NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
In addition to the forced choice of routes, minigame is not fun and wastes too much time. I also hope that it can be improved in the next season.

Why can Josy and Maya be 3some, but Bella and Jill can only choose one when Neutral and Chick are in affinity? This is too cruel for everyone who has a relationship with MC.
JOIN THE CLUB BRO!! Preach the good word please I’m annoyed about the forced routes as well

NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
i m agree but i think the special relation with jill and between mc s can make it possible

so, anyaway, i have a quesiton who no one answers, is it possible to keep bella as girlfriends ? or did i have miss something during ep 6 / 7 ? cause any road i try she not want continued relation..and she don t appear in ep 8 until as replacement professor...?
Same bro!!! I wanna know why as well. how did I fuck that relationship up.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
There has been ZERO mention of Lana in Lynette's diary so far. ZERO. If they knew each other and was taking the picture there would have been some mention of her. But there is NONE. You're literally fabricating things. That is a massive reach.
I imagine you’re the same kind of person who would have argued that it was a massive reach to say Chad and Troy were in a relationship. This wasn’t ever said explicitly, instead you could work it out by reading between the lines. It was never explicitly said that Sage was related to Jade but the breadcrumbs were all there.

To argue the picture can’t have been taken by Lana because she isn’t mentioned is not evidence she didn’t take it. We can presume either, the camera is on a timer or someone took the picture, either is an assumption that the game doesn’t tell us explicitly. I forget if taking pictures was Lana‘s hobby that Jill picked up or if it was always Jill’s?

It is not a “massive reach” to suggest that Lana may be taking a picture of a group of women, around her age, standing 100 yards from her family home. It is also not a massive reach to equate Lana and Lynette. Let’s go over the (potential) evidence.

These are all facts given to us by the game.

1. Lynette and Lana both died young
2. Lynette and Lana both liked to write
3. Lynette and Lana were both ostracised from their families
4. Lynette is friends with the parents and or older relatives of Jill’s friends
5. Lynette has a picture with said friends, standing in front of the Royce family home.
6. The MCs Polaroid of Jill fades into the picture of Lynette and her friends.

The game is explicitly telling us there is a connection between Jill and Lynette. Taking 1 step from there I am saying either Lana and Lynette are the same person or they knew each other. That is not a massive leap.

Please. Zoey has a far better shot at being Josy's sister than Lana does of being the MC's mother. We at least have no definitive proof Josy has no sister.

Lana doesn't look like Lynette. She doesn't act like Lynette. She isn't called Lynette. She was was exiled from her family whereas Lynette was still living with her father. She was alive years after Lynette died (and would need to have lived even longer for her timeline to synch up with meeting Neil). There is a 0% chance Lana is actually the MC's mother. It's simply impossible based on what we've been shown.

It is possible Lynette knew Lana. That would be a logical fit for the story, but it's still speculative; we just saw how far DPC is willing to go to misdirect the audience, so it's just as possible Lynette knew Lana's neighbor. And that's the most we can say.
The only thing that doesn’t sync with the timeline is Jill’s age. This is presuming we know her age. We don’t. DPC has hidden surnames in the past to mask identities, it isn’t a huge stretch to think he might mask someone’s age to hide someone’s identity. IF Jill is older than we think, this ’fixes‘ the main sticking point of this theory.

Lynette’s journal is taking place before she leaves the family home to be with Neil. Something she does against her fathers will. Lana is estranged from her family because she did something that they didn’t like. Leaving to be with a poor, uneducated, construction worker could be that reason.

Jill’s friends all seem to be either older or at least at a different stage in their lives. One talks about travelling to Japan and investing. This certainly isn’t proof, but is curious, and could imply she is older than we know.

With regards to Lynette and Lana, not looking alike I agree. However it is interesting to note that in Jill‘s flashback, she has black hair, however in this picture her hair is lighter when compared to Jill.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I agree Aunty Jill still requires a few to many well what ifs & maybes to be as sure as some of us were about Chad and Tory or Sage and Jade. But I don’t think it is irrational. And certainly not as out of left field as Zoe and Josy being related would be.

What I am 100% confident of is that there is a connection between Jill and Lynette, and that connection, one way or another is going to involve Lana.

Last edited:

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
i m agree but i think the special relation with jill and between mc s can make it possible

so, anyaway, i have a quesiton who no one answers, is it possible to keep bella as girlfriends ? or did i have miss something during ep 6 / 7 ? cause any road i try she not want continued relation..and she don t appear in ep 8 until as replacement professor...?
Hmmm maybe it could be possible would be great if it did

As for getting in a relationship with Bella

grandtalon

May 23, 2021
Why is the MC panicking in the end in a non-Jade playtrough ? That only makes sense if he had something with her
Well on a Jill route you likely knocked out Tybalt's teeth, or ruined his presenation. At the very least their son is now crying all the time. lol

And on a Bella route Burke wants to fuck her.

It could also be any number of HOTs, since most of them are also having sex, including some as a side hustle.

Honestly, I just think it's Neil and Lynette finding out they have an oopsie-baby.
True, but without it being connected to a DIK I don't think it will have much of an impact on the story. Minus Ari which would be played for laughs. Neil and Lynette isn't impossible but it's pretty early in the diary for that.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Why is the MC panicking in the end in a non-Jade playtrough ? That only makes sense if he had something with her
There are three possible scenarios directly related to Jade:
  1. The mc turned her down when she came on hard at the back of the class. She didn't like that and came off a bit threatening. She's not about to help him out. In which case he should not go in to see her with the girls.
  2. The mc broke up with her over the phone. She really did not like that. There is no way in any world he should go in with the girls to see her.
  3. The mc is still fucking her and isn't with any of the other girls (only way to not have broken up with her). This might not be so bad, but to go in there and discuss shit with Jade and Stephen puts Jade in an awkward position.
Other issues that could complicate things depending on paths the mc has taken:
  1. Tybalt hates the mc, and that could be blown into astronomical proportions if the mc is still wearing some confetti on his jacket. :ROFLMAO:
  2. The mc could be fucking Jade and Stephen's daughter. That makes things a little awkward for the mc.
  3. The mc is in a 3-way tryst with two of the three girls he's walking into the room with, that may make things feel weird.
  4. The mc is fucking Bella, that's another teacher, it's probably not a good idea to get closer to more teachers while fucking one of them (especially one that Stephen also wants to fuck - but the mc doesn't know about that).
  5. Stephen is a douche.
I imagine you’re the same kind of person who would have argued that it was a massive reach to say Chad and Troy were in a relationship. This wasn’t ever said explicitly, instead you could work it out by reading between the lines. It was never explicitly said that Sage was related to Jade but the breadcrumbs were all there.

To argue the picture can’t have been taken by Lana because she isn’t mentioned is not evidence she didn’t take it. We can presume either, the camera is on a timer or someone took the picture, either is an assumption that the game doesn’t tell us explicitly. I forget if taking pictures was Lana‘s hobby that Jill picked up or if it was always Jill’s?

It is not a “massive reach” to suggest that Lana may be taking a picture of a group of women, around her age, standing 100 yards from her family home. It is also not a massive reach to equate Lana and Lynette. Let’s go over the (potential) evidence.

5. Lynette has a picture with said friends, standing in front of the Royce family home.

The game is explicitly telling us there is a connection between Jill and Lynette. Taking 1 step from there I am saying either Lana and Lynette are the same person or they knew each other. That is not a massive leap.

The only thing that doesn’t sync with the timeline is Jill’s age. This is presuming we know her age. We don’t. DPC has hidden surnames in the past to mask identities, it isn’t a huge stretch to think he might mask someone’s age to hide someone’s identity. IF Jill is older than we think, this ’fixes‘ the main sticking point of this theory.

Lynette’s journal is taking place before she leaves the family home to be with Neil. Something she does against her fathers will. Lana is estranged from her family because she did something that they didn’t like. Leaving to be with a poor, uneducated, construction worker could be that reason.

Jill’s friends all seem to be either older or at least at a different stage in their lives. One talks about travelling to Japan and investing. This certainly isn’t proof, but is curious, and could imply she is older than we know.

With regards to Lynette and Lana, not looking alike I agree. However it is interesting to note that in Jill‘s flashback, she has black hair, however in this picture her hair is lighter when compared to Jill.

I agree Aunty Jill still requires a few to many well what if maybes to be as sure as some of us were about Chad and Tory or Sage and Jade. But I don’t think it is irrational. And certainly not as out of left field as Zoe and Josy being related would be.

What I am 100% confident of is that there is a connection between Jill and Lynette, and that connection, one way or another is going to involve Lana.
I think it's high time the mc started asking the right questions, to start with:

1637579562531.png

Last edited:

NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018

I agree Aunty Jill still requires a few to many well what if maybes to be as sure as some of us were about Chad and Tory or Sage and Jade. But I don’t think it is irrational. And certainly not as out of left field as Zoe and Josy being related would be.

So is jill like our cousin then or something? Like maybe it’s relatives or something idk

yys7788

Mar 31, 2019
Finally, what surprised me is that DIK Affinty can choose Bella??? So in the previous plot, Bella's performance is just a sullen bitch?

grandtalon

May 23, 2021

This episode update has been done from memory, so if I've fucked some shit up, or missed some shit out, let me know.
Man bun talks about his daughter being at the Prep party, since we now know it's not Sage's father is it possible she's Jill's Dad? Is he the head the the Royce family?

I think it's high time the mc started asking the right questions, to start with:

View attachment 1513317
It's so annoying that the MC doesn't ask anyone their last name. lol

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
In addition to the forced choice of routes, minigame is not fun and wastes too much time. I also hope that it can be improved in the next season.
erm turn them off? There is a reason why you can choose to turn the minigames off if you start a new game... simply do that? And no it doesnt effect the game in any way, the money you need for things will be lying around more in the process.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Man bun talks about his daughter being at the Prep party, since we now know it's not Sage's father is it possible she's Jill's Dad? Is he the head the the Royce family?

It's so annoying that the MC doesn't ask anyone their last name. lol
Yeah, maybe man bun needs to stay on the list. But he could even be Ashley's dad since she's off crying and shit.

Previous arguments regarding refuting him being Jill's dad is that he'd be fucking rich, he probably wouldn't be brown nosing others.
erm turn them off? There is a reason why you can choose to turn the minigames off if you start a new game... simply do that? And no it doesnt effect the game in any way, the money you need for things will be lying around more in the process.
It's a shame the mansion repair game gets disabled if you choose to disable the other games.

A lot of people really like it and were sad when it was over.

It'd be cool to keep earning cash and upping the guys skills for later use in the game.

The other games are nothing special though, OK for the first play through and then really just a waste of time after that.

Artcool

Nov 7, 2019
yo guys can someone tell me where the "heart" is from the pack quest? i found a few hearts but they don't count. am i blind or is it very well hidden? thanks in advance.

grandtalon

May 23, 2021
Yeah, maybe man bun needs to stay on the list. But he could even be Ashley's dad since she's off crying and shit.

Previous arguments regarding refuting him being Jill's dad is that he'd be fucking rich, he probably wouldn't be brown nosing others.
Well you can word it how you want. Perhaps "Who is man buns daughter?" Either way MC has a chance to lie to him, which may come back to bite him if he is the head of the Royce clan. lol

yo guys can someone tell me where the "heart" is from the pack quest? i found a few hearts but they don't count. am i blind or is it very well hidden? thanks in advance.
It's the collage in the feminists dormroom on the wall. Click the center of it.

Reactions: Artcool and shazba
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes