Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
My god, why is Heather so bitchy all time? and she seems like she's like that only towards MC, i don't think i saw her acting like that towards other males, what's her problem with him? but damn i hope we will tip her ass too in the next season, she thinks she's untouchable but she didn't had the chance to meet MC properly yet. :devilish::devilish:
She's attracted to him, of course (check the DIK route and play well your cards with her:sneaky:). Others males are vegetables - big eggplants? :unsure: - to her except Tommy and MC.

Aferventus

May 16, 2020
What he means is that talking on discord about a game that can only be had by those who contribute $25 or more, could be a problem, since it implies that those who pay less will download it from here or another pirate site (knowing how DPC behaves with these things, I think it goes that way).
It sucks, but I think you are right. :-( I never realised I'm doing something wrong.
I thought it was a bandwidth issue so that not everybody try to download at the same time... I thought that it is ok to download from here, as DPK was the first to post in this thread, so I believed it is an endorsement of sorts. I'm really sorry it felt good to be part of the community and contribute. I don't even understand why I even feel so bad, but this totally ruined my afternoon. Thanks anyway for the explanation.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I'm glad I saw this because I was just typing up about the parent reveal

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also hint to all writers: Don't try to outsmart your readers/players/watchers. There are more heads working together to unravel your story than you have working on it. It will be solved. The point of the mystery is to let them come up with as many answers and confuse themselves, not to pull a gotcha. People solved the Jon Snow thing years ago but until its answered it's just a theory. It's more satisfying if you can look back on the clues and see where they fit instead of looking back and seeing the clues weren't there so there was no chance. This is something I learned pretty quickly thanks to DMing.

Okay endrant.
The cat was out of the bag on the Sage/Jade reveal a couple summer's ago on the Patreon page. There were several of us who figured it out and eagerly exchanged our 'proof's' in the forum's. What get's me about DPC though is that he seems to mind the theories so much. It's just a way for fan's of the game to have some fun while endlessly waiting for the next update.

I still don't get why she has to be adopted though, why isn't she Jade's natural daughter? Is this another set up to a reveal that she's Burke and Cathy's love child?

goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
I thought I’d have a go at a Quinn-focussed review/recap of Episode 8. Heavy Quinn spoilers ahead.

Bruh all I do in this thread now is signal boost other peoples posts :KEK: 10/10 brother nice job, have a Quinn:

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
"Hi,
We're writing to let you know that your pledge to DrPinkCake has been removed.
You won't be charged for any new content thatDrPinkCake posts after this point. If you want to learn more about what you can expect to pay for your support this month, you can find more info .
Your pledge has been removed becauseDrPinkCake has blocked you from their account. This means you won't be able to contact them or become their patron again.
Here are the most common reasons that creators block users on Patreon:
  • taking content without paying for it
  • bullying someone or just making them uncomfortable
  • posting spam or engaging in aggressive promotion
Some of these behaviors are against our , but keep in mind that a creator on Patreon can block someone for any reason, even if that person hasn't broken the Community Guidelines.
Even though you've been blocked by DrPinkCake, you can still continue to use the rest of Patreon to discover other awesome creators, and we hope that you do. Thanks again for all your continued support for creators.
Best,
Patreon Support"

There is no way to contact DPC. I asked a question in the spoilers section, it was even protected not to spoil someone else's fun, some guy helped me and I thanked nicely. I have no idea
What a dick. DPC must be so fun at parties.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Everyone wondering about who showed positive for the pregnancy test? It's obviously Tybalt's watermelon. That's why at the end of the chapter he was on the bed crying while clutching it to his chest.
Anyone wanna list all chicks we creampied who were off the pill?

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I miss commenting here but unfortunately until I complete all my routes I will not comment much since I comment from page 7793 lol

Although I already saw the sex scenes of all the girls lol so this is a spoiler for those who still do not go the M&J route so it is at your own risk

And of course
OH MY FUCKING GOD, MY DUDE! Screw spoilers, i saw and i'm so fucking happy right now. Fuck, i need find a day off to put my note exclusively to dl this piece of art of 19 GB. But i'm so fucking to see that Maya, Josy and Nicole seems so fucking hot and move foward MC's relationships with them. And got a hell, Derek!! Old boobs my ass!! Look at those two beautifull babys, so fucking beautifull, hot and perfect :love:

PashafromRussia

Aug 18, 2019
I'm glad I saw this because I was just typing up about the parent reveal

Also hint to all writers: Don't try to outsmart your readers/players/watchers. There are more heads working together to unravel your story than you have working on it. It will be solved. The point of the mystery is to let them come up with as many answers and confuse themselves, not to pull a gotcha. People solved the Jon Snow thing years ago but until its answered it's just a theory. It's more satisfying if you can look back on the clues and see where they fit instead of looking back and seeing the clues weren't there so there was no chance. This is something I learned pretty quickly thanks to DMing.

Okay endrant.
Tybalt is most likely not his own son either. If you remember, he said that he rose from the bottom. And during the scene in episode 4, when you cum in Jade, she says that everything is fine. What if she can't give birth? Both Tybalt and Sage are adopted. If you look at them, they don't look like Jade and Steven at all.

Aferventus

May 16, 2020
What a dick. DPC must be so fun at parties.
It turns out that the problem most likely was that I was tier 5$. And I should've waited a while longer. Btw I supported him USD 90 over the last year and half. Kinda petty. I get his point and respect it. But probably a friendly reminder would have been better for both of us. Now he lost dunno USD 100-200 depending on his speed, and I feel... Shit, I will not simp over a content creator, how ever great he is. I go for a run instead :-D

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
I thought I’d have a go at a Quinn-focussed review/recap of Episode 8. Heavy Quinn spoilers ahead.

Very well written. I agree with everything, every thought, excpet one that I will mention later. I am also one of Quinn's fans. I love the fact that she is mature enough to know what she wants, even though most of her business aren't legal ones. The fact that she is a challenge to MC and I feel that once she falls in love for him, she will change a lot of her behavior, maybe even let some that business behind. I will disagree with you in one aspect though. I do think she is in the college not only for her business, but to study as well. She is studying, even if this wasn't shown just yet, besides that one time in episode 7, where she is reading a book in her room.
I think there is so much to be developed on her story yet other than her romance with mc. The fact that the Dean knows about the prostitution and she is the Head of the business. I wanna wait and see how it goes.

YRS™

May 30, 2020
I have played two routes i.e. Jill & Bella. But at the end I was not able to continue relationship with them.
Anyone know the check points ?
For my mistake.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes