felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Friday 26th. it has been delayed because DPC got tired of the constant asking, so delayed a week, and he will keep delaying it if you stupid peoples won't learn to stop asking stupid qestions and use the god damn search funcion. Thanks to the people like you we all have to suffer, Thanks:rolleyes::mad:
great, with an extra week there will definitely be better content and more curated

I wouldn't want him to rush things a bit too much

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Does anyone know if he'll simultaneously release on Steam, or is he going to do that after Patreon first launches?
DrPinkCake's post from Season 1 said the Steam release would be about a month after the Patreon release and the actual time was 35 days. I don't know if he specified anything for Season 2 but I would expect it to be similar.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Derek when he finds out you broke Maya's heart
View attachment 1501432
I would definitely like an ending in which Maya, unable to stand that Tremolo chose Josy instead of her, hangs herself on a tree under the window of his room. Derek, unable to stand it, burns Josy alive, then rapes Bella in front of his eyes and gives Jill to the brothers. Sage shoots Derek and commits suicide herself. MС unable to stand it, goes crazy and becomes a drug addict. It would be a great byte from the Doctor after his words that the game will definitely be lighter than the previous one.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Derek when he finds out you broke Maya's heart ASS
View attachment 1501432
there fixed it for you! nephews? yes, turd nephews like Tybalt? not!

I would definitely like an ending in which Maya, unable to stand that Tremolo chose Josy instead of her, hangs herself on a tree under the window of his room. Derek, unable to stand it, burns Josy alive, then rapes Bella in front of his eyes and gives Jill to the brothers. Sage shoots Derek and commits suicide herself. MС unable to stand it, goes crazy and becomes a drug addict. It would be a great byte from the Doctor after his words that the game will definitely be lighter than the previous one.
and it would still be! what is all of that compared with a single tear from Melissa`s eyes?

• Red Heart
Reactions: felicemastronzo

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I really hope that the next update would be massive because 8 months is a long time.
It depends on the case, you can spend 8 months according to you and play less than 40 minutes of content, about 4 or 5 hours of content in a single route, in episode 7 it took me between 11 hours to 12 to finish several routes and I still had other routes to play it is something that cannot be said of many games in this forum

This game in its entirety has almost the same hours of play as an RPG 30-40 hours would be an average for someone who plays it for the first time

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I pity you motherfuckers.

Today I travel away on an express project that will make time fly like a motherfucker. When I return, it will be Friday and I will be like, "Wow, didn't time fly like a motherfucker!"

You motherfuckers, on the other hand, will endure a long, drawn out week of torture as you lament, "Fuck, time is dragging on like a motherfucker!"

Meanwhile, the thread will descend into madness as you tear each other apart, believing that this week will never come to a close, and that the glories of Episode 8 may never be yours (that, and too many motherfuckers asking when the next update is).

Fear not my friends, while your wait and mine may feel decades apart, they will indeed be one in the same. Brace yourselves for the trial that is the last week's wait, and I will see you on the other side where we will all share in the glory that is Episode 8, the end of season 2.

Unless of course NOPY closes down and no one can download this motherfucker... Oh Fuck!

Adieu, motherfuckers.

PS "Motherfucker" is, of course, a term of endearment, as I hold all you motherfuckers in high esteem.

PPS If you didn't understand what the fuck I was talking about, I've got to travel to the middle of nowhere and I probably won't be on this site until the end of the week. Catch you all on Friday.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018

Today I travel away on an express project that will make time fly like a motherfucker. When I return, it will be Friday and I will be like, "Wow, didn't time fly like a motherfucker!"

You motherfuckers, on the other hand, will endure a long, drawn out week of torture as you lament, "Fuck, time is dragging on like a motherfucker!"

Meanwhile, the thread will descend into madness as you tear each other apart, believing that this week will never come to a close, and that the glories of Episode 8 may never be yours (that, and too many motherfuckers asking when the next update is).

Fear not my friends, while your wait and mine may feel decades apart, they will indeed be one in the same. Brace yourselves for the trial that is the last week's wait, and I will see you on the other side where we will all share in the glory that is Episode 8, the end of season 2.

Unless of course NOPY closes down and no one can download this motherfucker... Oh Fuck!

Adieu, motherfuckers.

PS "Motherfucker" is, of course, a term of endearment, as I hold all you motherfuckers in high esteem.

PPS If you didn't understand what the fuck I was talking about, I've got to travel to the middle of nowhere and I probably won't be on this site until the end of the week. Catch you all on Friday.
How little you know, Midlife Crisis just updated so I'll be having a Rocking good time.

Reactions: shazba

OFT

Jan 6, 2020

Adieu, motherfuckers.

1636992796155.png

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes