SohamX

Mar 30, 2020
Can someone link brandy's android port link in this thread? I can't find by searching. It'll be abig help.

Jojeke

Jan 21, 2018
but i can be mistaken. and jill REQUIRE that youre on a chick route if iam not mistaken.
You get something about how Jill feels there's something wrong about you if you're DIK. You can still do a lot with her (dates, recital, etc.) but she doesn't show up as a choice at the breakfast. I think that line basically means she's out even though it's doesn't really feel so.

lucasrs9

Nov 6, 2020
Where is this new save to migrate to season 3?

I looked where my saves are and I don't see a new or updated save (same hour i saved)

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Where is this new save to migrate to season 3?

I looked where my saves are and I don't see a new or updated save (same hour i saved)
yeah i want to know that too... its not the roaming file... cant find them too, and i want to save them on antoher device to make sure that iam not losing them

tlarsen

Oct 19, 2020
I would absolutely love if we got the choice to choose both Jill and Bella but considering Bella pretty much says she isn't going to share you with anyone nor get together with you if your still interested in Jill and after seeing Jills reaction two you and Bella i think it's unlikely sadly unless they somehow come to an agreement after what i assume is going to be one of the drama/conflicts in ep 9 or 10

Yunai12

Apr 5, 2020
Could someone please create a torrent link for this? It's too large in size for me to download everything in one go, especially through google chrome.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes