Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Has she ever talked? Because I don't think I remember her saying a word. She's always there, standing on the background and not doing much. I would like to see her more of her when she's without Quinn, right now she feels like she's one of her accessories.
I think she talked once when the MC went to the DIKs frats for the first time.

Reactions: vir_cotto and Mytez

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Don't forget her Nympho mom, Rosa.
Unless you count that husband part.. Maybe he is the sociopath :whistle: Btw i liked how rosa reacted when Selena suddenly showed up during that second session. She was totally surprised since selena never posed for her before.

Last edited:

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Camilla did say she did not care if Quinn found out what she did with MC in the toilet part. I wonder how the story unfolds with Camilla if you did Tell Quinn about her or did not what the consequences are.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Camilla did say she did not care if Quinn found out what she did with MC in the toilet part. I wonder how the story unfolds with Camilla if you did Tell Quinn about her or did not what the consequences are.
this just came in.... the body of a young B&R student wa found in the river, the circumstances are a myster, however what is shocking is the word "tief " carved on the dead woman's behind..

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
this just came in.... the body of a young B&R student wa found in the river, the circumstances are a myster, however what is shocking is the word "tief " carved on the dead woman's behind..
That would hightend the shock value since their was only 3 potential Hot members introduced this year. Maya, Camilla and that new redhead girl. She looked great too btw.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
why not? we got the warning... and maybe this time "leah" will act slowly without rushing the murder
Heh, TBH I got a bad feeling about 'fatalities' when starting this game when I realized he chose the same melancholy song from Acting Lessons as this game's love theme. :unsure:

Reactions: vir_cotto

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Heh, TBH I got a bad feeling about 'fatalities' when starting this game when I realized he chose the same melancholy song from Acting Lessons as this game's love theme. :unsure:
Which song is used during the wedding scene in AL?

laliandra

May 2, 2019
nice Riona signature out of the side girls i want her to be a love interest the most or atleast more story content with her gotta love those tats and raven black hair she also has a nice ass

View attachment 356645
thanks me too i'd love that :love:
she's genuinely the reason i picked up the game, for her picture on the first page as i didnt recognized DPC back then and the main girls look meh in the banner. she's by far the most unique looking one to me amongst main and side girls. the real tragedy in this game would be not getting more story from her :(

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Time will tell, but if it was all MC's imagination then thats a plot hole/error

MC : Huh weird, the painting is tilted again
Bella : Why was the painting tilted?

For me this just debunks the notion that it was in MC's head, cause him and bella both saw the same thing, which is the painting being tilted AFTER MC fixed it, proving that it wasn't MC's drunk vision.

Knowing DPC and his dark twists, some shit involving the intruder is gonna go down. mark my words
Sorry, that wasn't my intention. I was joking. 99% of all my posts are just for laughs and jokes. You can think of me as a sort of a clown, harmless and funny.
skarsgard-pennywise-smile.jpg
You should try and be more active in this thread. There is always an interesting banter and good company. Stay and you can float with us. We all float down here...

About that scene in Bella's house - as almost6 everyone already pointed out - there is absolutely nothing mysterious. You can tilt three frames in that room but one is enough for that conversation with Bella.

About that particular "Huh weird, the painting is tilted again"... MC tilted the frame before entering her library - note that Bella is in the bathroom near that painting or picture. She probably saw it tilted and she take care of that. So, when MC got back, he - again - thinks it's tilted. Or he is so drunk that it always looks tilted to him after some time.

Really, there is no foreshadowing or anything suspicious in that scene.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
thanks me too i'd love that :love:
she's genuinely the reason i picked up the game, for her picture on the first page as i didnt recognized DPC back then and the main girls look meh in the banner. she's by far the most unique looking one to me amongst main and side girls. the real tragedy in this game would be not getting more story from her :(
Hopefully we can romance her and provide her with a clean untorn shirt :love::love:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes