MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
I've missed the talk but the whole deal with hymens being any indication of virginity is a myth.

melmelmel

Apr 26, 2018
Gentlemen, I have a question. Can you help me ? I download one game and finish it. When the game is updated, I have to download it again and move forward until I finish. What should I do when the new update arrives, to resume where I left off?

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
All these memes how the hell are Sage and Josy avoiding the brunt of this :unsure:
Mytez Fantabaldu vir_cotto

wow i guess you were right this thread really did go to the meme section o_O

i am curious though what would happen to the Jill fans of Purple Cake if he pulls a Pink Cake with Jill and not Sage and its discovered that Jill was raped every other week in her sleep due to be heavily drugged when Tybalt crushed some sleeping Pills in her food and its discovered that she isnt a virgin :unsure:

Bella maybe Jills guard dog but she cant always be watching over her :whistle:

maybe Jill has had mutiple boyfriends before in the past and her nice act is just a show and Quinn is the true best girl of the story ( i bet name88 would be happy about that) :unsure:

in any case Bella is far better then Jill Gwinb777 can agree to that :cool:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
Mytez Fantabaldu vir_cotto

wow i guess you were right this thread really did go to the meme section o_O

i am curious though what would happen to the Jill fans of Purple Cake if he pulls a Pink Cake with Jill and not Sage and its discovered that Jill was raped every other week in her sleep due to be heavily drugged when Tybalt crushed some sleeping Pills in her food and its discovered that she isnt a virgin :unsure:

Bella maybe Jills guard dog but she cant always be watching over her :whistle:

maybe Jill has had mutiple boyfriends before in the past and her nice act is just a show and Quinn is the true best girl of the story ( i bet name88 would be happy about that) :unsure:

in any case Bella is far better then Jill Gwinb777 can agree to that :cool:

View attachment 356418 View attachment 356421
Of course I agree buddy, but you missed the best shot till now:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes