laliandra

May 2, 2019
Spending some quality time with my daughter. Now if you'll excuse us, Maya has a special task to complete for the HOT Scavenger hunt. #HOTs #HOTScavengerHunt #BurgmeisterAndRoyce #BeingADIK

View attachment 355360
a match made in heaven :love:

Maya's family is shit and she needs money. .
MC: I really pity you Maya, having such a shitty family
Maya: What?! No, me and Derek are very close to each other, we've always...
MC: Fuck them! You don't need them, any of them! I'll keep you safe baby. You're gonna go right now and tell the HOTS you quit, Quinn can't hurt you anymore!
Maya: Actually, she's been kinda nice to me rec...
MC: Shhh baby, I'm monologuin right here. It'll be you and me, you don't have to worry about anything, I'll keep you safe forever.
Maya: :rolleyes:

She's the one who looks the most desperate to me.
i'm sure Josy would love having Maya's problem of needing money for tuition since that would mean she at least got accepted! ;)

She's already the scapegoat of the HOTs so if she really wants to join them (she doesn't really have a choice), I'm afraid she'll have to endure some bad things.
what makes her the scapegoat of the HOTS? :ROFLMAO: because she had to grind on MC, a guy she likes? nevermind Camila who participated in the cumpetition, gave a stranger a blowjob and then got recruited to Quinn's restaurant. no, sure Maya has had it so much harder. :cautious:
oh and again with the "doesn't have a choice" thing, she already told you once before, she has a choice, she's just picking the things you don't want her to. (y)

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Spending some quality time with my daughter. Now if you'll excuse us, Maya has a special task to complete for the HOT Scavenger hunt. #HOTs #HOTScavengerHunt #BurgmeisterAndRoyce #BeingADIK

View attachment 355360
name88 would you look at Quinn’s mascara. Now she’s a raccoon like Jill too. You know I love me some raccoons :love:.

AdliQuiBoit

Feb 21, 2019
nevermind Camila who participated in the cumpetition, gave a stranger a blowjob and then got recruited to Quinn's restaurant.
Yeah I kinda forgot about that. It's just that Maya don't look too happy to me, we don't know everything about her, she has some skeletons in her closet. Shew might get along with Derek but there's some shit going on with her father.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
That's because you saw the obvious. You didn't see the sadness in Josy, you saw her crying, you saw her sad.

With Maya, it's much deeper inside of her. You can see it in her awkwardness when Riona and Quinn presents new HOT's pledges, you can see it in her pale face when she asks MC's help after CUM-petition, you can hear it in her stories - it's plainly visible - you can see it in her behaviour when MC tells her about date with Josy or when she lost her calmness during that famous "You're not the daughter I wanted!" scene... Her sadness is much deeper and she hides it - not really successfully. It's probably more like depression and she is probably afraid she'll fall apart in pieces if she allows sadness to come to the surface.
I disagree with every single word :LOL:
I have seen Maya crying aswell and there`s nothing suggesting "depression" to me,nothing,just lack of acceptance which btw seems to be more of a motivating factor rather than one to drag her down.Maya is a sunshine,open,friendly,often smiling,joking....
You`re expecting something horrible to happen(don`t know why to Maya in particular),so you look for terrible things and so you see them...

With Josy,there are reasons as of why she cried,there are reasons why,even when having fun,she`s still not really having fun,everything she told us is really bothering her,she doesn`t see a way out,she wants to skip town - run away from everything and on top of it,like lialialia202020 said before me,Josy is isolated,it`s not helping.
You want to find depression - look at Josy

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
You`re expecting something horrible to happen(don`t know why to Maya in particular),
She seems the most vulnerable but was she written like this to deceive us and maybe that something horrible will happen to one of the other girls? Jill being in close proximity to Tybalt is worrying for one :unsure:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017

View attachment 355360
First a preview now a tweet,this is great now I`m feelin` spoiled :giggle:
DPC left the best for the last:p

name88 would you look at Quinn’s mascara. Now she’s a raccoon like Jill too. You know I love me some raccoons :love:.
a lil bit,yeah:LOL:
but my raccoon is better than yours:p

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
She seems the most vulnerable but was she written like this to deceive us and maybe that something horrible will happen to one of the other girls? Jill being in close proximity to Tybalt is worrying for one :unsure:
I don`t think she`s more vulerable than Josy,I mean it,Maya has Derek,support of the MC,the best sor.mother in the whole world,life is good.Who does Josy have?Some mysterious partner,somwhere away from her...
Idk if something truly horrible will happen,untill I see a drastic change in tone and stakes,I`m not expecting "Seven" - part 2,you know?
Losing a fight to Chad,getting expelledf for stealing Maya`s and Jill`s money - those are the stakes so far,soooo :)

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
oh it's a dark path alright :devilish: but Quinn will protect her, you'll see. the real danger is isolating her by making her depend on MC only who's hanging out with the wrong guys and is going to do a lot of stupid shit in the near future.

Josy on the other hand, she'll be left alone if MC rejects her. she'll probably break up with her partner and then learn MC changed his mind or whatever. if there's a character with all the red flags for depression it's her sadly :(
Oh shit you might be on to something. Josy might get depressed to know MC moved on to another girl, considering she's practically alone due to not being in B&R however she'd have herself to blame as well for suddenly hesitating with MC then proceeding to say she's already in a relationship. If she REALLY wants to be in a relationship with MC then she'd AT LEAST confess her feelings to him to PROVE she'd be willing to commit under the assumption that she can't break off her current relationship for whatever reason. If she isn't willing to do that than the blame falls on her shoulders.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
This mystery person that is the cause of all her problems :LOL: She would be totally fine without whomever it actually is :unsure:
Maybe a lil better by having MC as her bf but she still has not come to peace with her parents divorce,she still did not got accepted to college,she would still feel trapped in this town and crappy job and this house....I don`t think there is 1 "fix all" solution for Josy

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I appreciate all speculations you all have had today. I hope some of them materialise. I'm not a person who is easily offended, and I would love to see the meltdowns of some players, like in Acting Lessons.
Don't think it will be anything as big as that I think people will be a lot more aware of anything bad happening this time.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes