Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Btw do we get different girls from HOT if we are on either Dik or chick Path ?? their still some girls at Hot who favors chick class instead of dik i thought all hot chick where into Dik character ?? Ashley and the other girl she was with those 2 are different from the other hot chicks we encountered so far ?
The Hot girls will probably all be on the Dik path it makes the most sense but apart from Maya that's if she goes through with anything and joins them

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Are you sure ? because Ashley and the other redhead she was with during cumpetition really like mc remark when he was chick class and when mc was a dik she shoved a drink in mc face. wtich made this part confusing since they where Hot girls afterall.
They could be an exception, of course, those two and Maya probably Chick the rest of them Dik that is unless DPC decides to add more Hot's into the fold :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: vir_cotto

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Are you sure ? because Ashley and the other redhead she was with during cumpetition really like mc remark when he was chick class and when mc was a dik she shoved a drink in mc face. wtich made this part confusing since they where Hot girls afterall.
I don't think those two are apart of the HOT's or are they?, the girl that throws her drink at your face (on dik path only) is the cafeteria worker whose food you insulted earlier when talking to Sage.

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Nah that's because you mocked the cafeteria food in 0.1. If you mock the food, the girl will splash you no matter if your Dik/Chick.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I don't think those two are apart of the HOT's or are they?, the girl that throws her drink at your face (on dik path only) is the cafeteria worker whose food you insulted earlier when talking to Sage.
They are part of Hot chicks check them closely again. yes but the only reason mc insult her was on the dik path if i played chick path mc dont make a rude remark so this part was pretty confusing. so their was no other way to prevent her from shoving her drink in mc face. same happens when play a chick and talk to sarah she will planely ignore you she would only consider talking to you if you are on the dik path.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Nah that's because you mocked the cafeteria food in 0.1. If you mock the food, the girl will splash you no matter if your Dik/Chick.
Mc dont get an option to make normal talk or bad remark you will either give normal responce this is the chick path or you give a rude remark this is the dik path.

I played both path to check this part out so unless their some hidden stuff i did not identify i dont see how both path could avoid this with her ??

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Btw do we get different girls from HOT if we are on either Dik or chick Path ?? their still some girls at Hot who favors chick class instead of dik i thought all hot chick where into Dik character ?? Ashley and the other girl she was with those 2 are different from the other hot chicks we encountered so far ?
Exactly. Ashley, Heather, cafeteria girl - they're not HOTs. We don't see them in HOT's outfits or inside HOT's mansion. HOTs we know so far are: Sage, Quinn, Riona, Sarah, Melanie, Camilla, Arieth, no-named pledge girl. Probably there are more but we'll meet them in the future updates.

Last edited:

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Mc dont get an option to make normal talk or bad remark you will either give normal responce this is the chick path or you give a rude remark this is the dik path.

I played both path to check this part out so unless their some hidden stuff i did not identify i dont see how both path could avoid this with her ??
Actually, you do get an option to choose no matter which path you are on. The option isn't even a Dik option (If i remember correctly), its only an option to get points with Sage.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Actually, you do get an option to choose no matter which path you are on. The option isn't even a Dik option (If i remember correctly), its only an option to get points with Sage.
I think your talking about a different party this party was after mc won the cumpetion at the start of episode 2 and he needs to talk the people around in some form of freeroam. the one you talk about was when you go to the party 1 day before mc leaves for his date with Josie.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes