vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
This whole rape idea is just retarded,it`s so detached from reality that frankly it`s not even worth a single spark in my brain to adress it but out respect for you I will,for the last fucking time.

He is awake and aware of what`s going on,his eyes are open,he sees the people,he hears Tommy saying what is about to happen,he sees Quinn walking next to him,touching his shoulders,sitting on his lap,talking to him in the mean time,fucking telling him shes gonna remove the rubber!He had plenty of time and opportunity,to protest,to reract,do what fucking ever to stop the whole thing.
With Maya he has no idea what the deal is,all he knows is that Maya is making advances,while he sleeps.

Are you at the very least aware of the horrible double standard,you are using considering those 2 situations?
No, mate. I'm not using double standards. You are using them. You started with that shit about Maya and if you're playing with the hornet's nest, you should be prepared to get stung.

And you still do it. You dare to compare guy with free hands waking up and finding girl grinding on him with the guy still half-dazed after that shocker (remember that little thing?), tied to chair?!

You didn't watch any crime movie, I bet. You don't even need to be a lawyer to see a difference. But, hey - you need to take off Quinn's glasses to see that.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
No, mate. I'm not using double standards. You are using them. You started with that shit about Maya and if you're playing with the hornet's nest, you should be prepared to get stung.

And you still do it. You dare to compare guy with free hands waking up and finding girl grinding on him with the guy still half-dazed after that shocker (remember that little thing?), tied to chair?!

You didn't watch any crime movie, I bet. You don't even need to be a lawyer to see a difference. But, hey - you need to take off Quinn's glasses to see that.
Because Maya can`t do no wrong even when she does,even when she acknowledges it,even when she apologizes for it.
But it`s me with the magic glasses,no it`s not,it`s your blind hate or repressed love for Quinn :LOL:
You have accused Quinn of everything,of being psychopath,sociopath,rapist,serial killer,not having a personality...all because you feel she`s a threat to Maya but you fail to recognize something that Maya apologizes for in the game but it`s me with the fucking double standards,ofcourse.

Are you really unable to recognize the controlled envoirement in which the cumpetition takes place?Ofcourse you don`t need to be a lwayer,it`s obvious,one situation is clear like a fucking mountain stream,the other is a guy being fooled into believing one thing is happening while something else is happening.

laliandra

May 2, 2019

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
Well, as for me, I think both of those scenes (Maya's and Quinn's) were very hot and fappable, so I don't have any issue with them. They're both saved on my game because I like to replay them (for research purposes, of course).

And besides the weird girls from gender studies, almost all the girls are hot (from main LIs to side characters) and I want to see all of them naked.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Well, as for me, I think both of those scenes (Maya's and Quinn's) were very hot and fappable, so I don't have any issue with them. They're both saved on my game because I like to replay them (for research purposes, of course).

And besides the weird girls from gender studies, almost all the girls are hot (from main LIs to side characters) and I want to see all of them naked.
Neither do I btw :LOL:

CAznable

Jul 8, 2018
im pretty sure most people here prefer sage over josy
I’d say they’re tied for me, but it’s still so early, these 2 characters in particular (hell all of the characters) could go anywhere in terms of the story, we’ll just have to wait and see

Reactions: TheFinder

Doc_Odd

Jun 15, 2017
The game is promising in many respects, but I'm not really that into any of the main girls (some of the secondary girls are more interesting; I like Camila, Riona and Quinn). But I suppose the main girls aren't going to change, and among that group, I guess Maya is nice enough. Sage's personality is OK, but she's less attractive than some of the others.

Reactions: laliandra

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
Qwert99 <--- another bluehound ladies and gentlemales
Obvious troll is obvious. Haven't even posted in here for awhile other than a joke about a character in the game and you have to say something like that about another forum member? Grow up dude. This is a thread about the game, not for making disparaging remarks about other forum members. Also, don't drag me or any other forum member that wasn't part of your conversation into your little arguments cause some of you don't know how to behave like adults. Whatever your issue is with the other forum member, is just that, between the two of you. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reactions: Darg
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes