Elsie Bray

May 31, 2019
Especially that one tweet where shes wearing a bikini. But that leads me to 2 questions:
1) Would Jill really post a tweet of herself in a bikini, where other students will see it??
2) If she does post it, it would be funny if someone pointed out that Tybalt is peeping behind the window.
I doubt she'd post it, could just be fanservice made by DPC. And if she posts, the MC should have the option to comment about Tybalt peeping.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I hope that Josy leaves her boyfriend next update and never joins B&R, that way she will skyrocket her way to the top as a LI. She'll be the only one of the girls that will be safe, aside from Bella. She just needs to sort that shit out.

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Maybe that's the dilemma, should I tell them I broke into the prep's house and save Derek, or should I keep quiet so Jill likes me?
I don't think that it will be a choice, the MC might stand up for Derek regardless. Because maggots look after one another, and both maggots are responsible for each other's actions. And this dilemma could lead...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
...to a serious conversation with Jill. She seems willing to talk and understand, so we can explain ourselves and make up. (Unless you stole her money which makes matters worse).
After we resolve the issue, we bond more and eventually...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I don't think that it will be a choice, the MC might stand up for Derek regardless. Because maggots look after one another, and both maggots are responsible for each other's actions.
This is the only thing that I dislike about a relationship with Jill and Bella. We are railroaded into doing some childish and stupid shit for the DIKs, which I very much doubt either of them will appreciate. So unless we are going to discuss with them every single day what we are doing, we'll need to keep them in the dark. Which is a terrible way of handling a relationship, not letting them know 99% of the stuff we do in college.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Jill would be pissed for sure but I think in the long run she would appreciate the MC telling the truth if we lie to her we know it's always going to come back and bite us in the ass plus I'd rather she hears it from the MC and warn her about Tybalt it still makes my skin crawl that their rooms are next to one another :oops:

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Jill would be pissed for sure but I think in the long run she would appreciate the MC telling the truth if we lie to her we know it's always going to come back and bite us in the ass plus I'd rather she hears it from the MC and warn her about Tybalt it still makes my skin crawl that their rooms are next to one another :oops:
And I bet he really likes playing all those games tagged with "sleep sex"...

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
What can she do when she is so like Maya? it would cause friction for sure with Maya and sadly yes she is one of the main Li so one of the side girls misses out.
Is she the same person though?
They both are the same type - the girl next door - but that`s pretty much it.
Maya is a sunflower,Josy is a rose with spikes,that sadness that vir_cotto sees in Maya(which I personally don`t) I see in Josy.
It`s Josy`s laughter that comes through tears.Maya has that undertone of innocence,while in case of Josy it`s vulanerbility.
It would really help her if she would be exclusivly attracted to DiK type - not even yuge DiK,just more DiK than CHIK

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes