Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
You, don't make me bring up that stripper again :p I thought I had until the update of the game ;)

I'm considering this as I'm leaning more towards Maya but there is also the curvy dark horse of Bella standing in the way. :D
Fuck that stripper. But there is also Jill’s gorgeous eyes and elegant hair standing in your way right?

• Haha
Reactions: Mormont and Mytez

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
You, don't make me bring up that stripper again :p I thought I had until the update of the game ;)

I'm considering this as I'm leaning more towards Maya but there is also the curvy dark horse of Bella standing in the way. :D
But my fine Sir, Bella is already in the big 3 alliance, no need to choose right away, just join us

Reactions: Mormont

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
The self-proclaimed republic of Josy, will accept Mormont with open arms or any other member that wants to form part of our benevolent republic
There can only be one republic, i will allow you to take the mantle of "Dynasty of Josy"
is this agreeable ?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I have a solution
The Big 3 will allow Mormont to Join, thus creating the Big 4 by adding Jade, no strings attached
This sounds reasonable enough and Jade is my number 1 :love:
The self-proclaimed republic of Josy, will accept Mormont with open arms or any other member that wants to form part of our benevolent republic
Tempting she is a beauty and for that, I will consider it (y)
Fuck that stripper. But there is also Jill’s gorgeous eyes and elegant hair standing in your way right?
Are you sure you seem to be wavering over a stripper? Jill is hands-down better than any stripper surely :p

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018

Let the T&A Queen tempts you...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:ROFLMAO:

laliandra

May 2, 2019
I made the whole thesis on Maya. If you're interested, I'll find that.

I think that at that exact moment she doesn't want to enjoy grinding and she is thinking about someone who, obviously, molested her or something like that. You can see she is enjoying the feeling and, in her mind, it seems to me she is trying not to enjoy - hence that thought about someone who she hates or feels disgusted about.
welp that took a dark turn. i really, really hope DPC doesn't go there. i mean it could be done well but it usually is a slippery slope. LEAVE MAYA ALONE DPC! :cry:

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
This sounds reasonable enough and Jade is my number 1 :love:

Tempting she is a beauty and for that, I will consider it (y)

Are you sure you seem to be wavering over a stripper? Jill is hands-down better than any stripper surely :p
Welcome to the alliance brother. You are officially part of the big 4.
Jill is an elegant kind princess of the highest quality. I will not touch some measly stripper over my queen.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017

Or you can remain a free man in the great Quinn Empire...
Dracarys bitches

laliandra

May 2, 2019
Welcome to the alliance brother. You are officially part of the big 4.
Jill is an elegant kind princess of the highest quality. I will not touch some measly stripper over my queen.
this is BaDIK after all, you can always claim the stripper raped you.

"i just gave her some money, because she looked like she couldn't afford any clothes. then suddenly she started grinding on my cock relentlessly. it was horrible, but what could i do? i only told her to keep going because i didn't want to make her angry" :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
View attachment 353299
Choosing another girl will make Maya sad; you don't want to make Maya sad do you?
:( All this Maya sadness I can't cope between this and the bottom image my heart breaks for her. :cry:

Or you can remain a free man in the great Quinn Empire...
Dracarys bitches
View attachment 353302
Dany and Jade yes, please! now that's what I'm talking about the perfect women

View attachment 353304
i want some time with this hot ^^.... from hots or pledges are my favorites Carmilla, Sarah and this one :unsure:
This pic :( poor Maya

Not sticking with Jade as her president is a low blow Mormont. Even Jill is disappointed. View attachment 353311

Just be part of our alliance as one of the big 4
Jade is number one I just need the main Li that is unless of course, they make Jade one

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes