Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
It should not matter ... if you care about someone, you keep her from hurting, so why tell?
You might hurt that closetted misguided fkk a lot more once you send others looking for his lover.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She kept shoving him in our face for too long if you ask me.
He was doing his ”rounds” for dudes long before she ever caught wind
he did not invest anything into actually listening to her.

dattang

Sep 17, 2017
Welp, this update fucked me real bad with the cliffhanger, and the fact that we will probably need to wait four (at BEST) months or more for another update is already killing me. Damn.

• Sad
Reactions: Exalted Text

Kirsten26

May 23, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

Being a DIK [v0.8.0] [Dr PinkCake]

Download Apk [Size:1.9 gb]

Download [Apk + Obb] [Size:1.9 gb]

Download Apk [ uploading.. ] [Size:2.6 gb]

* when mod will release ,I will make Android Mod version *

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
You're every droids hero. Thanks a lot

JetLife5423

Aug 19, 2021
AVG auto-quarantines the exe for me. It's giving the IDP.generic flag. Is it just a false positive? Do we know for sure it's safe?

COOLMASTER

Nov 12, 2019
The crash after the windows thing isn't a crash, it's actually a cheat check causing the game to quit.
I've attached a quick patch, but feel free to look for other calls to renpy.quit() (there's also a check for the filename 1NewCheatMod.rpyc as well as for the game running on Android).

thANKS to you A LOT its work :)

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
What do you guys think about possible endings on Others/manwhore path? Even though there won't be any more Li's,i feel like it should be possible to get other endings,provided we don't change our mind,seems like that will be possible since Sage said to let her know if we change our minds. Lily proposes a semi-relationship,and we know she's actually pretty responsible,so maybe now she only wants casual sex and influence,but in the end she might change her mind,even if the actual romance with her won't be in the game. Same could happen to Quinn,and maybe even Riona.
A Camila ending would be awesome. She'd be like "I'm fucking you for free anyways, so how about we make it official?"

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
Given that the next episode is called, "Interlude", it sounds like we're half way through. If that's the case, what the fuck is the rest of the story about? Trying to get the LIs to do anal? ('Cause like none of them have yet).
The interlude is not episode 9, but a short update dedicated to Zoey. Something like a plot DLS dedicated to one of the heroes. Zoey is on the cover with a surf, and the title refers to her, it's definitely not the title of the 9th series. On the other hand, this interruption is probably caused by the fact that
1) Zoey did not get into this update and the Doctor decided to supplement and release separately
2) This will somehow calm the fans who are waiting for one update for 7 months.

fromsovngard

Jun 1, 2020
Can anybody remind me what is it about with Zoey coming back? I don't remember her from any flashbacks, maybe due to me not playing the whole game since ep 6

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
So if Bella is married & cheating on James, why does she break it off with MC when she finds out about Kathy? That’s just being hypocritical, it’s ok for her to cheat on her man but don’t u dare try to cheat on Bella. I mean I thought we were just hooking up, never heard them talk about a relationship right?

dattang

Sep 17, 2017
Can anybody remind me what is it about with Zoey coming back? I don't remember her from any flashbacks, maybe due to me not playing the whole game since ep 6
She was MCs first real sexual and romantic relationship, they grew closer to each other after MC fucked up one of the kids in his school and she then left to pursue her dream of being a surfer and now shes back again apparently, there are more smaller details but thats the most of it

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes