DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
Sorry, that wasn't my intention. I was joking. 99% of all my posts are just for laughs and jokes. You can think of me as a sort of a clown, harmless and funny.
View attachment 357047
You should try and be more active in this thread. There is always an interesting banter and good company. Stay and you can float with us. We all float down here...

About that scene in Bella's house - as almost6 everyone already pointed out - there is absolutely nothing mysterious. You can tilt three frames in that room but one is enough for that conversation with Bella.

About that particular "Huh weird, the painting is tilted again"... MC tilted the frame before entering her library - note that Bella is in the bathroom near that painting or picture. She probably saw it tilted and she take care of that. So, when MC got back, he - again - thinks it's tilted. Or he is so drunk that it always looks tilted to him after some time.

Really, there is no foreshadowing or anything suspicious in that scene.

That's a good possibility I didn't think of. I guess time will tell, though we might have to wait a full year lol

Reactions: vir_cotto

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
my first thought was it was gonna be a guy and Maya would fall for him, adding some drama on the story. but what if this student never shows up? well there you have a open spot for Josy to fill in. also, if it's true they have some history together sharing the dorm would make things spicier :sneaky:
The MC coming to pay Maya a visit opens the door and sees Josy :p

but yeah that is a good possibility that could happen and Maya and Josy become best buds bonding over shared tales of the frolics with the MC. ;)

Quinn does not seem to be jealous about neither Riona nor Camilla,since she`s the one hookin` them up....
Quinn's endgame is to be with the MC so she is letting the girls have their fun for now :p

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
The MC coming to pay Maya a visit opens the door and sees Josy :p

but yeah that is a good possibility that could happen and Maya and Josy become best buds bonding over shared tales of the frolics with the MC. ;)

Quinn's endgame is to be with the MC so she is letting the girls have their fun for now :p
She sure do:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:love:

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Well being someone who wants nothing more than relationship with Quinn,any scenario that would get her out of the picture is not one I would be interested in seeing:LOL:I don`t know if Riona would want to disobey Quinn since they seem to be close,on top of that Quinn does not seem to be jealous about neither Riona nor Camilla,since she`s the one hookin` them up....
Well if you consider that option I gave you, it will have several scenarios depending on your personality and relationship with other characters.

Option 1: Blackmail (DICK) - You find the evidence of Quin's shenanigans and the consequences but rather than rat her out, you blackmail her and use her in a dominant relationship. This will likely give you access to all her friends and lackeys and potential new recruits she brings in the HOTS if she still is head of recruitment.

Option 2: Quinn Blackmails you - If you play the field a lot but claim one of the girls you can have a relationship with is your girlfriend, consider something to similar operation Sage. She can force you to do her bidding at any time.

I suspect Quinn getting out of the picture is more end game content so it's not likely to come up now.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
btw the way i see it it looks like it could be clash with either Sage and Quinn we already got glimps of this at the Diks mansion where Quinn was handling a deal between Hots and Diks. Sage got no clue what was happening. This is worrying though since sage is the one leading the Hots and Hots code are the sisters dont turn on eachother.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
How happy will you and Quinn supporters be when she insist the MC 'donkey-punch' her during sex?! :unsure::sneaky:
I am noone donkey punch. unless its my fist in one of those jocks faces.. :whistle: But seeing as Quinn and Tommy are up to something it will be mc and his maggot brother Derek who will be unravling this mistery.:devilish:

We already got a clue from Sage we need to look closer to stuff. so maybe in order to find stuff we need to pay attention more to our surroundings.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
btw the way i see it it looks like it could be clash with either Sage and Quinn we already got glimps of this at the Diks mansion where Quinn was handling a deal between Hots and Diks. Sage got no clue what was happening. This is worrying though since sage is the one leading the Hots and Hots code are the sisters dont turn on eachother.
That's why I think there is more to this Chad cheating on Sage situation I think Quinn has arranged something with another girl to be cheating with Chad most likely the blonde girl we have seen, and all this is to keep Sage distracted from the goings-on that Quinn is up to and has pretty much taken charge of the Hot's for the time being, this for Quinn is seeing an opportunity here and she is taking it.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Well if you consider that option I gave you, it will have several scenarios depending on your personality and relationship with other characters.

Option 1: Blackmail (DICK) - You find the evidence of Quin's shenanigans and the consequences but rather than rat her out, you blackmail her and use her in a dominant relationship. This will likely give you access to all her friends and lackeys and potential new recruits she brings in the HOTS if she still is head of recruitment.

Option 2: Quinn Blackmails you - If you play the field a lot but claim one of the girls you can have a relationship with is your girlfriend, consider something to similar operation Sage. She can force you to do her bidding at any time.

I suspect Quinn getting out of the picture is more end game content so it's not likely to come up now.
I mean the evidence is already there,she`s a pimp,plain and simple.If he would want to blackmail her,in theory he already could.And so could she,theoreticlly,unless someone is refusing to do anything with her,her girls and Sage.Plus she doesn`t really have to force me to do anything...I volunteer
volu.gif

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
That's why I think there is more to this Chad cheating on Sage situation I think Quinn has arranged something with another girl to be cheating with Chad most likely the blonde girl we have seen, and all this is to keep Sage distracted from the goings-on that Quinn is up to and has pretty much taken charge of the Hot's for the time being, this for Quinn is seeing an opportunity here and she is taking it.
It is good theory,with just one weakness,prostitution was going on for at least a year,the Chad thing is fresh...so Quinn did not need Sage (extra)distracted last year but she needs her distracted now?

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I mean the evidence is already there,she`s a pimp,plain and simple.If he would want to blackmail her,in theory he already could.And so could she,theoreticlly,unless someone is refusing to do anything with her,her girls and Sage.Plus she doesn`t really have to force me to do anything...I volunteer
View attachment 357162
Me too as long as she leaves my Maggot Sister Maya out of it.. she is under MC protection/Spell. :whistle:

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
It is good theory,with just one weakness,prostitution was going on for at least a year,the Chad thing is fresh...so Quinn did not need Sage (extra)distracted last year but she needs her distracted now?
Maybe that has to do with the new Deal between Hot and Diks. She needed Sage preoccupied and was totally surprised when she saw mc and sage together. Like totally shocked at first. No way..

This expression from Quinn face says it all. :love: I bet she was thinking it should have been her instead of Sage with the mc. :whistle: or together with sage and mc

Last edited:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Maybe that has to do with the new Deal between Hot and Diks. She needed Sage preoccupied and was totally surprised when she saw mc and sage together. Like totally shocked at first. No way..

That`s a good point,maybe Quinn wanted Sage or more precisly HoT`s away from the jocks so they could get closer with DiK`s

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Oh that's easy every antagonist always has a masterplan the drugs and the prostitution are probably just the icings on the cake for her, but what that plan is I've no idea but I'm pretty sure our MC will play a pretty big role in it.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019

This expression from Quinn face says it all. :love:
I think you hit the nail on the coffin. This "deal" the HOT's made with the DIK's has everything to do with Tommy and Quinn's drug trafficking gig imo.

Reactions: vir_cotto

Akuniz

Oct 27, 2018
ill just try the game again in a good guy aspect, but i dont think anything will change, still its good for a reply.

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
I noticed that being a dik has alot more benefits than being a chick

Extended sex scenes... larger option of girls ... funnier lines, etc

But this might also be a short-term gratification thing with long-term consequences , with chik being the opposite

Reactions: Blablablafapper
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes