vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
What exactly does this mean?
We know DPC plans to split the game into episodes - 3 to 4 updates per episode. Now, in my opinion, that means he'll probably start episode 2 as a standalone project - there are already games that did that - both Ren'Py and Unity games. Of course, all your actions and stats are moved to the next episode but the project could still be standalone.

If you'd introduce new LIs right now, you would have quite a job to retcon everything and change code to have another new LI. It's possible, but why spending time on something like that?

But, with a new project, you can start fresh. Adding one more LIs isn't something impossible or really hard. Especially if fans will ask for that and it's even possible he would use polls for choosing new LI - I see this as a win-win situation. We could, theoretically, get one new LI per episode. If there would be like 5 or 6 episodes (3 or 4 updates per episode), we're looking at huge possibilities but, also, the game that won't be finished before 2022.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I noticed that being a dik has alot more benefits than being a chick

Extended sex scenes... larger option of girls ... funnier lines, etc

But this might also be a short-term gratification thing with long-term consequences , with chik being the opposite
I agree. Are the consequences of a DiK walkthrough worth it?

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Maybe that has to do with the new Deal between Hot and Diks. She needed Sage preoccupied and was totally surprised when she saw mc and sage together. Like totally shocked at first. No way..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This expression from Quinn face says it all. :love: I bet she was thinking it should have been her instead of Sage with the mc. :whistle: or together with sage and mc
Definitely together with sage and mc

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
We could, theoretically, get one new LI per episode. If there would be like 5 or 6 episodes (3 or 4 updates per episode), we're looking at huge possibilities but, also, the game that won't be finished before 2022.
This is confusing the shit out of me tbh lol. Would the next update be apart of Episode 1? Don't we already have 2 episodes (updates) out so far?

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
OK, I see we're constantly mixing things about the drugs - who is behind trafficking? Tommy or Quinn?

I think Quinn is just an addict. I mean, it's possible I'm wrong about that but there is that really important line when Quinn mention hod Tommy "made an offer HOTs couldn't refuse".

I really don't see anything else besides drugs that Tommy could offer - or maybe someone noticed something else?

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
This is confusing the shit out of me tbh lol. Would the next update be apart of Episode 1? Don't we already have 2 episodes (updates) out so far?
Yeah, I understand what you're talking about. Did you ever play DMD? While that's still just one game, it's split into 3 chapters.
Or DFD, I am in Heaven and so on...

So, you could look at that as the new chapter or, sort of sequel - after 4 updates (so, after 0.4), he's planning to start "new project", new chapter as a separate (I believe) game.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Yeah, I understand what you're talking about. Did you ever play DMD? While that's still just one game, it's split into 3 chapters.
Or DFD, I am in Heaven and so on...

So, you could look at that as the new chapter or, sort of sequel - after 4 updates (so, after 0.4), he's planning to start "new project", new chapter as a separate (I believe) game.
Yeah I played DMD. So you mean to say that BaDIK will be split like that? if so that's a lot clearer to understand.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Dr Pinkcake mentioned the only part who will be split are the hellweek not the other part because he wanted to do allot of stuff in a ingame weeks time. This why hellweek will be 2 part the 1st part will be coming out in August and next part of Hellweek will be 2 to 3 month after that.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
OK, I see we're constantly mixing things about the drugs - who is behind trafficking? Tommy or Quinn?

I think Quinn is just an addict. I mean, it's possible I'm wrong about that but there is that really important line when Quinn mention hod Tommy "made an offer HOTs couldn't refuse".

I really don't see anything else besides drugs that Tommy could offer - or maybe someone noticed something else?
I also believe Quinn is just a junkie evident by her strangely red eyes. The 'offer' definitely was drug related imo and seeing as the DiK's hate the jocks it makes sense for them to steal the HOT's from them.

We don't know to what extent this whole drug ring is ran as well as who's backing it. Once we get more clues and hidden details we'll be able to come to a solid conclusion.

Reactions: vir_cotto

laliandra

May 2, 2019

i think it's pretty obvious it's the DIKs who control the drugs simply because their frat house is way bigger and better than the HOTS, and as Maya tells the MC it's not like they are an old frat but they appeared one day out of nowhere. fast and big money is drugs 90% of the time.
as to what Tommy could've offered, while it could be simply drugs i'm expecting for it to be a much bigger plot point. i think it all ties to that first scene of Quinn in the bathroom with Riona and the misterious 3rd person. my guess is Tommy's offer was actually extortion as the HOTS are in a tough situation that Sage is very likely unaware of thanks to Quinn.

as for Quinn being an addict, she simply doesn't look or act like one. Tommy on the other hand...

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
i think it's pretty obvious it's the DIKs who control the drugs simply because their frat house is way bigger and better than the HOTS, and as Maya tells the MC it's not like they are an old frat but they appeared one day out of nowhere. fast and big money is drugs 90% of the time.
as to what Tommy could've offered, while it could be simply drugs i'm expecting for it to be a much bigger plot point. i think it all ties to that first scene of Quinn in the bathroom with Riona and the misterious 3rd person. my guess is Tommy's offer was actually extortion as the HOTS are in a tough situation that Sage is very likely unaware of thanks to Quinn.

as for Quinn being an addict, she simply doesn't look or act like one. Tommy on the other hand...
Well, again, I think, just as name88, that in-game drug is something made up - so we don't really know how it works or how addicts should look.

About Tommy - he is super aggressive like he is on cocaine.

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
That's what gets me confused. We all know Tommy is a junkie, but the first scene of 0.2 showed Quinn offering the drugs to Tommy, instead of the reverse. She even injected half of it first and was willing to share the needle with a junkie.

Reactions: vir_cotto

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
That's what gets me confused. We all know Tommy is a junkie, but the first scene of 0.2 showed Quinn offering the drugs to Tommy, instead of the reverse. She even injected half of it first and was willing to share the needle with a junkie.
Nope. We don't know to whom she offered that drug. And because of everything about that scene, I don't think that was Tommy.

But we already had a very heated debate about that...

Reactions: Nevu

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Nope. We don't know to whom she offered that drug. And because of everything about that scene, I don't think that was Tommy.

But we already had a very heated debate about that...
My bad I forgot you couldn't see the face. Still though, why would Quinn be the one offering drugs, shouldn't that be Tommy's job? Also doesn't change the fact that Quinn is encouraging needle sharing.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
My bad I forgot you couldn't see the face. Still though, why would Quinn be the one offering drugs, shouldn't that be Tommy's job? Also doesn't change the fact that Quinn is encouraging needle sharing.
Well, if that drug - probably more than just one fix - was Tommy's "offer that can't be refused", Quinn is taking a fix and generously offering to share it with Rusty or whoever was there. She is trying merchandise HOTs have got from Tommy for their participation in CUM-petition.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Nevu and Mormont

laliandra

May 2, 2019
well she wasn't taking any risks by going first, it's the second one who's theoretically fucked. it's true what vir_cotto we don't actually know much about that drug other that "it makes your problems go away", so very likely some sedative and possibly with some hallucinogenic properties, and that it's supposedly not addictive. by that description someone on that would look spaced out while on it and very hyperactive/nervous when off it if they took it regularly. Tommy seems to fit that latter description but Quinn doesn't. the only thing i have noticed from Quinn, and maybe it's just her model, but sometimes her eyes look red, which is likely just weed.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
well she wasn't taking any risks by going first, it's the second one who's theoretically fucked. it's true what vir_cotto we don't actually know much about that drug other that "it makes your problems go away", so very likely some sedative and possibly with some hallucinogenic properties, and that it's supposedly not addictive. by that description someone on that would look spaced out while on it and very hyperactive/nervous when off it if they took it regularly. Tommy seems to fit that latter description but Quinn doesn't. the only thing i have noticed from Quinn, and maybe it's just her model, but sometimes her eyes look red, which is likely just weed.
I must disappoint all of you, but those red eyes are probably just some small error in rendering. You can see such eyes on other girls - Josy in some scenes if I remember correctly.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes