Jul 27, 2020
View attachment 1473338

Now, the best way to do it, is to also go for the dik route. It's not that douchebag anyway.
There is a walkthrough guide on the first page (look in extras) or you can download the gallery unlocker for the full content.
Thanks for answer. Gonna check this. But anyway if dick route not about being a ass i'll reread this VN.

PS: Your picture made my day :LOL:. Being a chick is truly requires great sacrifices.

Last edited:

Grunts21

Jan 7, 2021
So I recently switched pcs and for some reason my episode 7 saves did not work so I'm replaying from episode 6 and that's fine I wanted to replay before episode 8 drops in a few weeks but for some reason I cant buy any of Jacobs art I have them all level 1 but for some reason I cant buy the other ones anyone know a fix cause I think I remember there being more and I like to have everything in the game also anyone got a good render guide for ep 7 I'm only missing 2 then I'm back to having all of them thanks for any help

Melimelo

Jun 7, 2017
So I recently switched pcs and for some reason my episode 7 saves did not work so I'm replaying from episode 6 and that's fine I wanted to replay before episode 8 drops in a few weeks but for some reason I cant buy any of Jacobs art I have them all level 1 but for some reason I cant buy the other ones anyone know a fix cause I think I remember there being more and I like to have everything in the game also anyone got a good render guide for ep 7 I'm only missing 2 then I'm back to having all of them thanks for any help
no fix, it's the same for everybody. Lvl2 and 3 of Jacob arts aren't implemented in the game yet.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Right now i'm playing as a good guy. And i have question.
Did i lost content for this? Do Chick and Dick path are equivalent? I hope so cause i don't want playing a douchebag.
If you’re interested in the 5 main girls (Sage, Jill, Josy, Maya and Bella), stick on the Chick path, it seems the optimum for all of them, although not sure what the future holds for Sage (just don’t get Kellermann started :p).

But if you’re interested in some of the side girls (Like Nicole, Quinn, Mel and Sarah and possibly Heather), then the Dik path is the way to go, and definitely avoid Jill (Jill makes the mc feel guilty for playing the field and he forgoes one of the best threesomes in the game).

Best advice: Play it twice, or even three or four times, or maybe five or six times, or… you get the point. :giggle:

Grunts21

Jan 7, 2021
no fix, it's the same for everybody. Lvl2 and 3 of Jacob arts aren't implemented in the game yet.
thanks i guess i had just forgotten thats at least something i dont have to worry about now i just have 1 render left to get and finish all my saves again and im ready for the new ep im very hyped for it its gonna be a good one i just know the wait after it is done is gonna be brutal

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes