Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Ofcourse!Not treating Maya like she`s retarded is defending Quinn!I Forgot about your mind reading powers;)
What's wrong with looking out for the hot blonde? some of us see Quinn as not a good person but sometimes people need a bit of advice to see what kind of bad situations could arise for her it's not about Maya being retarded just the MC has a better idea of what is going on than what she does.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Ofcourse!Not treating Maya like she`s retarded is defending Quinn!I Forgot about your mind reading powers;)
Yes, that must be the reason...

"I`m pretty sure she understands basic biology :LOL:Play with the snake long enough,he`s gonna spit,if he spits inside,there will be babies,elementary school lvl biology... "
Yup, I'm pretty sure she knows that. She graduated Magna Cum Laude after all.

"Or perhaps she doesn`t understand that taking money for sex is prostitution?:LOL: "
And, again, I'm pretty sure she's aware of that.

So... What's missing? Ah, yes. That little bit of unimportant info: Maya doesn't know HOTs are prostitutes.
But, hey! That's so tiny, itsy-bitsy unimportant info. Right?

laliandra

May 2, 2019
What's wrong with looking out for the hot blonde? some of us see Quinn as not a good person but sometimes people need a bit of advice to see what kind of bad situations could arise for her it's not about Maya being retarded just the MC has a better idea of what is going on than what she does.
except the MC doesn't have a better idea. like what are you refering to? MC doesn't know anything about the HOTS it's mostly preconcepctions and we don't even know how much Maya knows herself.
biggest thing MC knows about is Quinn's restaurant, but he also heard it's neither forced nor meant for everyone. so there's nothing to worry about, Maya won't do anything she doesn't want to.

what the DIKs did to MC and Derek forcing them to drink was actually dangerous, that's a great way to get acute pancreatitis and die if not treated rapidly. making them run naked on campus could've got them expelled easily, same gors for stealing from the rich guys...

but no, it's Maya who doesn't understand what she's getting into.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
except the MC doesn't have a better idea. like what are you refering to? MC doesn't know anything about the HOTS it's mostly preconcepctions and we don't even know how much Maya knows herself.
biggest thing MC knows about is Quinn's restaurant, but he also heard it's neither forced nor meant for everyone. so there's nothing to worry about, Maya won't do anything she doesn't want to.

what the DIKs did to MC and Derek forcing them to drink was actually dangerous, that's a great way to get acute pancreatitis and die if not treated rapidly. making them run naked on campus could've got them expelled easily, same gors for stealing from the rich guys...

So, I think Goebbels said, "If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it"...

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
except the MC doesn't have a better idea.
I'd say he does now, he knows about Quinn pimping her girls and thanks to Josy for shining some light on Tommy's background the drugs and not being able to go into his room, yeah the alarm bells are ringing

I think this is one of the most repeated things here just look at Maya when she is with the other pledges the other two look like they are ready for just about anything Maya, on the other hand, looks insecure and probably wondering what the hell she has gotten herself into.

laliandra

May 2, 2019
I'd say he does now, he knows about Quinn pimping her girls and thanks to Josy for shining some light on Tommy's background the drugs and not being able to go into his room, yeah the alarm bells are ringing

I think this is one of the most repeated things here just look at Maya when she is with the other pledges the other two look like they are ready for just about anything Maya, on the other hand, looks insecure and probably wondering what the hell she has gotten herself into.
i only gave you at like because you are now at 8k :ROFLMAO: but i completely disagree. i don't think Quinn is bad because she hasn't done anything evil yet and being insecure is no reason for me to think Maya will be miserable. we'll see on next updates what DPC has in store

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019

Maya's primary reason for joining the HOT's are for the rumors of having them pay off your tuition not for friendships or any other nonsense. She knows that they're a bunch of sluts and is obviously uncomfortable doing the basic pledge task Quinn gave them of finding a Dik to make out with showing she has no business being with them. MC has more knowledge than Maya on what it is Quinn does with her girls, Quinn admits she likes to mess with people, whats stopping her from messing with Maya by dangling the free tuition over her head in order to further whatever her sick plan involving Maya? nothing except MC.

"it's neither forced nor meant for everyone" I'm sure that's what Quinn tells every potential customer who's unsure at first. A lie in the right direction goes a long way.

Everyone knows the Tommy and the rest of the Diks are a bunch of assholes, difference is nobody is defending them like some people do with Quinn.

"Maya won't do anything she doesn't want to" Yeah like Quinn is gonna take kindly to Maya refusing to do something she's really uncomfortable with, if her swearing at Maya and calling her stupid in front of MC cause she went to kiss MC rather than some random DIK is any indicator to how she'll treat her when she disobeys then how can the MC NOT get involved.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
i only gave you at like because you are now at 8k :ROFLMAO: but i completely disagree. i don't think Quinn is bad because she hasn't done anything evil yet and being insecure is no reason for me to think Maya will be miserable. we'll see on next updates what DPC has in store
Ha thanks, man :) So you think Quinn will do something evil :p I'd say her financial situation would make her pretty miserable.

Reactions: vir_cotto

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
I think her name is Ashley.
That it is.

screenshot0047.png

So, I think Goebbels said, "If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it"...
Yes, something like that. Hitler said that people are more likely to believe a big lie than a small one. And Goebbels refined it saying that if you say a big lie, the important thing is to stick with it.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
And she did confirmed that she understands what she is doing,could she be any more clear?
From the perspective of the author - we have lines of:
-Maya apologizing and taking responsibility for her actions
-Maya acknowledging what she is doing for the HoT`s is morally questionable and her brother wouldn`t be happy with it
-Quinn saying that Maya came to her,not the other way around
-Scene when Quinn tells Camilla that nothing is forced and prostitution is not for everyone
-Scene when Maya says that she has HOPE(nothing more) for her tuition being payed by the HoT`s and on top of that,Maya says Quinn told her,that she(Quinn) might have a PROPOSITION for her

So to summarize,if DPC intended to paint Maya as hopeless and helpless,unaware victim and Quinn as incarnation of Lucifer himself,he did a poor job.
Other explenation is,that interpretation of the story has nothing to do with the story presented in the game and those scenes and lines are in the game,more or less,to avoid such interpretations:)
Yes, that must be the reason...

Yup, I'm pretty sure she knows that. She graduated Magna Cum Laude after all.

And, again, I'm pretty sure she's aware of that.

So... What's missing? Ah, yes. That little bit of unimportant info: Maya doesn't know HOTs are prostitutes.
But, hey! That's so tiny, itsy-bitsy unimportant info. Right?
And what do you think is going to happen?Let`s say Quinn will somehow send Maya to the stall,not telling her what she would suppose to do there(which contradicts what is in the game),Maya goes there and cock appears out of the gh and what happens?How do you imagine that happening?Does Maya need a special guidance to not suck a strangers cock coming out of the gh...?Is her being next to the naked cock enough for her?Will she automaticly become a hooker once she gets close enough to that gh?In that scenario she`s just...beyond dumb but in the game,she`s not.
Like,nothing about it makes sens given what we know about Maya and about the story,that is in the game.She would have to be convinced and to be convinced she would have to be informed.

SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019
Off-topic. Reading lialialia202020 comment: ever felt like we're cheating in this thread? You can post almost anything in this thread and you'll get at least two or three likes.
Well King Monkey Mon would be the biggest cheater here since no matter what he says, he always posts screenshots and renders which guarantee lots of likes.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes