Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I must disappoint all of you, but those red eyes are probably just some small error in rendering. You can see such eyes on other girls - Josy in some scenes if I remember correctly.
Pics or the theory still stands :whistle:. In most pics of Quinn if you look closely enough her eyes seem really red in the corners.

• Haha
Reactions: vir_cotto

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Also doesn't change the fact that Quinn is encouraging needle sharing.
For as smart as she is that is pretty amateurish of her right there well on another note at least we know who will be getting the diseases with needle sharing :p I wonder if any of the other Hot's will partake in this? I'm looking at you Riona and lialialia202020 ;)

laliandra

May 2, 2019
For as smart as she is that is pretty amateurish of her right there well on another note at least we know who will be getting the diseases with needle sharing :p I wonder if any of the other Hot's will partake in this? I'm looking at you Riona and lialialia202020 ;)
yall can worry all you like about that, it's your loss after all. i have my antivirus set up and will wholeheartedly enjoy the threesome with Quinn and Riona without any worries :giggle:

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
I would expect the game to have three chapters with four episodes each. This I base on an old post by DPC where he said expect at least 10 episodes in the game. Of course it might be 10 with 4-3-3 per chapter. Anyway it might be pretty much any number, everything depends on how long he decides each episode or chapter to be.

The logic in me says that the first chapter is the introduction and maggot era, the next chapter the established college life where you start to decide your path and girls, and finally the endgame where you make your final decisions and live with them.

So far there has been four "major" choices, two in both episodes. If you have played full-on in either direction, you have so far eliminated only the Massive DIK/CHICK option. If you've done like me, you've eliminated 2 from both directions and still have the possibility for the extremes. So I would need at least 9 major DIK choices to eliminate the CHICK path completely. If DPC is consistent with the number of major choices per episode, it's an indication that this will be a looong game.

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
I would expect the game to have three chapters with four episodes each. This I base on an old post by DPC where he said expect at least 10 episodes in the game. Of course it might be 10 with 4-3-3 per chapter. Anyway it might be pretty much any number, everything depends on how long he decides each episode or chapter to be.

The logic in me says that the first chapter is the introduction and maggot era, the next chapter the established college life where you start to decide your path and girls, and finally the endgame where you make your final decisions and live with them.

So far there has been four "major" choices, two in both episodes. If you have played full-on in either direction, you have so far eliminated only the Massive DIK/CHICK option. If you've done like me, you've eliminated 2 from both directions and still have the possibility for the extremes. So I would need at least 9 major DIK choices to eliminate the CHICK path completely. If DPC is consistent with the number of major choices per episode, it's an indication that this will be a looong game.
Imagine if we got ten chapters

TBH id be very down if this was like Rainbow Six Siege where its a long term thing thats constantly updating over many years, as long as the story keeps building up and its not milking a cow machine

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
i think it's pretty obvious it's the DIKs who control the drugs simply because their frat house is way bigger and better than the HOTS, and as Maya tells the MC it's not like they are an old frat but they appeared one day out of nowhere. fast and big money is drugs 90% of the time.
as to what Tommy could've offered, while it could be simply drugs i'm expecting for it to be a much bigger plot point. i think it all ties to that first scene of Quinn in the bathroom with Riona and the misterious 3rd person. my guess is Tommy's offer was actually extortion as the HOTS are in a tough situation that Sage is very likely unaware of thanks to Quinn.

as for Quinn being an addict, she simply doesn't look or act like one. Tommy on the other hand...
I`m with ya on the deal being probably bigger than just drugs,especially given it`s Quinn offering the drug in the now famous scene.Extortion is an interesting take...could Tommy have something on Quinn that she would actually care about?Hmmm...I dont know

Also with you on Quinn most likely doing drugs just for recreation,the model is one thing but looking at Tommy DPC has an idea as of how an addict behaves and Quinn just does not behave that way.

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
Imagine if we got ten chapters

TBH id be very down if this was like Rainbow Six Siege where its a long term thing thats constantly updating over many years, as long as the story keeps building up and its not milking a cow machine
That would be quite a massive game, lol. We would probably see the end of it in 2027.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes