kioryu52

Aug 4, 2020
This was probably my favorite chapter so far, I don't really know why...but I felt the MC having to choose his partner was coming, and appreciated it finally happening. But, and here's what's really interesting to me, the first time I played this game...I HILARIOUSLY messed everything up. I fucked up with Bella due to Cathy, I burned my bridges with Maya and Josy (honestly, kinda fuck them), I didn't particularly have anything against Sage, so I went with it. And I kept going. And, well, she was the one I liked the most, besides Bella (which I did another playtrough, and many others after that, obviously), but I never really felt like I "belonged" there, you know? And that's the thing I always searched my whole life for. Belonging somewhere. And I realised I came to care about Quinn. Her scene in episode 7 is still my all-time favorite of time, and what marked me as seeing something...more. Something exciting. So, continuing my first playthtrough, when the time came, I didn't choose to be with anybody. I'll just be on my own, even if it's only for a little while. And let's see how things go from here. I hope I can share that with Quinn. And in my life, with someone, someday. Like a truly great man once said, be that in a jail cell or in the arms of your loved one, life is what you make of it. So dream big.

ubblesnop

Sep 1, 2018
What are the possible paths, at this point? I was offered a choice between
  • Sage
  • Bella
  • Others
I'm seeing people say there's a Jill path, a Jill/Bella path....

Fenix89

Mar 26, 2018
Anyone else's game shutting down before they get through the library opening scene? No idea why it would just close the whole game on me. There's not even a mod installed.
Yeah it was due to my modded save. Patch cleared it right up.

Fenix89

Mar 26, 2018
Can someone explain the logic of this puzzle. I have been looking at this and still can't figure the reasoning behind it? I don't really need the answer since I already kind of guess it on my last playthrough.
The blocks are moving one space clockwise around the line.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
The Madame. Yes the fucking Madame! After I finished raping the game, there were two scenes that were left unlocked. I'm thinking, who are these two lovely side babes that my mc has neglected? Turns out it wasn't two lovely ladies, it was just one big old one! Sage didn't even get two gallery scenes this episode! Fuck off you old cunt!
This means that i can get the scene with my love Nicole in vip room in this episode without pass by Madame? Is this a dream come true?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: shazba

Senamor

Feb 5, 2020
Guys, i'm having a problem with the game. Near the beginning of the chapter 8, after a chat with Rusty, the game is closed without showing any kind of message and return to desktop. Can someone please help.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Ex is back, huge surprise.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I expect drama unfold in season 3. I wanna know how the MC and him respective girl will react to her.
The waiting game starts again.
She's got a nice smile. I mean, it's no Tybalt, but it's nice.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Guys, i'm having a problem with the game. Near the beginning of the chapter 8, after a chat with Rusty, the game is closed without showing any kind of message and return to desktop. Can someone please help.
That's because the save game you started from was from a modded version of the previous episodes. The game detects that and deliberately quits. You either have to start again, look for working saves here, or wait for the new mod to come out that bypasses it.

detox

Donor
May 6, 2017
You cheated? if so you need a modifx: look some post above (sorry but i don't remember the exact one).
You're not the first with this problem. ;)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes