Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
the real tragedy in this game would be not getting more story from her :(
I'm braced for this with Jade I want to get more of her story and I know I'm going to be let down :( I guess we just have to enjoy the ride while it lasts hopefully the one shining light with them being side girls that nothing bad will happen to them :unsure: I've just jinxed it now haven't I :(

Akuniz

Oct 27, 2018
Sorry, that wasn't my intention. I was joking. 99% of all my posts are just for laughs and jokes. You can think of me as a sort of a clown, harmless and funny.
View attachment 357047
You should try and be more active in this thread. There is always an interesting banter and good company. Stay and you can float with us. We all float down here...

About that scene in Bella's house - as almost6 everyone already pointed out - there is absolutely nothing mysterious. You can tilt three frames in that room but one is enough for that conversation with Bella.

About that particular "Huh weird, the painting is tilted again"... MC tilted the frame before entering her library - note that Bella is in the bathroom near that painting or picture. She probably saw it tilted and she take care of that. So, when MC got back, he - again - thinks it's tilted. Or he is so drunk that it always looks tilted to him after some time.

Really, there is no foreshadowing or anything suspicious in that scene.
Killer Klowns from Outer Space
??????

Was a movie that realy freak me out lol. Sorry to bud in in your conversation.

Reactions: vir_cotto

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I'm braced for this with Jade I want to get more of her story and I know I'm going to be let down :( I guess we just have to enjoy the ride while it lasts hopefully the one shining light with them being side girls that nothing bad will happen to them :unsure: I've just jinxed it now haven't I :(
I was thinking about one thing. Since we'll have BaDIK split into episodes after every three or four updates, it's possible to introduce new LIs in next episodes.

I was also thinking about "eliminating" some of actual LIs so that the total number wouldn't be too high but that would be almost impossible even for big developer's team.

The reason why I think we'll have more LIs in next episodes is more and more new girls introduced in each update. So, we'll see...

laliandra

May 2, 2019
damn it mormont :cautious: :(
on a more serious note, there's this comment in her bio that has me worried :confused:

sc.jpg

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I was thinking about one thing. Since we'll have BaDIK split into episodes after every three or four updates, it's possible to introduce new LIs in next episodes.

I was also thinking about "eliminating" some of actual LIs so that the total number wouldn't be too high but that would be almost impossible even for big developer's team.

The reason why I think we'll have more LIs in next episodes is more and more new girls introduced in each update. So, we'll see...
Seriously if that happens I will quote this post forever I'd love to see this happening and surely the powers that be have noticed how popular some of the side girls are it needs to branch out like BaR

damn it mormont :cautious: :(
on a more serious note, there's this comment in her bio that has me worried :confused:
Sorry man but at least Vir's comment is giving us that hope :)

Akuniz

Oct 27, 2018
Maybe with a bit of luck we can even replace Tommy as being the new head of the Dik mansion.
Well, i just want our mc be a good guy and beat the crap out of all the Diks/joks. He desnt need to be bad just honest. he needs training. he needs a help to teach hi but.... just my opinion as a good guy.

Reactions: vir_cotto

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
For the lack of Josy memes

View attachment 356696
I feel sorry for Josy in this game real talk. Usually the first attraction in these types of games gets first dibs on the MC including sexual contact but once she loses that, she's cucked more or less because she can't go to the college while MC has the chance to hit it and quit it, go for a harem or simply pick and choose which girl suits him before Josy really even comes into the picture. Remember also she supposedly 'cheated' with you and we haven't seen her ex boyfriend yet and his feelings on it (Is he her ex now? Not sure if they're still together or not)
If the MC broke Josy's relationship earlier, then that should make things more complicated as expected. Also we need the Dev to flashback about MC's previous girlfriend. It better not be Josy ffs.

Last edited:

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Which song is used during the wedding scene in AL?
It's this one which ran through the end credits as well.

As I accidentally searched for the wrong title initially, thought I might as well post the link for it as well (the other main theme from AL).

Cheers

Reactions: Blablablafapper

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
thanks me too i'd love that :love:
she's genuinely the reason i picked up the game, for her picture on the first page as i didnt recognized DPC back then and the main girls look meh in the banner. she's by far the most unique looking one to me amongst main and side girls. the real tragedy in this game would be not getting more story from her :(
She has a bio,that`s for starters,cryptic one,meaning she will have some kind of role.As I mentioned before and I`m sure you noticed for yourself,Riona is 3rd in ranks,she`s close to Quinn,always.Don`t know if getting her as LI is going to happen...sorry but she will definitly keep appearin in the story.

I`m not 100% sure about that
That little spank on MC`s butt aswell as Cathy`s look at him,make me think we will be seeing some real action,real as in more than just dreams.Plus if Burke`s role is indeed bigger than it seems,so will be Jade`s role;)

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Josie part can still stur something up she did not get an answer yet if she got rejected or not for the school part. So what if during the hellweek josie gets answer she was waiting for she goes to school and sees mc with all those girls around. :whistle: Josie what are you doing here was not expecting you this is maya and sage together we where doing our morning excersice in bed.. :love:

This happens only when mc plays the Dik path.. Now that's real dik move. :LOL: Josie screams and says something like tommy will hear of this ouch..:devilish:

Tommy comes in and sees you Maya and Sage and says: now that's my boy.. :love: :whistle:

Last edited:

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
name88 Riona been the sidepiece and 3rd lackey behind Sage and Quinn probably means you're not going to get a actual relationship with her unless the dev later gives us the option to get Quinn out of the picture. It seems for now Riona will just get more and more cock hungry for you if you choose the dick side of your personality. Although I foresee a scenario where the MC can tempt Riona to disobey Quinn without her knowing...

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I feel sorry for Josy in this game real talk. Usually the first attraction in these types of games gets first dibs on the MC including sexual contact but once she loses that, she's cucked more or less because she can't go to the college while MC has the chance to hit it and quit it, go for a harem or simply pick and choose which girl suits him before Josy really even comes into the picture. Remember also she supposedly 'cheated' with you and we haven't seen her ex boyfriend (Is he her ex now? Not sure if they're still together or not)
If the MC broke Josy's relationship earlier, then that should make things more complicated as expected. Also we need the Dev to flashback about MC's previous girlfriend. It better not be Josy ffs.
I do too but she's still one of the 5 main LI's so regardless of her situation we'll still be able to romance her. We're still very early in the game so perhaps it's not too late for Josy to get into B&R someway, somehow as continuing her route without having her at the College which is where 98% of the game is taking place will prove to be the quite the challenge.

laliandra

May 2, 2019
I feel sorry for Josy in this game real talk. Usually the first attraction gets first dibs on the MC including sexual contact but once she loses that, she's cucked more or less because she can't go to the college while MC has the chance to hit it and quit, go for a harem or simply pick and choose which girl suits him before Josy really even comes into the picture. Remember also she supposedly 'cheated' with you and we haven't seen her ex boyfriend (Is he her ex now? Not sure if they're still together or not)
yep, Josy is getting the short end of the stick no doubt. she's looking like the one that needs MC's protection the most. wouldn't surprise me if something bad happens to her if you reject her badly.

like TheFinder said a while back, her having a role in the story and her being away from the school seem incompatible. luckily there's a rather simple way to get her into school: remember that Maya was supposed to share her dorm with an exchange student? my first thought was it was gonna be a guy and Maya would fall for him, adding some drama to the story. but what if this student never shows up? well there you have a open spot for Josy to fill in. also, if it's true they have some history together sharing the dorm would make things spicier :sneaky:

Last edited:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
name88 Riona been the sidepiece and 3rd lackey behind Sage and Quinn probably means you're not going to get a actual relationship with her unless the dev later gives us the option to get Quinn out of the picture. It seems for now Riona will just get more and more cock hungry for you if you choose the dick side of your personality. Although I foresee a scenario where the MC can tempt Riona to disobey Quinn without her knowing...
Well being someone who wants nothing more than relationship with Quinn,any scenario that would get her out of the picture is not one I would be interested in seeing:LOL:I don`t know if Riona would want to disobey Quinn since they seem to be close,on top of that Quinn does not seem to be jealous about neither Riona nor Camilla,since she`s the one hookin` them up....

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
yep, Josy is getting the short end of the stick no doubt. she's looking like the one that needs MC's protection the most. wouldn't surprise me if something bad happens to her if you reject her badly.

like TheFinder said a while back, her having a role in the story and her being away from the school seem incompatible. luckily there's a rather simple way to get her into school: remember that Maya was supposed to share her dorm with an exchange student? my first thought was it was gonna be a guy and Maya would fall for him, adding some drama on the story. but what if this student never shows up? well there you have a open spot for Josy to fill in. also, if it's true they have some history together sharing the dorm would make things spicier :sneaky:
Do you mean when the MC moves in the DIK house, Josy could end up moving in with Maya and become her roommate? I'm presuming the story will end up with the MC forgetting her for a while, doing more juicy initiations involving the HOT'S before getting random text from Maya about a new female roommate is coming...

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes