JetLife5423

Aug 19, 2021
It happens to me with all vn with updated rnpy, but they are all false positives.
Good to know, I figured as much because there's quite a large number of people that play this. Would be a lot of personal information getting leaked if it did actually pose a risk in that area.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Episode 8 makes sense, but still saddens me. Why does Isabella's route seem so much harder than the other ones? I feel so bad for Jill after she sees us, and then Jade manages to make me feel bad as well. I figured that we would only get one choice in the end, but it still feels bad nonetheless.
That's what happens if you don't put out :(

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
Just got kicked out from Patreon and Discord. I don't even know why... Not a faintest clue. I've been supporting DPC for about two years. I'm clueless and there is no way to ask. I never felt shittier for not being able to donate to someone...
Did they give you a reason? Did you ask why?

Macahan

Sep 29, 2017
This game is fucking strange no problem at all on friday when playing then today my antivirus is screaming like hell :)

Fapmister

Mar 3, 2021
I had 3 saves on different paths (neutral-chick-dik) from ep.7.Loaded one of them wiithout any issues and reached the end of ep.8,but when I try to load one of the other 2 the game crashes...Anyone else had this issue?

Master Duck79

Oct 1, 2019
I'm almost positive the test is his blue haired ex whose name I forgot. Look at the shoes. Then she shows up at his dad's house.
Maybe you're right but for me after seeing who Sage's family is and discovering chad's secret Im positive that we all be wrong at the end I think that its from a girl that wont even comes to our minds

Aferventus

May 16, 2020
Did they give you a reason? Did you ask why?

"Hi,
We're writing to let you know that your pledge to DrPinkCake has been removed.
You won't be charged for any new content thatDrPinkCake posts after this point. If you want to learn more about what you can expect to pay for your support this month, you can find more info .
Your pledge has been removed becauseDrPinkCake has blocked you from their account. This means you won't be able to contact them or become their patron again.
Here are the most common reasons that creators block users on Patreon:
  • taking content without paying for it
  • bullying someone or just making them uncomfortable
  • posting spam or engaging in aggressive promotion
Some of these behaviors are against our , but keep in mind that a creator on Patreon can block someone for any reason, even if that person hasn't broken the Community Guidelines.
Even though you've been blocked by DrPinkCake, you can still continue to use the rest of Patreon to discover other awesome creators, and we hope that you do. Thanks again for all your continued support for creators.
Best,
Patreon Support"

There is no way to contact DPC. I asked a question in the spoilers section, it was even protected not to spoil someone else's fun, some guy helped me and I thanked nicely. I have no idea

specter9

Aug 4, 2021
Dudes I need help in finding the 3D character of Isabella, searched like hundred pages of Daz3D store and I can't find her. Before you jump on me I don't need it for VN, but for personal use. Okay that doesn't sound right lol, but yeah it's for internal use only. Please, if anyone know will be much appreciated!

Reactions: chociar666

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I can't judge this Interlude fairly until I've played it. Hell, I can't even judge it unfairly until I have some idea of what the hell it is. But as of right now, I struggle to see how anything about it could be a good idea. Yes, it would be vastly easier to treat Zoey as the Universal Romantic Threat (pat pending!) for all the newly minted paths, but that's because she's also an inferior solution; the whole point of cutting corners is to save on costs at the expense of quality.

But there's a reason we it's called cutting corners. The art is in picking places to skimp that are easily hidden and have limited effect on performance; you don't leave holes in the middle of the floor! The relationship paths are NOT corners, especially not after DPC forced us to commit to one. To me, streamlining the dating aspect of the game to squeeze in more time for Madame Rose and Maya's Nth tuition crisis is a recipe for disaster.

Whether Zoey gets her tear-jerker backstory in a separate side story or at the start of Episode 9 proper is irrelevant. The problem is that a) she's never going to be a serious threat to the player's favorite girl, and b) if the MC made his supposedly momentous decision to date a single LI (or M/J) without considering there are other attractive girls in the world, he clearly didn't think about it very hard.

The time to bring Zoey back into the story was BEFORE the MC committed to a new girlfriend. Bringing her back now as a romantic rival will be meaningless if she's an optional threat and infuriating if the MC will fall for her against our wishes. Even bringing her back in some other role is a dubious move given how many characters we already have, but at least it isn't doomed to failure. The problem is that I can't see Zoey meriting her own special episode to be just another character.
Zoey won't necessarily be a threat. Perhaps she will be a good friend and help resolve some contradictions or problems. It has already been suggested that Zoya is pregnant from Tremolo. This explains both her appearance and her role in the plot. But this is a very cheap trick and I don't think DPC will go for it.

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
"Hi,
We're writing to let you know that your pledge to DrPinkCake has been removed.
You won't be charged for any new content thatDrPinkCake posts after this point. If you want to learn more about what you can expect to pay for your support this month, you can find more info .
Your pledge has been removed becauseDrPinkCake has blocked you from their account. This means you won't be able to contact them or become their patron again.
Here are the most common reasons that creators block users on Patreon:
  • taking content without paying for it
  • bullying someone or just making them uncomfortable
  • posting spam or engaging in aggressive promotion
Some of these behaviors are against our , but keep in mind that a creator on Patreon can block someone for any reason, even if that person hasn't broken the Community Guidelines.
Even though you've been blocked by DrPinkCake, you can still continue to use the rest of Patreon to discover other awesome creators, and we hope that you do. Thanks again for all your continued support for creators.
Best,
Patreon Support"

There is no way to contact DPC. I asked a question in the spoilers section, it was even protected not to spoil someone else's fun, some guy helped me and I thanked nicely. I have no idea
What subscription are you on? If you are subscribed for $ 10 and ask a question in the topic where the guys hang out for $ 25, then everything is clear.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Dudes I need help in finding the 3D character of Isabella, searched like hundred pages of Daz3D store and I can't find her. Before you jump on me I don't need it for VN, but for personal use. Okay that doesn't sound right lol, but yeah it's for internal use only. Please, if anyone know will be much appreciated!
(1) [Fan Art] Being A Dik: Fan Art | F95zone
You could consult there, they will guide you better.

• Red Heart
Reactions: specter9
Nov 9, 2018
Water Balloons quest go to room with bunk beds and keyboard on the floor, look to your left and you'll see a pink condom. no actual water balloons, then go to room with Magnar, then go find Derek.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes