smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Wasn't eagerly though was it.

She kinda said "no, I can't" then pulled away.

She's also a bit of a cheating ho, won't be long until she's bouncing on Chad's chode while the MC gets wedgied again.
You know that his actual GF is already giving boobjob to some other "major D" right?, you also know that Chad is not the MC right? right? edit : i think you have a crush on chad...

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You know that his actual GF is already giving boobjob to some other "major D" right?, you also know that Chad is not the MC right? right? edit : i think you have a crush on chad...
I know Chad isn't the MC, Chad didn't get wedgied and has women fighting over him.

Lets be honest for a second here. If I was in that game and I was straight and I had a choice between a guy that got wedgied, sat on while doing push ups, constantly mocked by people, runs around campus naked and sleeps in the girls dorm .... or a guy with a massive collection of sex toys.

Bring on the Chad.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Wasn't eagerly though was it.

She kinda said "no, I can't" then pulled away.

She's also a bit of a cheating ho, won't be long until she's bouncing on Chad's chode while the MC gets wedgied again.
I kinda want to wedgie Quinn now...just out of affection,she would get so mad and I would laugh so hard,she would start beating and chasing me until we would end up under some secluded wall or in her room and we would fuck like rabbits in the heat...it`s glorious :giggle:

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
A "straight" guy that have a MASSIVE dildo collection hmmm kinda weird to me :unsure: , the guy that give him a wegdie? the biggest cuck in all game history, and took a beating for that same guy he mocked earlier and don't bring that bullshit that he punched MC later, he punched the dude in the back of his head, that can knockout anyone, he was also tired after beating 3 more jocks, if you like Chad its your choice and taste, but i don't see the MC as this loser like you do, he is just a pawn now, can he step up and become a big player? only Dr Pink knows, but he is sure getting more women than Chad and he is just a freshie, ohh did i already mention that CHAD girl is giving in a boobjob?

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Did I miss a preview with the upcoming characters? Went like 30 pages back and saw 2 images, if someone could enlighten me I would be most grateful and would devote my next fap to him :))))
edit : I have seen it all, but that wasn't enough. BRING THE CH3 DAMMIT :(

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes