Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So what do ya think comes next after you join the Diks? I assume by the end of the first chapter (episode 4) when DPC decides to cut the game into two halves or however it's planned is when finally join the fraternity while leading the rest of the game.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Well not really Quinn might have set this up so it distracts Sage and the blonde girl that we have seen in the previews has been told to do this so she would have to do it anyway no matter how big or small he is
I find it unlikely. There is no evidence so far backing this.
Thats why had has all those dildo's.

Doin' in with the lights off, with a dildo. :cool:
People are turning the whole dildo thing into a conspiracy theory.:oops:

Seriously i wouldn't be surprised if he is inside the closet. The whole gym rat thing that he and some of his friends have going feels way to much like this.
I don't remember the dialogue now but did Chad ever mentioned the gender of the person he was speaking with on the cell phone?

by any chance is anyone voting in my poll for the biggest booty war
No. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
by any chance is anyone voting in my poll for the biggest booty war
:p It has to be someone on here so who is it and how are you doing it just for curiosity with getting Jade more votes

I find it unlikely. There is no evidence so far backing this.
No, you are right with Sage distracted Quinn can pretty much do what she likes... :unsure:

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Hey guys, I made a compilation of all the screenshots / moments that mention the over-arching mystery going on at the University , and in chronological order. Feel free to use this as reference, come up with theories that connect all these or remind me of I missed anything.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So yea guys, let's discuss and see if we can connect any dots.

Also, here's a bonus
We kinda discussed that - over previous 789 pages?

That Derek's scene is sort of introduction of his character. Funny guy, good-hearted but lazy. So, we naturally presume his notions are just another joke. Most players have forgotten his remarks later on.

"Someone behind everything", as we later learned, means someone is behind Quinn's prostitution and Tommy's drug deals - mastermind or protector.

About Jacob's remark... I was sure he was talking about mastermind but if he's an undercover cop then his job is over - he just found out who is "big boss". So, this is my new thought: I think he's talking about Quinn. Quinn is not there on that party and he probably knows, or at least he's guessing, that Quinn could use that info for her own purpose.

Pics in Jill's drawer could even mean they're related. I was hoping you'll post this scene:

Now that is something most people didn't notice - that awkward silence and her stopping eye contact with MC.

About intruder - there is no intruder. Just an alcoholic ghost in MC's head.

About Chad... That gay thing started as a joke - similar to Maya being former male or Quinn being a good person. I really wouldn't throw away that (another) joke about Sage being mentally ill. Even more, I think my theory about Maya's sexphone+Chad is more plausible.

Of course, after 0.3, we'll probably find out he's cheating on her with one of the new girls.

Last edited:

laliandra

May 2, 2019
Hey guys, I made a compilation of all the screenshots / moments that mention the over-arching mystery going on at the University , and in chronological order. Feel free to use this as reference, come up with theories that connect all these or remind me of I missed anything.
the scene with Derek is classic misdirection. we know Derek as a goofy character, he's expected to have some wacky theory so MC disregards his worries as the ramblings of and idiot but in truth it goes to show how clueless MC is about what's going on. we're on episode 2 and MC believes Quinn is the villain, that's how clueless he is, he doesn't even realize he's getting into some serious stuff by joining the DIKS and being Tommy's personal minion.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
the scene with Derek is classic misdirection. we know Derek as a goofy character, he's expected to have some wacky theory so MC disregards his worries as the ramblings of and idiot but in truth it goes to show how clueless MC is about what's going on. we're on episode 2 and MC believes Quinn is the villain, that's how clueless he is, he doesn't even realize he's getting into some serious stuff by joining the DIKS and being Tommy's personal minion.
Mormont Mytez Fantabaldu vir_cotto Eerie Entity

nice Riona signature out of the side girls i want her to be a love interest the most or atleast more story content with her gotta love those tats and raven black hair she also has a nice ass

screenshot0044.png

Last edited:

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
We kinda discussed that - over previous 789 pages?

Pics in Jill's drawer could even mean they're related.

Now that is something most people didn't notice - that awkward silence and her stopping eye contact with MC.
No need to be a party pooper man. There's one month left till the next episode and it's always good to discuss things other than who's a Virgin and who's got the biggest ass. This discussion alone brought up smth im sure most of us missed : Jill and Bella being related theory. Something I'm sure most ppl missed, including myself

I also highly doubt that dude was just in MC's head. What about the tilted photos? Must have happened for a reason, unless DPC is pulling a red herring a la David Lynch

Last edited:
Reactions: vir_cotto

drakken

Nov 13, 2017
MC: It’s not like she’s your daughter or anything. Let her make her own decisions.
that had crossed my mind but what if he isnt wrong, but he isnt right either. bella very well could be, but in her protectiveness I would figure it would come up. but say, if shes her older sister, and she basically raised her it would be a similar response.

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
I also highly doubt that dude was just in MC's head. What about the tilted photos? Must have happened for a reason, unless DPC is pulling a red herring a la David Lynch
Dude when MC was drunk he saw the photos as tilted, so he tried to fix them but he actually tilted them himself. The man in Bella's house was just a mannequin. Did you forget the afterscene where everything was explained?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I wouldn't call them sisters because neither Jill nor Bella even adress each other like that when they are talking. Long time friends is a sure thing and maybe even being distant relatives.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Two games i haven't gotten to yet :LOL:
Become a Rockstar is an amazing game, but with 0.3 I believe we will all agree with your claim. Incredible game, I laughed for 5 minutes straight at Derek's t-shirt dialogue with the teacher (forgot the name of the blondie I will drill)

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
Dude when MC was drunk he saw the photos as tilted, so he tried to fix them but he actually tilted them himself. The man in Bella's house was just a mannequin. Did you forget the afterscene where everything was explained?
Yes but I really really doubt that's what actually happened. It's definitely foreshadowing of smth. If there's smth I'd bet my balls on its that. The "i thought I saw smth but it was probably just in my head" is a big horror cliché. Plus she said ALL the photos in the house were tilted, MC only touched the painting

Also, MC saw it as tilted after seeing the intruder. When he woke up, Bella noted it was tilted too. So that means what MC saw before falling to sleep was accurate, which meant it was indeed also tilted when he first saw it and fixed it, then someone re-tilted it.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes