Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
"kidnapping people, tying them to a chair naked and forcing them to have sex with you is not rape"

"shouldn't waste our time on a person who's desire is that other people get raped"

I said the same should happen to Quinn that happened to the MC, so is it rape or is it not? Make up your confused mind already.
I didn't say that to you. Nice dodge, by the way. Refusing to answer to your hipocrisy and spouting nonsense. But you're right, it's futile to talk to people who are preaching that forced abductions with sex are not rape and that it's totally fine to do it. You'll go to prison eventually with that mentality anyways, so I guess I won't have to suffer your obfuscating retorts for long either way. Was great talking to you, come back to me if you've stopped contradicting yourself every minute.
your logic is flawed for 2 reassons :
1) MC could say stop, but he wasn't certain Quinn would stop. And he had to endure the cumpetition as he had no place to go. and he never had sex before as we know from previous interactions. And if he decided to go to the authorities, Quinn would get an alibi from the HOTS and our poor MC would be hated by the Jocks, DiKs and HOTS
2)if MC raped Quinn... well she's in charge of the prostitution ring, she probably took some unwanted dicks in her life, she would manage but as soon as she got free she would call the authority and had his life ruined... good luck! I doubt any LI would visit

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
read my question? i didn't ask for a definition i asked how he got raped, since there is an option to let her continue meaning it changes mc mindset to enjoying it and allowing it to go further
There's no option. He gets raped and then 80% through it he gets a "choice" to not "say no" but "deceive them by making them think he already came" which ends up with his cum being forced down his throat.

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
your logic is flawed for 2 reassons :
1) MC could say stop, but he wasn't certain Quinn would stop. And he had to endure the cumpetition as he had no place to go. and he never had sex before as we know from previous interactions. And if he decided to go to the authorities, Quinn would get an alibi from the HOTS and our poor MC would be hated by the Jocks, DiKs and HOTS
2)if MC raped Quinn... well she's in charge of the prostitution ring, she probably took some unwanted dicks in her life, she would manage but as soon as she got free she would call the authority and had his life ruined... good luck! I doubt any LI would visit
??? I know. I'm saying MC had no choice.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
There's not a single indication that he is enjoying it with Quinn. Literally nothing. And since there's no indication he's enjoying it, and he's been forcibly abducted, and is tied and thus deceived to believe he wouldn't be released even if he begged them, there's 0 ways that can mean that he gave valid consent.
Only his hands are tied. He could get run, scream, anything.
Yes because someone who isn’t enjoying it always tries to delay their ejaculation. Not to mention consensual fucking.

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
I feel like they were talking about MC. "Offer him something big" as in a threesome, to sway the MC for something they need. Because its clear Quinn is interested in MC for some reason...
The word offer is big and says a lot about the situation and that the MC is needed in whatever "they" want. There's only 2 possible scenarios to deduct from it.

1. Quinn had orders from "above" to convince the MC to do something/for something.

2. Quinn has something planned involving the MC and needs his cooperation and wants to make him an offer he can't refuse.
That's possible but what they would need the MC for? He's just a newbie with no connections or experience in the college.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
Only his hands are tied. He could get run, scream, anything.
Yes because someone who isn’t enjoying it always tries to delay their ejaculation. Not to mention consensual fucking.
"He could run"

How? He was just knocked out with a TASER. I'd be surprised if he could stand after waking up, let alone fight like 40 people with his hands tied to get out. He tries to delay his ejaculation because he has no other choice if he doesn't want to take more abuse. Are you people really this dense? I can literally feel my brain cells evaporating with these arguments that wouldn't even stand 1 second in a court of law.

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

Noelle Silva

Jul 18, 2019
There's no option. He gets raped and then 80% through it he gets a "choice" to not "say no" but "deceive them by making them think he already came" which ends up with his cum being forced down his throat.
I dont get it.. how did mc get raped?? he even has the option to tease her,, which shows he enjoys if you let her continue instead of fake cumming

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
"He could run"

How? He was just knocked out with a TASER. I'd be surprised if he could stand after waking up, let alone fight like 40 people with his hands tied to get out. He tries to delay his ejaculation because he has no other choice if he doesn't want to take more abuse. Are you people really this dense? I can literally feel my brain cells evaporating with these arguments that wouldn't even stand 1 second in a court of law.
Delusional to suggest he’s delaying cumming to delay abuse.
Literally a minute before another bloke comes early and nothing happens to him other than losing.
He’s clearly enjoying the competition with Quinn as to who can win.
Then you are given a choice as Mc whether he wants to take it to the next level or quit.

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
i don't get how he got raped. i just said he enjoys it, proof of it being you can tease quinn if you let her continue instead of cumming
Having a choice at the end of the sex scene to start enjoying it =/= consent. You can't make her stop before it begins, not even halfway through.

Qwert99

Mar 2, 2018
Delusional to suggest he’s delaying cumming to delay abuse.
Literally a minute before another bloke comes early and nothing happens to him other than losing.
He’s clearly enjoying the competition with Quinn as to who can win.
Then you are given a choice as Mc whether he wants to take it to the next level or quit.
He's told he'll get a cum-filled condom shoved down his throat if he cums first. Which he does if you fake your cum - FAKE! because you're not even enjoying it, otherwise you wouldn't have to fake it.

TheFinder

Jun 10, 2018
Quinn likes him maybe she sees some potential in him but maybe this offer revolves around Maya she can become a Hot but only if the MC does something for them? :unsure:
Yeah, Quinn seems to be interested in the MC for some reason...:unsure: they could make a deal that allows Maya to join the HOTs without ending up in Quinn's store in exchange for MC's help with something. BTW love your new Lisa avatar :love:.

Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Yeah, Quinn seems to be interested in the MC for some reason...:unsure: they could make a deal that allows Maya to join the HOTs without ending up in Quinn's store in exchange for MC's help with something. BTW love your new Lisa avatar :love:.
That would be the ideal scenario even if it means getting my hands dirty for Quinn I'd do it for Maya we would go to any length just for a Li. And thanks man but believe me the new pic was a hard choice out of the hundred others I had :LOL:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes