MustFap9000

May 14, 2018
Unofficial patch to update Being a DIK from v0.7.x to v0.8.0.

This patch will upgrade your game from v0.7.0/v0.7.1/v0.7.2 to v0.8.0.

It only contains files altered in v0.7.1/v0.7.2/v0.8.0 (see Files_Updated.txt).

Windows/Linux/Mac (4.87 GB): Mega -
Will add extra mirrors when available.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you sir are a god among men.

Reactions: Meushi

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Whats up with 18.60 GB download? Is there zero optimization or what is the deal here?
Here...
Unofficial patch to update Being a DIK from v0.7.x to v0.8.0.

This patch will upgrade your game from v0.7.0/v0.7.1/v0.7.2 to v0.8.0.

It only contains files altered in v0.7.1/v0.7.2/v0.8.0 (see Files_Updated.txt).

Windows/Linux/Mac (4.87 GB): Mega -
Will add extra mirrors when available.

goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
When the mc is having breakfast or whatever with JB, Elena, Tommy and Heather and they have the montage of the mc’s girls in his head…

At first they showed the usual LIs, then Quinn, and I was like, “Oooh, so Quinn is definitely up there with the main LIs”.

But then it showed Lily, and it just kept going! Girl after girl! It wouldn’t fucking stop!

I started feeling like a piece of shit…

Nah, I was impressed. :sneaky:
I almost got carpal tunnel clicking through all the montage of girls :KEK: Until finally... she appeared...

Tynax

Apr 22, 2021
Should be Doctor Pinkcake a woman ?
Some girl's reactions, some words, some event, I think "he" is a woman.
Great writing, perhaps.
Didn't he said one time
His wife/girlfriend is involved in the game Atwell
She's a feminist and that's why he put that in the game Aswell

• Angry
Reactions: rockie

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
What do you guys think about possible endings on Others/manwhore path? Even though there won't be any more Li's,i feel like it should be possible to get other endings,provided we don't change our mind,seems like that will be possible since Sage said to let her know if we change our minds. Lily proposes a semi-relationship,and we know she's actually pretty responsible,so maybe now she only wants casual sex and influence,but in the end she might change her mind,even if the actual romance with her won't be in the game. Same could happen to Quinn,and maybe even Riona.

mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
What do you guys think about possible endings on Others/manwhore path? Even though there won't be any more Li's,i feel like it should be possible to get other endings,provided we don't change our mind,seems like that will be possible since Sage said to let her know if we change our minds. Lily proposes a semi-relationship,and we know she's actually pretty responsible,so maybe now she only wants casual sex and influence,but in the end she might change her mind,even if the actual romance with her won't be in the game. Same could happen to Quinn,and maybe even Riona.
Well there's going to be an upside for that choice, i made it in one of my DIK paths.

Probably Zoey will fall into that category, if the MC will choose to give her a chance. No doubt she'll come at the worst possible moment and she seems a wild one, the interlude will probably shed some light on why she came back now and what are her plans.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Yeah, I got the same ending and now I'm kinda confused. Does that mean Quinn might become a serious option in season 3? :unsure:
Other than the LI's, Quinn is the only one to have her own animation shown during the episode 8 report. I'm sure she'll be an option for most of the game. The mc's putting in more effort to win her over than any other girl. She could be like the Ana from Acting Lessons, i.e. a pseudo LI.

Woah! this surely gets my hope up that even if Quinn is not an LI. DPC still might create an ending with her and MC.
Can you tell me more about this scene? What are they talking about?
My game is still downloading.
They're talking about broccoli. It's just too deep to explain. :p

Kazami

NTR BEST GENRE
Donor
May 26, 2017
People, does anybody have an idea what's wrong?I keep getting this and I can't start the game.I played previous versions fine. View attachment 1509970
The developer upgraded the engine from 7.3.2 to 7.4.10 in this version so if your gpu is not strong enough, you're pretty much fucked. You have to play it from an older version of a RenPy launcher or if you have the 0.7.2 update, you could, with a little bit of coding merge them together and make it work. I can do both, so if you're desperate to play it (or any 7.4.x game) send me a private message and i'll explain the process to you.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes