mijati

Dec 7, 2019
18gb ... holy shit .. but its totaly worth it ....this IS one of the best games arround. never lought so much at a game like this.. i had tears in my eyes as this 2 "jerks" humped arround in the room of this idiot. and as he plopped the toothbrush in his ass. this is worth to be played more times because of the different decisions and routs u can get.....
so hell ya gimme this 18gb asap :)

Reactions: OEJ
Jul 22, 2019
Can ye blame him?
I saw 100s ppl asking him about bugs caused by mods
Considering a change like that is not gonna do anything but waste a little bit of a modders time and possibly create more people asking pointless questions about crashes, ya can kind of blame him lol.

barberman

Sep 20, 2017
It's more than likely because you're using a modded save. Pink put checks into the game that immediately boot you out if it detects variables that have been changed.
Hmm I tried without using the modded fix and then I get booted out with a big WARNING screen at the same place, but with the modded fix it just shuts down so.. fix doesnt work I guess.

Marcus9

Jan 28, 2019
Regarding the crash when you try to load a (cheated / modded) savegame: the check in the game is this:

Python:
if renpy.loadable("1NewCheatMod.rpyc"):
    $ persistent._clear(progress=True)
    $ renpy.save_persistent()
    $ renpy.quit()
So, if you use said 1NewCeatMod in your 0.8 game, rename it

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes