Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
Don't think it will be anything as big as that I think people will be a lot more aware of anything bad happening this time.
Is this a wish or a prediction? I don't think that DPC really gives a fuck about our feelings. Please enlighten me why you think he won't put us into an emotional rollercoaster like he did last time, as that was one of the sole reasons why Acting Lessons became a legendary game.

After all, Acting Lessons was accepted on Steam, because it was different and triggering.

I'm very confident that DPC will do it again, so we better buckle up and prepare for the worst. This is my firm belief.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Is this a wish or a prediction? I don't think that DPC really gives a fuck about our feelings. Please enlighten me why you think he won't put us into an emotional rollercoaster like he did last time, as that was one of the sole reasons why Acting Lessons became a legendary game.

After all, Acting Lessons was accepted on Steam, because it was different and triggering.

I'm very confident that DPC will do it again, so we better buckle up and prepare for the worst. This is my firm belief.
Not really everyone will have in their mindset oh this guy had the housefire last time I wasn't expecting it so I guess I should be prepared for anything this time. Legendary game? :unsure: It's good but Legendary I've yet to see any game achieve that status.

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
Not really everyone will have in their mindset oh this guy had the housefire last time I wasn't expecting it so I guess I should be prepared for anything this time. Legendary game? :unsure: It's good but Legendary I've yet to see any game achieve that status.
I understand completely. I was devastated by the fire, but after processing it I felt it was a turning point. Brilliant writing.

Yes, a legendary game, because it's on Steam now.

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
Wait is that picture of Qeein and Maya from DPC? Because I thought it was someone's fan art.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I disagree with every single word :LOL:
I have seen Maya crying aswell and there`s nothing suggesting "depression" to me,nothing,just lack of acceptance which btw seems to be more of a motivating factor rather than one to drag her down.Maya is a sunshine,open,friendly,often smiling,joking....
You`re expecting something horrible to happen(don`t know why to Maya in particular),so you look for terrible things and so you see them...

With Josy,there are reasons as of why she cried,there are reasons why,even when having fun,she`s still not really having fun,everything she told us is really bothering her,she doesn`t see a way out,she wants to skip town - run away from everything and on top of it,like lialialia202020 said before me,Josy is isolated,it`s not helping.
You want to find depression - look at Josy
I don't "expect" anything. I read way too many books in my life and watched way too many movies. Even the best authors are susceptible to follow patterns seen many times in movies or in the novels. Those patterns depict certain characters in certain ways or propel the story in a certain direction.

All of my "predictions" are based on those patterns and logical conclusions. I don't care if everyone will agree with me or nobody - I'm not a missionary. My life or my existence doesn't depend on the number of "believers". I won't even bother to write "Told you so" at the end of the game.

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Not to take anything away from AL but there`s shitload of bad games on steam...some never leave early access stage....it`s not as big of a deal as you seem to think,it`s certainly not a hallmark of a game being legendary
Are you telling me that a game about dating pigeons isn't a "legendary game"?

"predictions"
vir_cake? Any prediction about what those "HOTScavengerHunt"s could be?

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I dunno. Maybe Quinn will give them a task to find the guy with the longest dick or biggest balls. They'll bring candidates before Quinn, she'll tase them and then they'll measure it...
Scavenging. Finding stuff in rubbish. Maybe a competition to see who gets the highest amount of STDs.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes