Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I'd rather take my chances with her mystery "partner" over that big juiced up meathead Chad.
what if it was the same guy? not only you woul have to fight a twice as pissed Chad, but also protect Josy from Sage's wrath? it would be plausible that Sage would detonate a bomb and it's blast and debris would kill MC's dad? you see? housefires can come in all shapes and sizes....

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
what if it was the same guy? not only you woul have to fight a twice as pissed Chad, but also protect Josy from Sage's wrath? it would be plausible that Sage would detonate a bomb and it's blast and debris would kill MC's dad? you see? housefires can come in all shapes and sizes....
That'd be such a huge shit ball on DPC's behalf lol. If Sage gets out of hand we should just spike her drink with something lethal. Quinn too while we're at it. Providing Riona with a full shirt that isn't torn would show our kindness.

Don Draper

Mar 6, 2018
i mean DPC has said that he wouldn’t recommend the game if you’re going through a dark period in your life. This makes me think something pretty bad is going to happen

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
i mean DPC has said that he wouldn’t recommend the game if you’re going through a dark period in your life. This makes me think something pretty bad is going to happen
It sounds like DPC could be referring to depression so perhaps some certain scenes could trigger that well that would be my interpretation of this 'dark period'

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
It sounds like DPC could be referring to depression so perhaps some certain scenes could trigger that well that would be my interpretation of this 'dark period'
Or it might just be something to cover his back. Maybe nothing terrible will happen, but if any of the stuff that the game will have triggers someone, for some reason, he can always redirect them to that message.

freca

Jun 15, 2017
technically Sage is still into Chad, and Chad himself is involved with a girl that is a LI in the game
I don't think that's how it works. In all technicalities, MC is cucking Chad. MC isn't in a relationship with Sage, nor is the MC with Josy. So the MC is cucking their respective partners. Now, if one of them finally commits to him, and they continue to bang said previous partner, then the MC would be the cuck victim. Until then, enjoy plowing who you want.

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
When you look at the top right corner to see how much money you have left and you see "$$$$$"

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes