dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
Anyone have Bella save ? I'm constantly failing to get the update 7 sex scene with her. Dunno how I got last time but even if I'm folliwijg WT I'm not getting that scene. Getting caught by Cathy even if I ognore her each and everytime

Jul 1, 2018
So this is it, the biggest and boldest update yet. You can finally get it on with every single main girl, and there's a huge branching decision now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You are making too much out of this. I'm pretty sure that It will be like before we follow largely the same route with some unique scenes, interactions and dialogues depending on your choices.

Reactions: Tyzorak

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I knew that Ashley shouldn't be with Derek from the beginning and many criticized me "Brothers before whores blah blah blah" but I prefer my brother-in-law with her :devilish:

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Well, having done all my runs, trying to complete all the scenes of the episode, allowing sufficient time for the experience to settle in; here are some ideas, concepts or why not call it review:

First run, my main save, Sage and M&J. (between chick and neutral affinitty almost all the save, fixed neutral in this episode)

Anony9876

Aug 27, 2021

axell147

Feb 22, 2018
any way to download only update 0.8 or not?
I have downloadem 0.7.2 and i dont want to download 18g :p
just ended the game its so awesome

budgierless

Aug 6, 2020
any way to download only update 0.8 or not?
I have downloadem 0.7.2 and i dont want to download 18g :p
just ended the game its so awesome
You have download full 8.0 because ren engine was updated thats why their is not update only from 7.2 to 8.0, so start the download from now, instead of waiting forever!!

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes