khann

Jan 10, 2018
Last time I checked this thread was three weeks ago... 300 pages have been added in that timeo_O
Crazy, but way to keep it lively here everyone(y)

Also, hats off to Dr pinkcake, that update sounds

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Last time I checked this thread was three weeks ago... 300 pages have been added in that timeo_O
Crazy, but way to keep it lively here everyone(y)

Also, hats off to Dr pinkcake, that update sounds
Most of it has been a mixture of theories, Quinn & Josy hate, shit posts and memes, and constant spam regarding the consumption of Jill's hymen. Active? yeah but the good kind? idk about that.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
That for me is what worries me the most about Maya It could also lead her down that dark path with Quinn especially if she get's anymore desperate.
If that's the case I at least hope we'll be provided with the option to become just as desperate in our attempt to help her out of that theoretical situation.

Reactions: vir_cotto

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
we have to fuck it up our chances because Tommy is a fucking prick? that dude needs to go..., or stay stoned all day so he can't bother us.
Like go, go? Like gone? I won't be in a conspiracy to commit murder. No thanks.

That for me is what worries me the most about Maya It could also lead her down that dark path with Quinn especially if she get's anymore desperate.
She might, if we don't protect her. I think that's one of the major decisions we will face in a couple of updates.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Like go, go? Like gone? I won't be in a conspiracy to commit murder. No thanks.
Honestly? Yeah..., the world would be a better place without him, and it makes MC's life a lot easier, you can focus on the girls without need to worry when is the next stupid thing Tommy will ask you to do, plus he is a Junkie, just put something on his drugs and no one will even know or care, fuck that guy....

laliandra

May 2, 2019
oh it's a dark path alright :devilish: but Quinn will protect her, you'll see. the real danger is isolating her by making her depend on MC only who's hanging out with the wrong guys and is going to do a lot of stupid shit in the near future.

Josy on the other hand, she'll be left alone if MC rejects her. she'll probably break up with her partner and then learn MC changed his mind or whatever. if there's a character with all the red flags for depression it's her sadly :(

AdliQuiBoit

Feb 21, 2019
Maya's family is shit and she needs money. She's the one who looks the most desperate to me. She's already the scapegoat of the HOTs so if she really wants to join them (she doesn't really have a choice), I'm afraid she'll have to endure some bad things.
Endure and survive Maya, we'll try to save you..

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
Honestly? Yeah..., the world would be a better place without him, and it makes MC's life a lot easier, you can focus on the girls without need to worry when is the next stupid thing Tommy will ask you to do, plus he is a Junkie, just put something on his drugs and no one will even know or care, fuck that guy....
That's a bit extreme isn't it? We are talking about minor flaws in LIs and you come straight up talking murder concerning your "father"?

Josy on the other hand, she'll be left alone if MC rejects her. she'll probably break up with her partner and then learn MC changed his mind or whatever. if there's a character with all the red flags for depression it's her sadly :(
Dunno about you, but IMO Riona reeks of depression and a desire to be accepted.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Josy calls MC-" hey !! i finally left my BF, i want to see you!", MC-"Well.... you took so long that i already have a GF, a stunning woman named Bella\Jill\Maya\Sage\Quinn..., but hey! our sex was great Josy thanks for that.."

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
Josy calls MC-" hey !! i finally left my BF, i want to see you!", MC-"Well.... you took so long that i already have a GF, a stunning woman named Bella\Jill\Maya\Sage\Quinn..., but hey! our sex was great Josy thanks for that.."
And that's why you have multiple playtroughs. (y)

I'm playing super safe. One save for Josy and one for Maya on the DIK path, one save for Maya and Jill each on the CHICK path.

AdliQuiBoit

Feb 21, 2019
Yeah, Mc will do the same shit she did. "Hey let's go on a date" "Oh right, I have a GF now, how 'bout dat ?"
That would only be justice :devilish:

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
That's a bit extreme isn't it? We are talking about minor flaws in LIs and you come straight up talking murder concerning your "father"?
Everybody has flaws, but Tommy is a walking talking flaw, hey it's not my fault that the guy make patricide sounds like a good idea...

And that's why you have multiple playtroughs. (y)
so far the ONLY reason i consider a Josy path is because she is hot AF and one of the most beautiful girls

AdliQuiBoit

Feb 21, 2019
Wasn't Josy planning on leaving town anyway? I'm guessing that there will be the option for us to pursue her if we wish and she leaves if we decide not to.
What if we decide to pursue her ? We can't just abandon all the other girls. I don't think she will. Or she will but come back later in the game. Or we'll pursue her and then bring her back. Yeah I don't know.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
What if we decide to pursue her ? We can't just abandon all the other girls. I don't think she will. Or she will but come back later in the game. Or we'll pursue her and then bring her back. Yeah I don't know.
If she was to come back later in the game surely that would be just to add a bit more conflict as I'd say we would be pretty much invested in the other girls.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes