aslknaslknd

Jul 9, 2017
Anyone else think Josy and Maya would be so much more interesting if solo routes for them were possible? I feel like the throuple relationships bogs down their interactions alot. Hopefully it'll be available sooner rather than later but I don't see that happening in 2 eps or so.
Side note: Melanie in the pool scene without makeup makes her top 3 in looks for me.

grandtalon

May 23, 2021
Anyone else think Josy and Maya would be so much more interesting if solo routes for them were possible? I feel like the throuple relationships bogs down their interactions alot. Hopefully it'll be available sooner rather than later but I don't see that happening in 2 eps or so.
Side note: Melanie in the pool scene without makeup makes her top 3 in looks for me.
Yes but without the lesbian relationship there is no drama in Maya’s plot line. So we are basically stuck with it at least for now.

JaZy2

Jan 15, 2021
hm weird, i just installed the update (0.8.1) and started to play another playthrough with focus on maya... anyways i thought i got everything so far, but now i realised that i miss a scene, i have no clue what this scene can be and with whom...

screenshot
It's Maya in the classroom. It was put in after the 8.1 patch.

Yeah, I got my own theories on everything, and the woman with Buddy is surely her mom but it hasn't been spelled out yet, so yeah, sticking to the facts. (y)
Discovered something cool (ya'll probably noticed ages ago and I'm just slow on the uptake), but the Dorm party is majorly different if you avoid talking to all the side characters until the mc is right plastered. Much more entertaining. :ROFLMAO:

Yeah, so I'm just talking outta my ass! Hmm, dunno what it is then...
It's nothing dude. It was a bug
a.PNG
What you didn't had was the ep7 josy scene, which is after becky scene. Total of 15 lewd scenes in ep8.

And could you please tell if you got the jill dinner cluck?

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Can't download from MEGA whole 18,06 GB. It stops on 97,7% and says that my browser is full. I have MEGA PRO with 1 TB space and some 34GB used....I accidentally deleted my old file,so I can't download only patch,grrr. Btw I cleared MEGA cookies and it never continued to download. Happen twice like that.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
i would bet that there will be a breakup in the future between them, or a possible one if the MC doesnt intervene or is taking sides... something like that already happened in EP7 big time i would say, you can play the entire episode without any intimate scene with maya or josy for example and focus only on one girl and the two girls dont do anything together in this episode too. In episode 8 the friction is gone... for now... but its just a matter of time until the next drama will split them i think, and it will be up to the MC to fix it or just go for one of the two... or maybe, depends on how the MC will act, the two will ditch him.

The father of maya will play a role in that too i guess, if iam guessing when a split could happen, i woukld say at the end of season 3.

Reactions: aslknaslknd

Marakanum

Sep 29, 2017

JaZy2

Jan 15, 2021
Can't download from MEGA whole 18,06 GB. It stops on 97,7% and says that my browser is full. I have MEGA PRO with 1 TB space and some 34GB used....I accidentally deleted my old file,so I can't download only patch,grrr. Btw I cleared MEGA cookies and it never continued to download. Happen twice like that.
You should download the mega app. It will work for sure.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
View attachment 1513445
What you didn't had was the ep7 josy scene, which is after becky scene. Total of 15 lewd scenes in ep8.

The very first time i saw this render I thought I have seen it before as well

now I know where I had seen something like this

btw did you people get Jill’s roaster post (slowandsteady win the race one)??
I don't know if you have to do all of this, but after applying the patch, I went back and played the Jill dinner scene and then went to the Dorm Party. Once the free roam begins the Rooster clucks (both Jill's and Maya's) should pop up.

EDIT: Just double checked it. You need to transition into the Dorm party (you can't just load it midway) after the patch has been installed. The clucks will come up once the party free roam has begun. If you load a save that's already in the free roam you've missed the trigger for the clucks being added.

Master Duck79

Oct 1, 2019
But we all knew about Chad's secret. There were some discussions on reddit about who was chad's affair and I pointed a few situations that made me think he was gay and other people figured it was mc's roomate Roy, even saying he is probably melanie's brother and that is why she protects their relationship. At the end we were right. He is gay and his relationship is with Roy. So that wasn't a surprise for us. But Sage is. I think it is funny though because in past episodes they showed Jade's family pictures and Sage wasn't in it, so maybe DPC, instead of adding new characters, decided to use the ones that already exists. It is important to talk about what sage tells at the reps party on Ep. 5. The way she described her dad's business sounds like he is an investor and he wants her to follow his steps. What makes no sense imo, if He is the college's director.
He is also ok with his adopted daughter being the president of HoTs. That he knows about the prostitution and yet use their services.
In other hand, I remember Chad asking her for help when he got kicked from the Alphas. And she saying no to him. He probably knows that she is the Dean's daughter.
I agree with you on Sage matter It felt weak for me about Sage that she is an adoptive daughter of Jade, it came out of nowhere I think. What I mean is that in Josy and Mayas case for example we knew that both had a relationship but we didnt knew who it was and then we got to know that the two of them were lesbians it supriced me but it existed in the story so I cant tell that it came out of nowhere and another example is from ep 8 Riona's stalker we didnt knew who the stalker was but when the stalker revealed it was a person that we saw at the cumpetition but in Sage case I think we got nothing not even a clue it came out of nowhere we got nothing.
Imagine if MC' mother has a connection with Jill's family it will be a suprice for us but we have the clues that we should have been expecting this from her photo with her friends in front of the house that Jill took MC on their date.
But maybe we had clues about Sages family and we didnt saw I dont know in Chad's case everyone knew he was gay but i didnt know about it ....How did you know that he was gay?

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
View attachment 1513445

weird, your scene screen is different from mine... there is no scene between isabella an becky for me, but i am defintly have seen the josy scene in my playthrough. and know i have all achivements unlocked, nothing open anymore

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Now see, I've got a pure M&J playthrough, and Maya did not want it, he pulled out and blasted her ass, and let if fly into the hottub during the spa scene, rather than finishing in Josy. I think there's some subtle choices that affect all of that.
Heather cannot be fucked (yet). Riona is fuckable in the DIK route.
My chick MC says Nope lol the easiest option is to accept the restaurant in Quinn, The longest option is to make Riona fall in love with the MC

theScumbag

May 5, 2020
Finally after a long wait, the latest update dropped. It was just what I needed after a particularly grueling week at work, and I've spent the better part of the last day playing through all my routes (not to mention two new routes from the very beginning). Getting my rewards in the form of the long-awaited Bella and Jill scenes at the end was just so thrilling.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So good. I'm not going to lie and say it won't be frustrating to wait for the next chapter, but I'm definitely sure it will be 200% worth it. In the meantime, here's to many more replays over the next couple of days!

JaZy2

Jan 15, 2021
weird, your scene screen is different from mine... there is no scene between isabella an becky for me, but i am defintly have seen the josy scene in my playthrough. and know i have all achivements unlocked, nothing open anymore
I don't know man. AFAIK, mine screen is correct since I checked them with the files and I got that josy scene way back in may. No idea what's wrong. Update your game to v8.1 I guess.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
I don't know man. AFAIK, mine screen is correct since I checked them with the files and I got that josy scene way back in may. No idea what's wrong. Update your game to v8.1 I guess.
yeah it is 0.8.1 (and its showing this in the startup) i know this scene, its after the ep7 party if you go with josy later on... just weird that its not showing in the scenes section :D but nevermind, under the collectible stats everything is unlocked... so fuck it ;D

Reactions: JaZy2
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes