Mar 19, 2020
Damn totally forgot about Mona. She's cool. Hope we find out she's alright in the new episode. And also hope we get to fuck her and cum on her face

She said she wants to herself okayyyy? Sorry Maya it's just how it is, I'm loyal to you!

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Damn totally forgot about Mona. She's cool. Hope we find out she's alright in the new episode. And also hope we get to fuck her and cum on her face

She said she wants to herself okayyyy? Sorry Maya it's just how it is, I'm loyal to you!
If the MC continues to work in the nursing home sooner or later he will find her and if not Sage will.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Every time I see Mayas face I feel like you could run a finger on her face and make a valley from all that make up.

Reactions: Ilhares

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Yes it would have been easier but why would I take the easy route?
Wouldn't it have been better for them to do a search themselves instead of expecting everyone else to do the work for them?
In most threads you can almost always find that answer in the last couple pages, but not in this one. So no, I don't think it would have been better.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Is to much crazy expect that experts Nicole and Sandy teach the secrets of the fine art of double bj to Josy and Maya? Including pratice class with MC?

Mar 19, 2020
No lol literally she is there

Look behind Derek
Damn good catch if it really is Mona. It doesn't look too much like her to me, Mona has really pale skin and this person looks darker to me, but it might just be shading. Interesting.

Every time I see Mayas face I feel like you could run a finger on her face and make a valley from all that make up.
Bro take a closer look, that's not make-up, that's cum

• Wow
Reactions: shazba

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Did you actually look at what you linked them? It was zero help. Which was part of the reason I suggested the no response at all would have been better.
Of course I looked at it.
I also wouldn't say it was zero help either. It was a link to all the comments mentioning episode 8 updates. That's significantly more help than "Zero".

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
Of course I looked at it.
I also wouldn't say it was zero help either. It was a link to all the comments mentioning episode 8 updates. That's significantly more help than "Zero".

None of the first ten results are within the last 6 months ...

Anyway, I've said my peace.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Damn good catch if it really is Mona. It doesn't look too much like her to me, Mona has really pale skin and this person looks darker to me, but it might just be shading. Interesting.
It's her, she has the same hair, the same color, only DPC blurs her :ROFLMAO: for example Camila looked darker in chapter 8 in her room than it really is.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Add Bella to that picture and I'm all in.
Bella !!! in that picture, are you mad !! She would never be such a friendly smiling person having besties like those three, that's just impossible.
Bella has just two friend Jill and Cathy all other women are just shadows in the background for her, especially those little brats of Hots!!:ROFLMAO:

Oct 18, 2021
I'll probably get killed for saying this, but it's amazing how DPC's artwork has gone from cream of the crop 3 years ago, to just another great one amongst many, even though DPC himself has improved greatly in the same time period. (Remember he couldn't do the Cathy dream sequence stockings over toes or gloves over fingers properly?)

This is not meant as any denigration to DPC at all. Instead, it's an observation that the tools and models have improved so much that many developers have not just caught up with, but have arguably surpassed DPC's artwork, in a little less than the 3 years since BADIK v0.1 came out.
Eh, considering DPC has more experience than most developers in this genre and that his rig is better than that of 95% of other devs + just looking at the current state of Badik's renders and especially animations, I would say confidently that he has always been and is ahead of the curve/top of the top throughout the whole development cycle really and will continue to do so.
Moreover, don't forget that all those top-notch renders and incredibly fluid animations are delivered in a timely manner with a great amount of content for everyone (main girls, side girls, side side girls, frat bros, other characters, etc.).
Yeah, I don't think any AVN developer comes close honestly

Jul 27, 2020
Right now i'm playing as a good guy. And i have question.
Did i lost content for this? Do Chick and Dick path are equivalent? I hope so cause i don't want playing a douchebag.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Right now i'm playing as a good guy. And i have question.
Did i lost content for this? Do Chick and Dick path are equivalent? I hope so cause i don't want playing a douchebag.
Different paths, different girls. If you don't play them both you will definitely miss out on some content.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes