xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Lmao, what? He literally gets tasered, tied to a chair and forced to have sex with Quinn. Are we even playing the same game? Not even with the highest dik/dominance rating is there a way to avoid being abducted and raped. And before you tell me "lul dry humping a naked dude tied to a chair is not rape", is that what you'd tell the judge after you've been arrested?
Quinn grinds on you sure but With Quinn you literally get the option ‘make her stop’.
Maya grinding on you while asleep ain’t great but then Mc is shown as very willing when he clearly could have told her to stop.
Mc is abducted sure that’s a crime. But then Mc punches people, steals, cheats, trespasses. Hardly an angel.

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
Quinn grinds on you sure but With Quinn you literally get the option ‘make her stop’.
Maya grinding on you while asleep ain’t great but then Mc is shown as very willing when he clearly could have told her to stop.
Mc is abducted sure that’s a crime. But then Mc punches people, steals, cheats, trespasses. Hardly an angel.
You only get the "make her stop" option after it's already been done. I'm not talking about the Maya scene.

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
true, shouldn't waste our time on a person who's desire is that other people get raped
"kidnapping people, tying them to a chair naked and forcing them to have sex with you is not rape"

"shouldn't waste our time on a person who's desire is that other people get raped"

I said the same should happen to Quinn that happened to the MC, so is it rape or is it not? Make up your confused mind already.

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
please stick to your word
I didn't say that to you. Nice dodge, by the way. Refusing to answer to your hipocrisy and spouting nonsense. But you're right, it's futile to talk to people who are preaching that forced abductions with sex are not rape and that it's totally fine to do it. You'll go to prison eventually with that mentality anyways, so I guess I won't have to suffer your obfuscating retorts for long either way. Was great talking to you, come back to me if you've stopped contradicting yourself every minute.

Don Draper

Mar 6, 2018
I didn't say that to you. Nice dodge, by the way. Refusing to answer to your hipocrisy and spouting nonsense. But you're right, it's futile to talk to people who are preaching that forced abductions with sex are not rape and that it's totally fine to do it. You'll go to prison eventually with that mentality anyways, so I guess I won't have to suffer your obfuscating retorts for long either way. Was great talking to you, come back to me if you've stopped contradicting yourself every minute.
i will stick to my word, and will not waste any more time talking about this. Except one thing. If MC was really raped, wouldn't he have reported it, to the school at least, instead of deciding which girl to fuck next?

Noelle Silva

Jul 18, 2019
I'm sorry but how did mc get raped if the option to stop it is there

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
i will stick to my word, and will not waste any more time talking about this. Except one thing. If MC was really raped, wouldn't he have reported it, to the school at least, instead of deciding which girl to fuck next?
Great sticking to your word. Still contradicting yourself I see. The answer to your question you clearly are so desperate to get the solution for is simple:because the writer needs Quinn for the story. IRL she would've been arrested about 5 minutes after the incident.

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
But i don't get.. how did mc get raped?
???????????????? Play the game?

The definition of rape according to the Merriam-Webster dictionary, in case you don't know:"unlawful sexual activity and usually sexual intercourse carried out forcibly or under threat of injury against a person's will or with a person who is beneath a certain age or incapable of valid consent because of mental illness, mental deficiency, intoxication, unconsciousness, or deception "

Unlawful check, he was tazed and kidnapped, sexual activity check, carried out forcibly check, he's tied and can't get away, and the deception part probably comes in too.

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
Mc is asleep when maya starts.
Quinn scene he is awake and enjoying it too. He could tell her to stop from second one.
There's not a single indication that he is enjoying it with Quinn. Literally nothing. And since there's no indication he's enjoying it, and he's been forcibly abducted, and is tied and thus deceived to believe he wouldn't be released even if he begged them, there's 0 ways that can mean that he gave valid consent. With Maya the MC clearly wants it to happen. Kissing someone awake who is in no way coerced or forced isn't rape if they kiss you back.

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

Noelle Silva

Jul 18, 2019
???????????????? Play the game?

The definition of rape according to the Merriam-Webster dictionary, in case you don't know:"unlawful sexual activity and usually sexual intercourse carried out forcibly or under threat of injury against a person's will or with a person who is beneath a certain age or incapable of valid consent because of mental illness, mental deficiency, intoxication, unconsciousness, or deception "

Unlawful check, he was tazed and kidnapped, sexual activity check, carried out forcibly check, he's tied and can't get away, and the deception part probably comes in too.
read my question? i didn't ask for a definition i asked how he got raped, since there is an option to let her continue meaning it changes mc mindset to enjoying it and allowing it to go further

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes