FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Can someone explain the logic of this puzzle. I have been looking at this and still can't figure the reasoning behind it? I don't really need the answer since I already kind of guess it on my last playthrough.

chakapoko

Oct 12, 2019
Do the following -

1. Go to this folder > BeingADIK > Renpy > common.

2. Right-click on the file 00console.rpy and select Open with Notepad.

3. Click Edit and find the line config.console = . It should have False after it. Change it to True, then click File and Save. Close the file.

4. When in-game, press the SHIFT and O buttons to open the console, then type the commands as shown in the post I quoted.
Thanks, but not work for me or i didnt make it right. I will wait for some fix.

Thanks again

LuckyLara

Jan 13, 2021
I've gone through Episode 8 with several different runs, and I think I've seen just about all there is to see without a guide. Now I need to sort out my thoughts on it.

This was definitely a large update. Yet somehow it feels extremely thin, as though the important parts were diluted by an unrelenting stream of high-gloss filler material. Worse, while several scenes were quite nice in and of themselves, the overall character/story progression was handled surprisingly gracelessly.

BaDIK hasn't felt this railroaded since Episode 4. Far too many of our choices were ignored or neutered, seemingly for no reason beyond a lack of imagination by DPC. The titular "crossroads" in the MC's relationships comes not as a natural result of our choices, nor even as the result of an external crisis a la Josy's arrival at the end of Episode 3. No, this crossroad is literally because the MC woke up one day and decided dating multiple girls was unworkable no matter what had been said before. The episode then abruptly ends before the MC can actually implement his decision, meaning there's a high likelihood we're going to be stuck doing this dance all over again as Season 3 unfolds.

As a result, my enthusiasm for Season 3 has diminished significantly. It feels like we're going to be stuck in endless loops as the main story is advanced drip by tiny drip. I've long wanted the MC to be able to commit to a single relationship, but that was always with the assumption that the game would branch sufficiently to reflect those differences. Between the ham-fisted "crossroads" and the revelations in the closing montage, I don't think that's going to happen anymore, and the rate at which it fails to happen is going to be glacially slow. That's not going to sit well as we wait 6+ months for the next installment to clean up this mess.

So yeah, overall I'm pretty down on Episode 8, and the game as a whole. Now let's look at the details, which means spoilers.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

tl;dr Despite a lot of fun aspects, Episode 8 overall feels like a big step in the wrong direction and I'm no longer eager to play Season 3.
Quite on point review. i specially agree on "the ugly" part.

Marakanum

Sep 29, 2017
Can someone explain the logic of this puzzle. I have been looking at this and still can't figure the reasoning behind it? I don't really need the answer since I already kind of guess it on my last playthrough.
It's actually easy. Every square above the line moves one step to the right and every square below the line on step to the left. A sqaure in the top right goes down and a square in the left bottom moves up. To sum it the squares and free spaces are moving in circle clockwise.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Just rotate each block one space clockwise.
Hah, I'd add to your crime list at the Dorm Party, seeing Sally so distraught and not even giving the MC an option to come back and coax her for a dance to 'set the stage' for more, later? Come on. :)
Yeah, the complete lack of any development with Sally and KRJ makes me think there will be nothing with them other than special renders. Best case the mc may help Sally out with Magnar, but I can't see anything else happening.

The titular "crossroads" in the MC's relationships comes not as a natural result of our choices, nor even as the result of an external crisis a la Josy's arrival at the end of Episode 3. No, this crossroad is literally because the MC woke up one day and decided dating multiple girls was unworkable no matter what had been said before.
I don't think this came outta nowhere. The mc has been questioning himself on and off for a while now. The game has been discussing how to balance dating multiple women and where the tipping point between getting to know people and cheating is.

Of the 5 LIs, when taken to the conclusion of Season 2, the relationships are solid except Sage's. To continue fucking other girls at that point would be a betrayal of whichever LI the mc was with.
  • Bella is expecting an exclusive relationship now. At first it was an awakening for her, but it's clear she wants this to mean something and she's put her cards on the table. If the mc hadn't decided he wanted an exclusive relationship with Bella, she would have broached the subject herself.
  • If Jill has given herself to the MC, it's obvious she's not the girl to do it lightly and if she found out the mc was fucking others still and she was just another notch on his belt, she'd be devastated. The mc surely knows this.
  • M&J and the mc have really taken their relationship along quite a ways. All that talk about "no strings" was a while ago now, and it's clear the girls actually love him. He even needs to "explain himself" if he takes that photo at the Pink Rose while in a relationship with the two.
To continue fucking around while in any of the above three relationships would be wrong, and while the mc can be a DIK, he's actually a good guy and would know that.

Last edited:

Fenix89

Mar 26, 2018
Anyone else's game shutting down before they get through the library opening scene? No idea why it would just close the whole game on me. There's not even a mod installed.

sashadallas

Mar 12, 2021
The crash after the windows thing isn't a crash, it's actually a cheat check causing the game to quit.
I've attached a quick patch, but feel free to look for other calls to renpy.quit() (there's also a check for the filename 1NewCheatMod.rpyc as well as for the game running on Android).
Can you tell me what should i do about the crash

marcmga

Dec 13, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for :

Being a DIK [v0.8.0] [Dr PinkCake] + Gallery Unlocked Mod

• Save Poroblem Fixed, Modded Save Working
• Gallery Unlocked
• Brawler Minigame Working

End Ep7 Crash Problem fixed

Download Apk

Download [Apk + Obb]

Download Apk [ updating..] [Size:2.6 gb]

* when Scrappy mod will release ,I will make Android Mod version *

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Is there any way to download it without using MEGA? Because unfortunately the download start and stop at 77% and can't continue without a premium membership

Lano2x

Aug 2, 2018
Can we get a fix for the mediafile link every other link downloads super slow and i have good wifi makes 0 sense and mega has a 5gb limit which is also bs media file is a good alt

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes