TiggerYou

Aug 24, 2017
WOW!!!!!!

I thought I'd come in here and checkup on how things were going with this game.....see if there was any mention of an update. I didn't realize I was walking into a free-for-all. There's bodies lying all over in here.

SOMEBODY CALL A MEDIC!!!!

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
I think the chief difference in the Maya vs Quinn scenes in question is that, for many, their MC was developing feelings for Maya, and only saw Quinn as an antagonist up to this point.

So, waking up to finding Maya climbing into bed with MC would not have seemed like a bad thing, even if questionable regarding consent.

Quinn, on the hand, would have been seen as 'ugh, not this bitch again...' when she climbed on MC's lap.

Now, flip MC's perception of the two, where they didnt warm up to Maya, and found Quinn strangely appealing in her frank and honest ways, then the Maya scene would have seemed more questionable, and Quinn's would have been more welcomed.

So really, comparing the two scenes is kind of pointless without bringing into context the player's MC feeling to both ladies.

Reactions: vir_cotto

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I think the chief difference in the Maya vs Quinn scenes in question is that, for many, their MC was developing feelings for Maya, and only saw Quinn as an antagonist up to this point.

So, waking up to finding Maya climbing into bed with MC would not have seemed like a bad thing, even if questionable regarding consent.

Quinn, on the hand, would have been seen as 'ugh, not this bitch again...' when she climbed on MC's lap.

Now, flip MC's perception of the two, where they didnt warm up to Maya, and found Quinn strangely appealing in her frank and honest ways, then the Maya scene would have seemed more questionable, and Quinn's would have been more welcomed.

So really, comparing the two scenes is kind of pointless without bringing into context the player's MC feeling to both ladies.
Thats a long-winded way of saying Maya is best girl and Quinn is EVIL!!.

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
To me both are garbage, but Josy at least shows some humanity. So I'm going with Josy.
Same but to me Josy is a little worse by still maintaining her relationship and leading us on in the beginning. Sage at least is upfront telling MC she’ll scratch his back if he spies on her boyfriend. And she’s way hotter than Josy so I’m going with her.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
If he keeps updating this is easily going to become the biggest game ever posted here isn't it?
yep there's already quite a lengthy amount of content despite only 2 episodes being out so far out of potentially 7, 8, 9, and 10+ episodes. DPC made it clear that he won't rush the game and will extend it as he sees fit in order satisfyingly complete the game.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes