Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
I believe, as I predicted long ago, we will not make it past 8 or 9 episodes in this particular novel. It is already quite long, and I think DPC is losing interest. I think he wants to do something more medieval and I for one think he should. Paring down the choices can be good or bad. As long as he doesn't pull Acting Lessons on us, we should be good.
Peace

Arigon

Engaged Member
Aug 27, 2020
Imagine on the DIK route, if it were possible to be rejected by Maya & Josy and not be friends with them anymore. Just hang out with Sage, Quinn, Lily etc and not have to deal with the Maya situation, Sage wouldn't have to help Maya and unless you fucked Jade, you'd be golden :ROFLMAO:
There is no reasonable path to not fuck Jade. She has the hottest sex scenes for sure!

Bella= Love
Sage = 2nd
Note sure I give a shit about the rest unless Jade and Envy could become permanent.

Reactions: 2406

LoneWaker59

May 16, 2020
Thanks, yep I had that happen as well at the end of ep 7 - I specifically made sure I didn't break Tybalt's teeth for that reason, trying to 'be a nice guy' about things and play along despite all of Tybalt's comments to the MC. But ya I did do the dick photo, never taking that back, either. Jill may just have to go away I guess - her character seems to really want a beta who won't stand up to anybody, ever, lol, and I'm just not willing to go that route, even if it means my character just stays single and has a good time.

Appreciate your response.
It was a bit frustrating that Jill was locked during the final major choice, i was doing everything to be with her during all game, in the end Tybalt won because i was a DIK to him and lost Jill... My only options were "Sage" and "Other", i choose "Sage" and i'm pretty sure i'm fucked since i banged her mom and ended the affair via messages

Malicre

Oct 23, 2018
There is no reasonable path to not fuck Jade. She has the hottest sex scenes for sure!

Bella= Love
Sage = 2nd
Note sure I give a shit about the rest unless Jade and Envy could become permanent.
I mean, he kinda made it seem like Jade would be a permanent choice by making you choose between sage and her during this episode.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Arigon and 2406

Macahan

Sep 29, 2017
I believe, as I predicted long ago, we will not make it past 8 or 9 episodes in this particular novel. It is already quite long, and I think DPC is losing interest. I think he wants to do something more medieval and I for one think he should. Paring down the choices can be good or bad. As long as he doesn't pull Acting Lessons on us, we should be good.
Peace
we are already past episode eight i think we will get at least 4 more episode

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Super SAD

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Super FUNNY

Yeah Jill’s reactions is heartbreaking I said after episode 6 or 7 that it was going to be necessary to have solo route saves for each LI. The game to this point wanted you on multiple paths for exactly this drama. The equivalent on the Sage path will be the Jade fall out

I’ll get more in to the following when the thread slows down again, but I was surprised he is forcing us on Solo routes already. According to his estimates we’re probably less than half way through. So that potentially means half the game or more needing to focus on one LI. That could be 30 hours of play 6 times over (including the ‘others’)

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
It was a bit frustrating that Jill was locked during the final major choice, i was doing everything to be with her during all game, in the end Tybalt won because i was a DIK to him and lost Jill... My only options were "Sage" and "Other", i choose "Sage" and i'm pretty sure i'm fucked since i banged her mom and ended the affair via messages
I actually had both "Jill" and "Other" in the list, but when my MC rushes to the dinner to tell her he wants to be with her she basically just tells MC that she's looking for something else but that we can be friends, basically. That's why it makes me wonder if there's a recovery option later or not because like I mentioned earlier on my playthrough outside of mostly defending myself from other people, I was pretty nice to people in the game. Always did everything I could for Jill, etc. and I wouldn't start fights with people unnecessarily or be nasty to anybody unprovoked, and even had very good interactions with Jill like the picnic date, so if she's written out of it at this point over a dick pic or other minor things, I think that's exceedingly poor writing on DPC's behalf, but ultimately there are plenty of other girls my MC likes but hasn't heavily pursued, so it's not a deal breaker for me or anything, but definitely stands out as a poorly written section of the game.

Ya, you're probably in a rough spot with Sage due to Jade being her adoptive mom, but wait and see what happens - Sage is pretty cool so hopefully she'll be semi reasonable - I was actually impressed with how she handled things with Chad. I actually avoided sleeping with Jade as I was afraid it would interfere with things with Jill at some point, so I didn't even do that, lol. I may have to go back and start sleeping with Jade now that I know Jill bails over some of the silliest stuff, ever, lol.

Reactions: Arigon
Jun 29, 2021
Hell no not in my game i have so little to do with jill as i possible can

i think there will be at minimum 4 season
Could it have different endings as per route? it has too no?
Maybe, if the game didn't get all scenes from the character ur chasing leads to bad ending.
Maybe some routes take longer.
I sure hope Jill has a happy ending... She does give a look of a sociopath sometimes >.<
I feel like we are well past the middle game. found the secret sage was looking for we also fixed the dik house MC also chose a female.
hell, creator might surprise me and make jill and mc break up or some other sht and chase after her for another 8 episodes lmao

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
Could it have different endings as per route? it has too no?
Maybe, if the game didn't get all scenes from the character ur chasing leads to bad ending.
Maybe some routes take longer.
I sure hope Jill has a happy ending... She does give a look of a sociopath sometimes >.<
I feel like we are well past the middle game. found the secret sage was looking for we also fixed the dik house MC also chose a female.
hell, creator might surprise me and make jill and mc break up or some other sht and chase after her for another 8 episodes lmao
there is gonna be some major dramatic event that equalizes all the different paths and brings everything to a head before the end

Reactions: Amber of flames

marlboroblack

Oct 16, 2020
I actually had both "Jill" and "Other" in the list, but when my MC rushes to the dinner to tell her he wants to be with her she basically just tells MC that she's looking for something else but that we can be friends, basically. That's why it makes me wonder if there's a recovery option later or not because like I mentioned earlier on my playthrough outside of mostly defending myself from other people, I was pretty nice to people in the game. Always did everything I could for Jill, etc. and I wouldn't start fights with people unnecessarily or be nasty to anybody unprovoked, and even had very good interactions with Jill like the picnic date, so if she's written out of it at this point over a dick pic or other minor things, I think that's exceedingly poor writing on DPC's behalf, but ultimately there are plenty of other girls my MC likes but hasn't heavily pursued, so it's not a deal breaker for me or anything, but definitely stands out as a poorly written section of the game.

Ya, you're probably in a rough spot with Sage due to Jade being her adoptive mom, but wait and see what happens - Sage is pretty cool so hopefully she'll be semi reasonable - I was actually impressed with how she handled things with Chad. I actually avoided sleeping with Jade as I was afraid it would interfere with things with Jill at some point, so I didn't even do that, lol. I may have to go back and start sleeping with Jade now that I know Jill bails over some of the silliest stuff, ever, lol.
Can you help answering my question ? im so confused rn man o_O
Why I didn't get EP 8 lewds scene with Jill (Mc Room) ? All I got is threesome with Sage & Quinn scene and Bella final lewds scene, did I miss something or just taking another route?
What should I do to get Lewds Scene with Jill?
(btw the route I got in this eps 8 was Bella Route,Sage Route and Others. Well I tried those 3 routes but the Jill scenes was never came)
Thanks in advance brothers
View attachment 1510616 View attachment 1510620 View attachment 1510630

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
Jill's path has always felt "forced", in that your only choice against being with her is like, the MC - "I'm only asked her out, because fuck Tylbet." Choices like that, instead of just having options like straight up telling Jill you just want to be friends, or that you don't want to date her.

So this was always a scene coming, especially if your doing the Bella path.

Reactions: hunter8013

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Can you help answering my question ? im so confused rn man
I am sorry, I cannot - I am hoping a detailed walkthrough guide comes out because I am very unclear on what specific choices are impacting things with Jill, as an example. :( Hopefully we'll get some answers when we get a guide. :)

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Yeah Jill’s reactions is heartbreaking I said after episode 6 or 7 that it was going to be necessary to have solo route saves for each LI. The game to this point wanted you on multiple paths for exactly this drama. The equivalent on the Sage path will be the Jade fall out

I’ll get more in to the following when the thread slows down again, but I was surprised he is forcing us on Solo routes already. According to his estimates we’re probably less than half way through. So that potentially means half the game or more needing to focus on one LI. That could be 30 hours of play 6 times over (including the ‘others’)
I was expecting it. I actually thought she would walk in the night before after she left Tybalt.

I assumed it was going to happen because the episode's name is Crossroads. I think it was little rushed considering these "people" who've only known each other for about .... about month or two... max.

What sucks now is we played a couple of hours of gameplay and now we are stuck waiting until around July/August. I wish DPC would suck in his ego and hire a bit of help because at this rate, it's going to be 1 episode per year. When is the story going to finish? In 2030?

Last edited:

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Out of curiosity, can you provide screenshots, please? I would love to read that dialogue.

Venom126

Jan 26, 2020
Unofficial patch to update Being a DIK from v0.7.x to v0.8.0.

This patch will upgrade your game from v0.7.0/v0.7.1/v0.7.2 to v0.8.0.

It only contains files altered in v0.7.1/v0.7.2/v0.8.0 (see Files_Updated.txt).

Windows/Linux/Mac (4.87 GB): Mega -
Will add extra mirrors when available.

thanks man you saved my day!

Reactions: Meushi
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes