Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I hope their is a different way to expose tybolt for the creep he is.. you already know he is creep so stalking him seeing what he is up to then expose the peace of shit is better in my book.

Btw seeing as all other characters had a major boost even bella in their story part i hope we get to know jill better too maybe we can help her with school project she wanted to become school president or something like that maybe mc can help her get more votes.
Oh that's easy on where to find him he will be in some watermelon patch somewhere getting his freak on with all the watermelons :p

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
I hope their is a different way to expose tybolt for the creep he is.. you already know he is creep so stalking him seeing what he is up to then expose the peace of shit is better in my book.

Btw seeing as all other characters had a major boost even bella in their story part i hope we get to know jill better too maybe we can help her with school project she wanted to become school president or something like that maybe mc can help her get more votes.
I think that scene in her bedroom that we saw in the preview is the perfect moment to tell her since it looks like we are already having a serious conversation anyways.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
MC: Hey Sage, So I know who Chads side-girl is.
Sage: WHO!!!!
MC: Well...she has some melons.
SAGE: *%**$*# SLUT!! Whats her name?!?
MC: Tyba...err I mean Tybarella. Yeah Tybarella thats it.
SAGE: Where is she?!?!
MC: Well, she is hard to find. She is one of the prep kids
SAGE:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
this is one of the big mysteries of the game, that's why i'm pretty certain it's not something that has been revealed yet. logistically speaking, it wouldn't make much sense, HOTS would be losing money instead with this deal. i think Quinn's restaurant is her own thing, not the HOTS. Maya says in the first episode something like "they offer to pay your tuition if you fit their criteria", meaning not all the HOTS get this benefit. later she says Quinn said she had a proposition for her, which might very well be being part of the menu, but i don't think this one and the free tuition go hand in hand. my theory is the money comes from someone above, probably the same one involved with the drugs, and who knows what they get in exchange from the HOTS. :unsure:

either way, i'd stick with Maya all the way :love:
I think it is the menu and here`s why
Quinn mentiones Camilla and Maya to Riona,we know for a fact what plans for Camila Quinn had,unless there`s something else Camila is doing for Quinn and Riona,she meant the menu.
One of the first previews was showing Maya with Quinn and Riona what else could those 2 fine ladies be proposing?

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Quinn mentiones Camilla and Maya to Riona,we know for a fact what plans for Camila Quinn had,unless there`s something else Camila is doing for Quinn and Riona,she meant the menu.
One of the first previews was showing Maya with Quinn and Riona what else could those 2 fine ladies be proposing?
Which preview?

laliandra

May 2, 2019
i agree that she will propose it to Maya at some point but i don't think that's all there is to it. that conversation you mention happens right after they meet with the misterious character:

Q:Camila and Maya i think
R:If you say so Quinn
Q:...
R:Yeah i know
R:But you have to admit it was easier last year
Q:That was because of you Riona

what was easier last year? what role does the misterious man play? it doesn't make sense if it's just the menu.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes