wannafuck

Nov 17, 2018
THIS IS THE BEST ADULT GAME EVER MADE. CHANGE MY MIND!
if you know games anywhere close to this please tell me, i already know games like deluca,city of broken dreamers,depraved awakening,acting lessons,milfy city,pine falls,lancaster broading house so dont bother mentioning them. thanks <3

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
if you know games anywhere close to this please tell me, i already know games like deluca,city of broken dreamers,depraved awakening,acting lessons,milfy city,pine falls,lancaster broading house so dont bother mentioning them. thanks <3
Try Become A Rockstar or try out Melody new update just arrived

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
Hey guys, I made a compilation of all the screenshots / moments that mention the over-arching mystery going on at the University , and in chronological order. Feel free to use this as reference, come up with theories that connect all these or remind me of I missed anything.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So yea guys, let's discuss and see if we can connect any dots.

Also, here's a bonus

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
X87ww3a.jpg

Reactions: Mytez

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Hey guys, I made a compilation of all the screenshots / moments that mention the over-arching mystery going on at the University , and in chronological order. Feel free to use this as reference, come up with theories that connect all these or remind me of I missed anything.

Also, here's a bonus
Mastermind - Derek scene:It is possible,it`s a clever way to hint at someone acting from behind the scenes,it is also possible it`s a character building scene for Derek,the crazy,funny,freshman looking for a conspiracy as soon as he got at the college...I found it funny and consistent with the character.
Jacob scene:Let`s say he meant the mastermind,why would that person care about who Sage is banging?Jacob could have meant some closer to MC,rather than Sage,perhaps one of the girls?

Chad - maybe those panties were his...?Maybe Chad`s dark secret is that he likes to "dress-up"?Except there`s that phone call we had a chance to listen to,I don`t think he`s gay,I think Sage would notice...he`s secret can be shrinked genitalia due to steroids abuse,it can be having a bunny named fluffy that he likes to cuddle with,it can be a collection of pokemon cards,I have no idea

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019

Also, here's a bonus
The mystery of who's the person/people pulling the strings in that school is what makes the story so intriguing considering what we already know with Quinn's prostitution gig and the drugs Tommy and her are involved in.

Jacob saying news of MC banging Sage in public would spread to an individual before being cut off that's other than Chad must mean that person is important but also possibly well known. Like you already pointed out who else but Chad would care about MC banging Sage?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Not even going to go there ^^^

Chad - maybe those panties were his...?Maybe Chad`s dark secret is that he likes to "dress-up"?Except there`s that phone call we had a chance to listen to,I don`t think he`s gay,I think Sage would notice...he`s secret can be shrinked genitalia due to steroids abuse,it can be having a bunny named fluffy that he likes to cuddle with,it can be a collection of pokemon cards,I have no idea
You know Chad and steroids is a good one and it's probably true as well maybe that's why Sage is all over us Chad can't perform as well as the MC :LOL:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
But that wouldn't explain that "hot call" that he got while we (protagonist) were watching him. If Chad has erection problems because of drug (steroid) use it would be strange if he had another girlfriend on the side.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
But that wouldn't explain that "hot call" that he got while we (protagonist) were watching him. If Chad has erection problems because of drug (steroid) use it would be strange if he had another girlfriend on the side.
Thats why had has all those dildo's.

Doin' in with the lights off, with a dildo. :cool:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Well not really Quinn might have set this up so it distracts Sage and the blonde girl that we have seen in the previews has been told to do this so she would have to do it anyway no matter how big or small he is

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Exactly. I believe he thinks he can cheat behind her back and get away with it. Obviously he failed miserably but continues to do it despite having Sage accuse him of cheating.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes