to take the V card in episode 8, but at least a little hand job or oral sex would be a huge step forward!
The only problem is that they seem to be in Bella’s house??? :unsure:
Skinny-dipping in the pool maybe :sneaky:

Last edited:

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
What did you choose, With Second girl ? Kissing her Neck, grabbing her waist, or grabbing her ass? :ROFLMAO:

But I would have not mind if all of them would be available, in this order.:ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1437782
View attachment 1437783
View attachment 1437784
View attachment 1437785
View attachment 1437786
Fortunately, I turned away in time. It was all moving too fast. :p All joking of course. Jill is great.

I am curious about Ep8. Is it possible, with the design of the prep mansion, that from any room, you could hear Jill getting a proper treatment by MC's pipe? :LOL:

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
You don't kiss a girl on the neck like that, and then finish up, that should have been the beginning of something, but no... so the neck kiss was out.

You can't go wrong with a butt squeeze, but come on mc, that was pretty pathetic; the hands needed to come around more, and lower, so, sorry, the "ass grab" (if you can even call it that) was very underwhelming.

Nope, I'm throwing my hat in with the waist holding manoeuvre. They were wet, remember, so his hand against her wet skin as she kisses the mc with her hand across the side of his face - the aesthetics of it was almost just right. He just needed to pull her in closer. :rolleyes:

Yeah, I'm sorry, but the MC really underperformed in this scene. I understand this is Jill, and the pace is a little slower than the other girls, but we've already had:

Let's not go backwards here boy!

I really think episode 8 will be a huge step forward with Jill... I do.
Agree. As mentioned before, it isn't Jill's fault she hasn't got MC's magic pipe yet. The picnic was a fiasco. She asked if he wanted to ride (it is possible she wasn't talking about a horse). MCs response is he doesn't want to ride bareback.
Like, since when? :p

• Haha
Reactions: Shizuro and OFT

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021

View attachment 1437782
View attachment 1437783
View attachment 1437784
View attachment 1437785
View attachment 1437786
Since she was dreaming about MC grabbing her waist I did the same :BootyTime:
I doubt it's important but why the hell not

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
I think Maya/Josy are supposed to be kind of an apology/do-over for Megan/Melissa, so I'm expecting there will be a way for them to get a happy ending. No doubt there will still be avenues for you to screw it up, but probably no barbecues.
It's not necessary that they will/have to die...

There are other fuck-ups that are way worse than death...

Cee27

Apr 26, 2020
My point was that I don't think any sort of bad end for them is an inevitability. All signs to this point suggest that DPC has learned his lesson about horrendous railroading.
Or it's just that AL's ending isn't a bad ending. And you're just a sucker for happily-ever afters. I stand by AL's ending, and it's the best AVN of all time, because DPC writing is superb, and he's render's are top-notch. It's not about horrendous railroading, it's his story to tell. If he wants to kill off an LI, it's his choice because it's his work. I'm getting really annoyed by people who doesn't appreciate a better story teller than most developers in this platform. Not every story ends with a happy ever after. He even disclosed it at the beginning that if you're faint-hearted, you shouldn't play/read his stories.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes