name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I'd say he does now, he knows about Quinn pimping her girls and thanks to Josy for shining some light on Tommy's background the drugs and not being able to go into his room, yeah the alarm bells are ringing

I think this is one of the most repeated things here just look at Maya when she is with the other pledges the other two look like they are ready for just about anything Maya, on the other hand, looks insecure and probably wondering what the hell she has gotten herself into.

And she can leave,she`s free to not join the HoT`s or the get herself involved in the prostitution.In fact during that convo I shared sc`s yesterday,MC asks her,will she stop and she says no.It`s her decision,accept it.

laliandra

May 2, 2019
Off-topic. Reading lialialia202020 comment: ever felt like we're cheating in this thread? You can post almost anything in this thread and you'll get at least two or three likes.
i was going to give the sad reaction but seeing he had 7,999 likes i had to forgive his calumnies :p

Ha thanks, man:)So you think Quinn will do something evil :p I'd say her financial situation would make her pretty miserable.
d4795ad67b15de3ae1bb259afeac362f961da71f_00.gif

it's alright, you'll see the light one day, and the quinndom will welcome you with open arms :giggle::devilish:

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
Off-topic. Reading lialialia202020 comment: ever felt like we're cheating in this thread? You can post almost anything in this thread and you'll get at least two or three likes.
I've noticed that a couple of active posters here have stopped liking my posts. IDK why, but if I have offended them in some way I apologise, it was not my intent.

SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019
I've noticed that a couple of active posters here have stopped liking my posts. IDK why, but if I have offended them in some way I apologise, it was not my intent.
I think its because they don't agree with your points or opinions. I usually like posts of which I support their points, or find it funny, or I like their theory.

I don't think you've offended them, if thats the case it would be very petty just because they disagreed with one post, they'd
purposely stop liking all your posts? Yep sounds petty.

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
well.... so far.... Jill seems to be Tybalt's girl...... is she a loyal one or a naaaaaasty dominatrix?
We both know that's not true. If Jill belonged to Tybalt, he wouldn't be desperate enough to fuck a watermelon, or stalk her during yoga, or persistently ask Jill out only to find out she's busy.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: vir_cotto

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Well King Monkey Mon would be the biggest cheater here since no matter what he says, he always posts screenshots and renders which guarantee lots of likes.
Mormont Mytez Eerie Entity Fantabaldu Gwinb777

not my fault people likes my lewds im just trying to drown out the Jill fans and memes of the same image after all everyone knows Sage is best girl (due to the creators hatred against Redheads) but Bella is a close second look at how badly she wants the main character

370237_368451_special_render_bella2.jpg

vir_cotto lialialia202020

Riona is competing against Camila as best Hots girl but i personally like all of them just like Riona a little more

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Minengeschoss

Sarah is tasty no doubt about that who knows maybe there will be a threesome scene with both her and Melania (i gave you some reactions on your old post because you are 2 sexy not get noticed)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
And she can leave,she`s free to not join the HoT`s or the get herself involved in the prostitution.In fact during that convo I shared sc`s yesterday,MC asks her,will she stop and she says no.It`s her decision,accept it.
She can leave? Quinn will probably have her at gunpoint :p She probably will stop if she was to find an alternative solution I just want to see her flip off Quinn :LOL:

tumblr_n7p07oNE631qln00mo1_500.gif

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Btw do we get different girls from HOT if we are on either Dik or chick Path ?? their still some girls at Hot who favors chick class instead of dik i thought all hot chick where into Dik character ?? Ashley and the other girl she was with those 2 are different from the other hot chicks we encountered so far ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
Mormont Mytez Eerie Entity Fantabaldu Gwinb777

not my fault people likes my lewds im just trying to drown out the Jill fans and memes of the same image after all everyone knows Sage is best girl (due to the creators hatred against Redheads) but Bella is a close second look at how badly she wants the main character

View attachment 357767
Bella is second only for you and in that shot she's a freaking masterpiece. :p
You are right though, I like "your lewds". ;)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes