Akuniz

Oct 27, 2018
It's not rape if he enjoys it.
Of corse no, its jus netorete, or netori, or basicly lets go till the idiot on the othe side lets you do it... and sudently you get a nife in your ... Just saying cuz i actualy met ppl in this situations. Never ever works. just dont complain if the guy cuts your dick of.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
That's possible but what they would need the MC for? He's just a newbie with no connections or experience in the college.
We know the 3some involving Quinn and Riona is coming,we have a preview with Quinn and Riona with caption telling us about special offer - it`s safe and reasonable to assume it`s all about the upcoming 3some ;)

Akuniz

Oct 27, 2018
This rape discussion again?? i'll pass..., my MC fucked Quinn, he liked and he is definitely looking forward for a round 2 with her in episode 3 :coffee::whistle:
true. about i said before, i just want the next version to see more about the mc's past (he trained in marcial arts) as a good guy, not let them run over him.

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
ugh i hate when this thread stops giving me notifications, i saw some talk about josy in prev pages.
gotta be honest she's my personal fav from the LI (is that what you call main girls? xD) anyway, imo she's really cute and has a good personality and one of the best between the girls. i mean yeah the bf thing is annoying but we did get to hook up with her, and she has feelings for the mc so i'm sure she's gonna make the decision about leaving the bf sooner or later.

ryonoreiji

Oct 20, 2017
It's not rape if he enjoys it.
That's not true is still rape, even if he likes it, even if he was aroused, he was not a willing participant even if it’s for the first second. (this is a work of fiction and we enjoy it as such, hey revenge of the nerds (a 1984 comedy) the leading couple end up together after he raped her, again a work of fiction that may or may not represent real events of any kind but nothing to live your life by).

In this case we can say many things but the phrase you used, it's a slippery slope, for bad behavior, and did they know he was going to enjoy it? Once he was naked strapped and then toyed, its rape.

So it's ok for me to enjoy it for what it is, sure! Should I bring morals to a piece of fiction I don’t think so. But you have to know the by today standards It’s rape.

Well that’s my take on it.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
ugh i hate when this thread stops giving me notifications, i saw some talk about josy in prev pages.
gotta be honest she's my personal fav from the LI (is that what you call main girls? xD) anyway, imo she's really cute and has a good personality and one of the best between the girls. i mean yeah the bf thing is annoying but we did get to hook up with her, and she has feelings for the mc so i'm sure she's gonna make the decision about leaving the bf sooner or later.
I think you are the 3rd or 4th Josy fan this week and in all seriousness that's great as we need more of you onboard she was getting a little lonely in that corner :p but I do hope things work out for her despite her questionable introduction.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Knowing our luck it will be messing around with another Li or something as she says this with that devilish looking grin on her face :devilish::(
Help burry a body,set a fire,put down a fire,hey whatever my Quinn wants she gets,those are the rules

The most expensive things in the game have been $3, $5 would be crazy stupid. Thank god for cheats though
I`m willing to give entire wallet plus future earnings
but
I thought you don`t like Quinn why are you interested?

Don Draper

Mar 6, 2018
ANOTHER ONE OF MY GUYS LETS GO!!!

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes